Community > Posts By > Jesusmyall

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 05/13/15 12:55 PM

Just curious,so many people talking about aliens and seeing UFOs.what does the bible says about this? Is there any creatures out there that God created beside us?

Satan's greatest trick... convincing humans, that he (& his legion) does not exist. :angel:

A really great trick indeed!

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 05/13/15 11:09 AM
2OLD2MESSAROUND,

Your last post is in total compliance with what I thought you would do next! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope you feel much better and I also suggest you spend the rest of the week looking out for what additional negative things you can find on the web on Nigeria. That DOES NOT change anything - in reality.

I understand that you are probably one of those who just search without end, on the internet for negative things.....and sure, you will get them without end...whether on Nigeria or ...on America...or whatever country. The propaganda is what some people live on...and it is understandable...people have to find a way to survive or gain recognition...or feel good on the inside that they are doing something...you know....it is perfectly normal!

Anyway, the subject matter of this thread is not exactly Nigeria. But all the same I hope that one day you will have the fortune of visiting Nigeria...and have the chance to meet Bible believing/practicing Christians; they will shower you with so much love, in spite of yourself, that you might cry with embarrassment. They will lovingly explain to you that God so loved the world that HE gave HIS only Son - JESUS CHRIST...who died and rose again from the dead and is alive again to save and deliver...and that HE is the way, the truth and the life (BIBLE).

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 05/13/15 10:39 AM

The space ship heaven hovered over the planet Earth...Captain God and his first mate Jesus contemplated the human species...?....still waiting....lol:wink:

slaphead Don't tell Cowboy GH this... He'll Freak-Out !

You know what??? All of us will freak out one day ...when we face the CREATOR and discover that our sinful jokes about HIM and our disrespect (if we have indulged in them)for HIM can't help us in any way...that moment will come some day! It will also be a moment when ALL truth will come to our consciousness....a moment to be judged by the Creator and it will be too late to undo what we would have wanted to undo!!!

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 05/13/15 08:18 AM
2OLD2MESSAROUND,

I actually feel so amused by your misconceptions about me and my country that I feel compelled to send you this bit: Really, I have seen some people like you (I mean with all the wrong propaganda in their thoughts...imaginations...daily dreams...etc about Nigeria) come into Nigeria as internationals in Development organizations and after two or three years, when it is time to go, they cry 9no kidding) and talk about all the warmth and hospitality and friendliness that they will miss. Some even desperately look for all available options to be able to stay.

One guy landed at the Abuja airport in Nigeria and could not believe his eyes....and kept talking and talking to people about his wrong perceptions and utter shock!

I should invite you to Nigeria one of these days...you will probably faint when you discover you have been terribly deceived by negative propaganda!

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 05/13/15 08:00 AM
Dear 2old2messaround,

IF WRITING THESE KINDS OF THINGS YOU WRITE GIVES YOU PLEASURE - PLEASE BY ALL MEANS, CONTINUE TO WRITE THEM, SO THAT YOU CAN DERIVE YOUR PLEASURE. AT THE END OF THE ROAD OF LIFE, EVERYONE OF US WILL ACCOUNT TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD FOR EVERY WORD, DEED, ACTION.

YOU PROBABLY MEAN TO INSULT AND DEMEAN AND HUMILIATE WITH YOUR WORDS...BUT SORRY, YOU GOT THE WRONG PERSON. I AM VERY PROUD OF MY GOD. I AM ALSO VERY PROUD OF THE COUNTRY THAT HE (MY GOD) PUT ME IN!

HAVE A VERY PLEASANT DAY.

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 05/13/15 07:52 AM

Jesusmyall stated >>>
What attracted my attention in the data you shared was the term that I commented on as in my sentence - "But I noticed the constant reference in the information to "unsafe abortion" ".

I do have a right to express myself too and it should not become a source of anger to you!

As a Social Development worker, I know clearly the meaning attached to safe and unsafe abortion. The reason the data you could easily lay hold of, is that of unsafe abortion is because safe abortion is deemed to be okay and usually people do not bother about that. As a matter of fact, one core reason (in the social development world) why people have pushed for the legitimization of abortion, is that by popular opinion, legitimacy reduces the chances of unsafe abortion taking place - it is argued that if abortion is legitimate, people can do it in hospitals and safe places without necessarily having to hide and do it in unsafe places that claim the lives of the mothers.

Anger; Not hardly, frustrated - most assuredly; you are the very product that created the scenario that allowed the ILK of the BOKO HEREM to excel at what he does to the female gender of your society! Your government putting 'MEN' in position of jobs where their ability to dictate Social decisions based upon your STRONGER MORAL CODES then those of what is better for the humans that you are supposed to be looking out for! That's the self-righteous injustice that makes data collection for women a 'BACK ALLEY/BACKWARDS' way of dealing with reporting!

You claim that it's a 'MEDIA BIAS' to get abortion done legally and yet just as with your blindsided view of female mutilation {out of sight out of mind = it isn't happening in my country anymore} SORRY, the reports & data that are still be collected prove you WRONG - HORRIBLY and factually wrong!

You don't understand 'EQUALITY' about what a female is allowed to think and feel because:
A.) you aren't one
B.) you & your country won't grow beyond treating female gender as nothing more then a procession {a breeder for your species}
C.) In the SOCIAL DEVELOPED WORLD we Female's have the RIGHT TO SAY what we will and will not allow to happen within our own body!!! And that is between our GOD/ Our Doctor - PERIOD. You don't get a VOTE!
*from the link*
In the United States, legal induced abortion results in 0.6 deaths per 100,000 procedures. Worldwide, unsafe abortion accounts for a death rate that is 350 times higher (220 per 100,000), and, in Sub-Saharan Africa, the rate is 800 times higher, at 460 per 100,000.

Interesting: your job and your strong faith must often get twisted into conflict and yet a huge part of my thinking finds that you don't allow that to happen in any way shape or form --- you'd always put your faith over what SOCIAL NEEDS would benefit the human in your area!

Sorry, but I've read far too much about the way the male species 'CONTROL' what/how the lives of the suffering get what they 'NEED' there in your Rainbow Bright World...color me cynical. :wink:

IF WRITING THESE KINDS OF THINGS GIVES YOU PLEASURE - PLEASE BY ALL MEANS, CONTINUE TO WRITE THEM, SO THAT YOU CAN DERIVE YOUR PLEASURE. AT THE END OF THE ROAD OF LIFE, EVERYONE OF US WILL ACCOUNT TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD FOR EVERY WORD, DEED, ACTION.

YOU PROBABLY MEAN TO INSULT AND DEMEAN AND HUMILIATE WITH YOUR WORDS...BUT SORRY, YOU GOT THE WRONG PERSON. I AM VERY PROUD OF MY GOD. I AM ALSO VERY PROUD OF THE COUNTRY THAT HE (MY GOD) PUT ME IN!

HAVE A VERY PLEASANT DAY.

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 05/13/15 03:00 AM
2old2omessaround,

Thanks for throwing more light on your name!

I am not in any way offended by your statements. Neither do I feel put down. The expression of your opinion is your right!

What attracted my attention in the data you shared was the term that I commented on as in my sentence - "But I noticed the constant reference in the information to "unsafe abortion" ".

I do have a right to express myself too and it should not become a source of anger to you!

As a Social Development worker, I know clearly the meaning attached to safe and unsafe abortion. The reason the data you could easily lay hold of, is that of unsafe abortion is because safe abortion is deemed to be okay and usually people do not bother about that. As a matter of fact, one core reason (in the social development world) why people have pushed for the legitimization of abortion, is that by popular opinion, legitimacy reduces the chances of unsafe abortion taking place - it is argued that if abortion is legitimate, people can do it in hospitals and safe places without necessarily having to hide and do it in unsafe places that claim the lives of the mothers.

But my expression is that as a Christian, who believes that JESUS CHRIST is the way, the truth and the life ...that the BIBLE is God's word and also that obedience to God is the manifestation of my faith in HIM, I can only take a stand that is in line with the BIBLE. For me, my human reasoning, anger, disgust and emotions are not the determinant factor in my position on this. The BIBLE says not to take innocent life (whether it is a baby's or an adult's)and anything that contradicts that, is to me, a SIN. So whether abortion is safe or unsafe, abortion is sin - so long as it is the taking away of innocent life, including babies/children who are products of rape. The baby/child committed no crime! My position is based on the BIBLE and not my personal feelings. Following God is not necessarily about feeling good! It is about obedience to HIM and HIS instructions, whatever the price!

Jesusmyall's photo
Tue 05/12/15 12:13 PM

mom333: you told me in another polictial topic never say never. Heed your advice

Jesusmy all: Thank you for you concern but my situation is different than the topic as I don't remember anything

As I have said, until you are in that situation, don't judge. God is the only judge...not you.

And for the love of Pete...stop the quotes. They go on forever

oops...you said to stop the quotes...sorry about this!!!!

My understanding about the community here is that it is a multi-religious community. My position about abortion is completely connected with my faith and that I think I have the right to express here. For me, taking innocent life is unbiblical, whether it is the life of an adult or it is the life of an unborn child. As a Christian, I do not rationalize on whatever the Bible is clear upon. Sorry, if this offends you!

Jesusmyall's photo
Tue 05/12/15 10:39 AM
Thanks to those who have made an effort in providing us with some form of data.

But I noticed the constant reference in the information to "unsafe abortion".

I think the subject of this discourse is about deliberate abortion in general - whether safe or unsafe.

And I say as a Bible believing/practicing Christian (based on Bible), that deliberate abortion is sin - whether done safely or unsafely. Taking the life of an innocent baby is sin. The baby has life just like you and I.

This position does not deny the trauma that a rape victim goes through. But for me, taking a stand for God's will is not necessarily bread and butter.

Jesusmyall's photo
Tue 05/12/15 04:35 AM

If it's that important to you and you know this to be true, just find it online to share. As if you are correct, that means EVERY English version of the scriptures are mistranslated.

Again, how can he have a creator when "In the beginning was the Word and the Word was God and the Word was with God and the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us in whom we call Jesus".

Cowboy GH...

If You claim to be a proponent of truth... Why do You keep quoting the same abrogated verse from John 1: verse 1 ?

Why don't You do some home-work and find-out what the Gospel of John chapter one, verse one actually says.

You want to assume the verse says the Word was God, when in reality, it actually is saying the Word was God's.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

I'll make You an offer Cowboy GH... !

Send Your mailing address to my Mingle Profile Page and I'll send You a detailed photo-copy from a Greek Bible explaining each of the words in that verse.

Now, it's really easy to make relative comparisons as 'God' is mentioned twice... Right ?

Ahh... But, don't be quick to assume that ! You're going to be very surprised to find-out it isn't so.

I'll pay the postage to get it to Mexico, if You wish. spock

I sure would like to know who created that mistranslation of John 1:1 that Sheik is using.

Many mistranslations there be these days...to turn men's hearts away from truth.

So...sad!!!

Jesusmyall's photo
Tue 05/12/15 04:21 AM

The one thing that I can't press on enough is that these babies don't deserve to die. It's not fair that they should be denied a life. I know it's hard on these young mom's that had to go through this. They will need lots of councilling and support but killing there babies that is no answer. If they did do that, to Me they would be no better that those terrorists. Those terrorists don't care about life that is why they can take it so easily, a child's life is a special thing it's new and untainted by whatever happened to bring that life about, tthat life is innocent and to kill it would be truly a terrible act just like what those terrorists are doing.

i would still disagree with this, they were formed in an act of a crime being committed, so no real reason for them to deserve to live in the first place...

remember your thoughts here if your ever abducted, raped and impregnated without your consent or want...
but who are you to decide who gets to live or die, I would definitely have my baby if I were raped, not a second would I think any different. and to add I would love that baby no different from my other children because he or she would be MY baby regardless of how I got pregnant. its the rapist I would hate. not my innocent baby.

it's a discussion, nothing more... if you say you would keep it, then more power to ya, thats what i have been saying all along that it's only the womans decision, not anyone elses... i offered my opinion, nothing more, and you certainly don't have to agree with it...

if you were a woman raped or not and you got pregnant at a very inconvenient time do you think you would kill your baby ?

i can't say because i'm not a woman... but i also do not see it as killing anyone, so abortion would be a great option...
taking a life is murder but I guess we can agree to disagree.

flowerforyou

Amen, still on the level of agree to disagree, but murder is murder, or taking the life of another is the taking the life of another. Even if that life hasn't been born into this physical world. It's still a living being inside that woman.

yawn and you know i disagree with that...

The baby inside her is not "her's" as in it's not her "possession". It is still a living soul.

have you been drinking?

Why you say that moe? A baby is not a "possession". It may not be able to take care of it's own self, but it nevertheless is a living "human" that just needs your protection and care till it's mentally capable of taking care of itself. But still fact remains, that baby isn't a "possession".

you keep thinking that when CS come's to collect your kids...but they were never yours to begin with, so that would be ok, right?...indifferent

cs?

Child Services... in Texas, they are called CPS, child protection services, them and the courts decide who's kid is who's...or was...

Maybe I'm missing something here... but what does the CS have to do with a child being a possession or not? How does that make the child an "object"? Yes the child would be your "child", but that's speaking genealogy not in the context of a possession.

I don't quite catch what the issues are in the mails about 'Child Protection Services' and 'possession' and 'object'. But as someone who works in the scope of Child Protection (as a component of Social Development work), may I take the liberty to think that the use of 'possession' here means custody? Child custody is the professional term. It means legitimacy to keep and take care of the child for the welfare of that child.

Biological parents have inherent powers to also take custody of their children unless they are found not to be capable of doing so...in which case the welfare systems put in place in a given country could follow a process approved by law, to find alternative care/custody for such children. This is where the Child Protection Services get involved in most countries (I am not being Texas specific because I don't live in Texas and do not know their specific laws about child custody). It could involve getting the child into the custody of an orphanage or a shelter or foster care pending when adoption process could conclude...if adoption is appropriate in the given circumstance.

Again when, adoption process concludes, the adopted parents also receive legitimate custody of the adopted child and step into the child's life in the same way that the child's biological parents would have been.

For the case study in issue, the biological parent would need to elect the option of giving out the baby for adoption. Sometimes, the baby does not need to pass any time in an orphanage or shelter before actual adoption happens - if processes for adoption were already ongoing through the period of pregnancy. Every country has its own stipulated process backed up by law.

And as for the use of the word, 'object', please it is critical that we do NOT refer to an un-born child as an object. The baby in the womb has life and that makes that baby in the womb a 'he' or 'her'; CERTAINLY NOT AN OBJECT!

I hope this does not offend!

Jesusmyall's photo
Tue 05/12/15 03:45 AM
Thanks for reminding all of us (those who read this post) of these things.

May the LORD's grace and mercy help all of us who have already known the LORD to finish strong...and to help those who do not yet know HIM to find HIM. Amen!

Jesusmyall's photo
Mon 05/11/15 11:41 AM

The one thing that I can't press on enough is that these babies don't deserve to die. It's not fair that they should be denied a life. I know it's hard on these young mom's that had to go through this. They will need lots of councilling and support but killing there babies that is no answer. If they did do that, to Me they would be no better that those terrorists. Those terrorists don't care about life that is why they can take it so easily, a child's life is a special thing it's new and untainted by whatever happened to bring that life about, tthat life is innocent and to kill it would be truly a terrible act just like what those terrorists are doing.

i would still disagree with this, they were formed in an act of a crime being committed, so no real reason for them to deserve to live in the first place...

remember your thoughts here if your ever abducted, raped and impregnated without your consent or want...

In reality rape is horrific! It denies a woman of her very dignity and self esteem and leaves indescribable emotional pain and agony and sometimes a society of adults who make things worse for the victim could even make everything much more worse.

Still it is important to know that the baby is innocent and DID NOT participate in the crime of rape. We do not give life - only God gives life. It is wrong to take away the life of the innocent. The baby is innocent and deserves life just like everyone of us.

Jesusmyall's photo
Mon 05/11/15 11:32 AM

2 Timothy 1:8 KJV

Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me His prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

Paul wrote to Timothy and also to us who are in the race that we should not be ashamed of the testimony of our LORD. And there is something in this 2 Timothy 1:8 we should meditate more of.
Here Paul by Faith, has surrendered all to the LORD, and he called himself "His prisoner" someone who has lost his right and owns not his life, not even taking his next step by his own decision, but by the lead of the Holy Spirit partaking of the afflictions of the gospel according to the Supernatural power of the Most High God.

In other words, we the followers of CHRIST (born again) are also "in prison" for our SAVIOUR and LORD JESUS CHRIST. We are not thieves, we are not murderers, no, we are peculiar treasure unto the LORD our GOD if we obey the voice of the LORD indeed (Genesis 19:5).
We must have this in our mind that anyone who must follow JESUS will deny himself, not after the things of this world, not minding the earthly things that'd add no value to the things of GOD and carrying his cross daily, and follow JESUS every day by day. We need the help of the Holy Spirit to be able to finish well and accomplish it.

MAY GOD BLESS AND HELP US ALL TO WORK WITH HIM AND FINISH STRONG IN THE NAME OF JESUS! AMEN..............!!!

Hey, Toks, have you read the book, "Finishing Strong"? It is a great book! Look for it in a Christian bookshop and read it - recommended.

Your post reminds me of a story I heard from a pastor;...about a believer in Jesus Christ who was slapped and some persons around him, urged him to return the slap. But he repeatedly said to them, "you don't understand...my hands have been tied...I cannot return the slap", because of Jesus!

And yes, many believers still serve prison terms today for their faith - just like Paul in his days. But we all pray for grace...that wherever we are...whatever the condition, we should NEVER deny CHRIST. Amen!!!

Jesusmyall's photo
Mon 05/11/15 10:57 AM

I think I typed out my last reply in the wrong place. I am retyping/reposting again separately:

"Thanks for your input. Just to add that I did not get into a state of doubt. Maybe it is the way I expressed myself that gave you that impression. The impact was more or less my engagement in self-examination; rather than doubt. Self examination, for me, is something I do constantly as a Christian - on the scale of God's word and God's will, of course."

[/quote
Good point, well said, glad to hear. & so do I.... often. flowers
* Wish we all did, don't you? :wink: *

:angel:
Shalom

Thanks for your encouragement.

Jesusmyall's photo
Mon 05/11/15 06:13 AM
Dear 2OLD2ME SSAREOUND,

Hello and very nice to meet you here.

I read your comments about Nigeria and I want to tell you in all sincerity, that there is huge negative media propaganda, which is not totally true.

In every country, there are good and bad things - I know this because I have also involved in international travels. The right way to paint a true picture of what a coin really is would be to show that it has two sides. Nigeria is a wonderful and a great country with plenty of good and warm people. Like every other country, there would also be bad people. But that would not mean placing a black card on the country as a whole.

Please erase the picture of only darkness about Nigeria. Also, it is not true that the government of Nigeria has silently approved book haram. By government I believe you mean the authorities in charge.

Thank you

Jesusmyall's photo
Mon 05/11/15 03:07 AM

214 of the girls Nigerian Army rescued fron Boko Haram Islamic Terrorists from their forest strong hold last week have been confirmed pregnant.Apparently from repeated rapes (not that I am surprised anyway). My question is considering the psychological consequences of this,both long and short term,can abortion be justified in this instance? Both muslims,christians and all, your view

Hello, everyone here. This is my very first posting here and I hope it doesn't offend anyone. This is such a tough topic, considering the background of the case study.

I couldn't help the tears that formed in my eyes, just reading through the comments from yellowrose. I have never been raped but have escaped at least one rape attempt and I shake with emotion whenever I think about the brutality of rape! As a lawyer, I have in the past helped child rape victims to pick up the pieces (in the way that I could provide support then). At a time I did push through until 3 gang rapists got convicted and went to jail. Today, the girl who was the victim of the gang rape (15 years then) has since picked up the pieces of her life together through unflinching support and counseling. She is currently in her last year in the university!

I have also spent time in the past with a victim of rape who had a baby as a result of the rape. In fact, in her own case, it turned out worse than you can imagine because she had to marry the rapist - her father would not have his daughter have a baby without a father and both the rapist's family and the victim's family compelled both of them to marry as a result of the rape and the pregnancy.

I met the woman while she was literarily going through 'hell' in the matrimonial home that emanated from the rape and the pregnancy! I had it tough enough trying to help! Not to talk about what she herself went through!!!

I have done all this writing so that someone can at least know that I am not completely na�ve about how bad rape is and how much worse is the trauma of the rape victim. Today, as a social development worker, one of the things I push against daily is rape, especially child rape. So it is tough for me as well.

However, for me (I talk from the perspective of a Bible believing, Bible practicing Christian), a girl or woman who falls victim of rape and gets pregnant as a result should not be encouraged to abort the baby. Why? The baby is innocent! The baby has no hand in the wicked brutality that produced the baby! The baby has a right to life as much as anyone of us! To cut that baby's life off would not be the best way to handle it. The adults/society around the victim have a duty to provide the right support that could provide the shoulders to lean upon. And this is part of what I engage in, in my social development work. There are many options - like giving the baby up for adoption, if the victim so wishes. I know that most victims, if they get the right support, do NOT want to kill their babies.

But for me, most important of all is the position of the Bible about taking life. I would not encourage anyone to take any baby's life for any reasons. Biblically, it is sin to take anyone's life - including that of a baby.

Thank you to those who have read my comments without getting angry.

Yellowrose, you are a hero for having undergone rape and having pushed through to have your baby! I wish you lived around me - I would have found a way to get you involved in the social development work that I do; because as the Bible has expressed, having experienced the pain/trauma you can comfort others as well as give a shoulder to lean on - better than anyone else. Keeping the faith (Bible) is not necessarily easy task! God bless you.

Jesusmyall's photo
Mon 05/11/15 02:05 AM

The greatest fallacy of christian is theology. It only complicates and confused perception. Diverse human interpretation of the scripture muddles spiritual vision and divert attention from God to doctrinal and theological bickerings blurring spiritual perceptions of the people. Religions are practiced best in simplicity. Your religion is based on your faith and your faith is enough to serve God. The simple knowledge that God is good and God is love and that he wants us to be good and love one another is good enough. If you do good and love your fellow beings, I think you are a good enough Christian.

Hi,Klys10. Nice to meet you here.

Actually, I think it is critical to also understand that Biblically, it is impossible to acceptably love God outside of JESUS CHRIST. In the new Testament dispensation, the starting point is to be born again. Only the Spirit of God in our lives can help us love God the way we should. I think it is also important to rightly place works and faith and to know that both go together. Works - no matter how good or great CANNOT save. Nevertheless, when we have JESUS in our lives, we are supposed to manifest the fruit of the Spirit in evidence of the presence of JESUS CHRIST in our lives. The Bible says the fruit of the Spirit includes...love...joy....peace, gentleness...faithfulness...self-control.

Jesusmyall's photo
Mon 05/11/15 01:54 AM
I think I typed out my last reply in the wrong place. I am retyping/reposting again separately:

"Thanks for your input. Just to add that I did not get into a state of doubt. Maybe it is the way I expressed myself that gave you that impression. The impact was more or less my engagement in self-examination; rather than doubt. Self examination, for me, is something I do constantly as a Christian - on the scale of God's word and God's will, of course."

Jesusmyall's photo
Mon 05/11/15 01:50 AM

Hello, all. I am thinking more and more deeply about this question as relates to my own life and I just thought I should throw this out to others too.

Someone said, "whatever you love the most is your god", and I was like, "wow, this sounds really heavy ...I need to comb through EVERYTHING about me now and find out what I need to KICK out, to give GOD the throne in every department of my life".

" 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' "

You may not have to get rid of anything, or very little. Scripture mentions not to LOVE or WORSHIP "false gods, idols, anything above or beneath & anything of he Earth (which belongs to Satan.. for now)".

However, self inventory & reflection & personal days of prayer & fasting & days of Atonement... for instructions from The Holy Spirit (only) IS always a good thing to separate he wheat from the shaft. * perhaps including the person who said that to you & planted the seeds of doubt in you *

Thanks for your input. Just to add that I did not get into a state of doubt. Maybe it is the way I expressed myself that gave you that impression. The impact was more or less my engagement in self-examination; rather than doubt. Self examination, for me, is something I do constantly as a Christian - on the scale of God's word and God's will, of course.

:angel:
Shalom