Community > Posts By > Jesusmyall

Jesusmyall's photo
Sun 08/07/16 08:50 AM
...Everything happening is fulfillment of scripture!

...So, there is a great need to prepare for the 2nd coming of JESUS CHRIST.

Jesusmyall's photo
Sat 03/19/16 12:10 PM

Only a fool would say there is no God. I could type "God I need you" BUT I need Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in my life. The starting point may be crying out to God-- I need you....and God will introduce you to His Son.

As foolish as it is for anyone not to believe in God, many there are who do not believe in God. Sad!!!

Jesusmyall's photo
Sat 03/19/16 12:06 PM

Welcome Africa.
It's Christian by the way, not christina. Well my guess is you have a question about this. Don't have sex, until you understand the possibilities.
By the way I'm not a prude.
Sure it is fun. But you have to think of what may happen if you are 19 having regular unprotected sex. Here's a little list that may help.

A. Must have a job. Mon. - Fri.
B. Be prepared to have a baby.
C. You may have to get married.
D. Your party days come to an end.

Sex is fun, but there is a big price to be paid if your irresponsible. So my friend, count the cost. Anyone can in and out. A man counts the cost. A person of faith must think about the possibilities of the actions he takes.

Don't just make babies. That is irresponsible. COUNT the cost.
Make the right desisions pilgrim.

Ciao
Rob

I didn't see where his name is written as Africa!

Jesusmyall's photo
Mon 01/11/16 12:18 PM

I am a christian man i dont fill out all your catagories but to introduce my self i am black african(black skin), single, good attitude and behaviour, virgin(dont want sex before marriage)

A good man using someone else's photo

www.fashionspictures.com

Image: african-american-short-haircuts-for-men.jpg

I have never understood why people use other people's photo on a site. Best to use a flower image if scared that a real photo might lead to something negative.

Jesusmyall's photo
Mon 01/11/16 12:11 PM

Been over Two years an still waiting God must really hate me.

No, brother. God CERTAINLY does not hate you. I admit that as human beings, we do not always understand why God does things they way HE does - sometimes. But that does not change HIS love. HE knows best as GOD.

Please keep calm and keep trusting. God knows...HE hears...HE sees.

I will keep you in my prayers - that's what being a part of God's family is all about; that we uphold one another.

God bless you.

Jesusmyall's photo
Sun 01/10/16 07:32 AM

looking for a christian man, west stranger and have white skin, good person, nice, good attitude, single

Always best to seek God's face for the right person. A long list of conditions/requirements may not necessarily bring that person, with whom you could be happiest. But God knows...so when you seek HIM and allow HIM to bring just that special person, HE will give you only the best.

Jesusmyall's photo
Sat 01/09/16 02:42 PM
It is obvious that with additional posts, the photo is flying around in multiplied versions. The personality in that photo has rights!

Jesusmyall's photo
Sat 01/09/16 02:40 PM

Hope this photo is used with permission of the person in the photo!
Why? Will someone get sent to Internet Meme jail?

Well...it may not exactly be about anyone ending up at an internet Meme jail...but it is a lot about what's right to do.

Jesusmyall's photo
Sat 01/09/16 02:35 PM
Happy New Year, Toks88. Wishing you a year filled with the richest blessings from God, according to the fullness of HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST. Amen.

Jesusmyall's photo
Fri 01/08/16 11:00 AM
...Interesting posts here, especially the nice prayer of idevise and wanny1234.

Just wondering...so many people (both brothers and sisters in Christ - the serious and the unserious) on this site looking for partners and yet, no one seems to be finding the other.

LORD, help everyone! Amen!!!

Jesusmyall's photo
Fri 01/08/16 10:50 AM

Hope this photo is used with permission of the person in the photo!

Jesusmyall's photo
Tue 11/17/15 05:24 AM

I want to meet a faithful Christian man here but instead, I met with a fake man with beautiful life story. He even can talk about Biblical inspiration. Please anybody can give any suggestion?

Very typical of the Last Days Syndrome (LDS). JESUS CHRIST already warned us about this. HE said plainly that not all who call HIM Lord will enter the kingdom of GOD.

The important thing is to remain JESUS CHRIST centered and open enough to the HOLY SPIRIT to identify and know those who claim to know JESUS CHRIST but deny HIM the space to rule over their lives.

GOD will help HIS own! Hold unto JESUS CHRIST! Amen.

Jesusmyall's photo
Thu 11/12/15 06:20 AM

Yes is good for the body, mind and soul but it is more polite to keep the commandment of God

Obeying GOD is not about politeness. It is about fulfilling our duty to HIM as our CREATOR. If we refuse to obey HIM, HE does not force us. But ultimately, we will face the consequences of the choice of disobeying HIM.

JESUS came to give us life. Through JESUS CHRIST, we can have the SPIRIT of GOD live in our hearts and give us the grace and power to obey GOD.

Jesusmyall's photo
Thu 11/12/15 06:15 AM

What are your views on having sex before marriage?
I think having sex with your new partner gives you that choice to see if the both of you will be compatiable to each other.
Samanthadrinks :

Unfortunately, God does not see it that way. The Bible instructs to stay away from sexual immorality! God created sex to happen only in the context of marriage. Following God and obeying HIM is not about logic. It is simply about obedience.

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 09/30/15 11:16 AM

That is true, but being honest with yourself as a black woman...it is more common amongst us because we (black women in General) are so used to not being heard, and hurt that's the way we are....or even how we were raised...not saying that there aren't other races that are the same and not saying it's all black women.....it's just more common in us.

Sorry, I don't have that experience and I was not raised that way. Behavior is learned. It is not racial!

Jesusmyall's photo
Sun 09/27/15 11:56 AM

Hello honey am chris by name and am new on here looking for the right woman I will spend the rest of my life with and build up a happy home with,I will be glad if you write me back love you?

Your profile reads in part,"...31 year old man from Texas, Nigeria"

Where is Texas located in Nigeria???

Don't deceive anybody here please...I plead with you in the name of JESUS CHRIST. Don't leave a room for giving Nigeria a bad name please.

Jesusmyall's photo
Thu 09/24/15 01:35 PM

I am a heavy set 60 year old woman and I miss having a man in my life, but so far I have yet to meet a man who does not think I am crazy because I reserve sex for marriage. As soon as they hear that, they are gone. I am beginning to believe that men that respond to online dating posts with a heavy set woman only do so because they do not want a relationship only sex and men that want a relationship only want normal size woman.

Am I doomed to be lonely and single the rest of my life because Jesus is my husband, I am 60 years old, am heavy and don't have sex before marriage?

Lonely in Texas

My sister,

Please keep holding unto the LORD. I don't think getting married is all about looks and settings. You need to know that averagely, most people- male of female are hooked unto sex and very few are interested in abstaining from sex before marriage.

Don't give up. Keep trusting JESUS all the way.

Jesusmyall's photo
Fri 09/18/15 12:34 PM

looking for a Christian girl to have a relationship also to help motivate me.

Pardon me but wasn't this posted before?

Jesusmyall's photo
Thu 09/17/15 04:50 AM

The old testament is just as important as the New, if you ever hope to understand prophesy.

The old testament is just as important as the new if you ever hope to understand the Holy Days, and God's plan for mankind.

Yes...ALL scripture is inspired by God (both old and new testament).

Jesusmyall's photo
Thu 09/17/15 04:36 AM

In His great Mount Olives discuss on the "things to come" (Matthew 24). The Lord Jesus predicted that in the last days, "iniquity shall abound and the love of many shall wax cold" (Matthew 24: 12).

Certainly, one aspect of that iniquity is this issue of idol of dress, jewelry and make-ups. Today, people are so given to dress, jewelry and make-ups that the devils have taken human bodies and polluted the societies with every kind of thing. A whole generation of people now busy themselves out with various forms of things to satisfy the lusts in their carnal minds (1John 2:16 KJV. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but of the world).
The motive of dress which primarily, is to cover nakedness (Genesis 3: 10 to 13, 21), and to maintain/uphold human dignity over the animals, have been thrown away for a show of what is worn and the attendant pleasure of the carnal mind.

Isaiah 3:16-24 KJV

16. Moreover the Lord saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet:
17. Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the Lord will discover their secret parts.
18. In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon,
19. The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers,
20. The bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs, and the headbands, and the tablets, and the earrings,
21. The rings, and nose jewels,
22. The changeable suits of apparel, and the mantles, and the wimples, and the crisping pins,
23. The glasses, and the fine linen, and the hoods, and the veils.
24. And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.

Unfortunately, many in Christendom have also been plagued by these idols. To prove this, let us consider the following Scriptural injunctions/remarks

John 17:14 to 16
1 John 2:15 to 16
1 Timothy 2: 9 to 10
1 Peter 3: 3 to 5 and
Isaiah 3: 16 to 24

alongside what is seen among today's church people including the so-called Protestant or Pentecostal assemblies.

Consequences Of The Idols Of Dress, Jewelry Etc:

Among those in Christendom, the following consequences exist:

(i). Pollution of the house of God as they come in dresses or style that exposes their sensitive/delicate parts.
Exodus 20:26 KJV
Neither shalt thou go up by steps unto mine altar, that thy nakedness be not discovered thereon.

Ezekiel 16:36 KJV
Thus saith the Lord God ; Because thy filthiness was poured out, and thy nakedness discovered through thy whoredoms with thy lovers, and with all the idols of thy abominations, and by the blood of thy children, which thou didst give unto them;

Leviticus 18:6-18 Habakkuk 2: 15;
Lam. 1: 8.

(ii). Seduction of the male folks by the female folks through exposure of delicate by these seductive wears, makeups etc, leading to fornication and adultery of the heart.

Matthew 5:28 (KJV)
But I say unto you. That whosoever looketh on a woman to list after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

(iii). Provoking competition in wears instead of provoking love, purity and good works.

Hebrews 10:24 (KJV)
And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

(iv). Shaming and offending the poor in the assembly.

1 Corinthians 11:21-22 (KJV)
21. For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken.

22. What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? What shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not.

Please, avoid those idols.

The emphasis in walking with JESUS in daily life is total (one hundred percent) submission to God - full consecration; loving the LORD with ALL of our heart, soul and mind. For such a man/woman, the Bible says, "against such there is no law".

While the Bible connects the inside with the outside by stating expressly that out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks, we also need to know that full consecration/total submission to God plays a very critical role in living a holy life. Sometimes, the trick is that we watch out for these external signs when there is in reality, no consecration on the inside. It is important to draw out the balance. External rules without conviction of the heart is a waste of energy. The law kills but the Spirit gives life!

Show me a man/woman who is totally consecrated to God and you would have also shown me a man/woman who lives according to God's will, daily guidance and instructions!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14