Community > Posts By > Jesusmyall

Jesusmyall's photo
Mon 05/04/15 10:20 AM
Further scripture for you, cowboyGH:

Matthew Chapter 5:

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

The New Testament in itself, is very explicit about the implications of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and the impact of this on salvation for mankind. But no where does the Bible teach that Genesis - Malachi (old Testament) is no longer relevant to faith.

Jesusmyall's photo
Mon 05/04/15 08:31 AM
Hi...keep looking plus pray.

God will provide for you, HIS perfect match...even if it is not from India. Amen!

Jesusmyall's photo
Mon 05/04/15 08:21 AM

From Philippians Chapter 2:

14 Do all things without grumbling or disputing;
15 so that you will prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world, 16 holding fast the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I will have reason to glory because I did not run in vain nor toil in vain.
17 But even if I am being poured out as a drink offering upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I rejoice and share my joy with you all.

Jesusmyall's photo
Mon 05/04/15 08:10 AM
Thanks so much for your inputs -uche9aa.

Unfortunately, the situation is even worse than just lies. He has pitched his tent with a cultist that everyone in the environment knows for nothing but wickedness and defends the wicked fellow all over the place because of what he benefits. This same wicked fellow he has formed an alliance with is one who has been so wicked to people in the environment that people rain curses on him daily.

Really, he has a Bible in his possession and knows what is right and wrong to do. He has a right to his choices, which I am certain he knows, also goes with accountability.

Jesusmyall's photo
Mon 05/04/15 07:57 AM
cowboyGH,

My message to you remains the same. We understand the difference that the death and resurrection of JESUS CHRIST brings into faith issues.

But do not sell to people that Genesis to Malachi has no relevance to faith and Christianity. That's what you sound like each time a person makes reference to an old testament scripture and you come up with a message to say old testament is no longer relevant. This is an error!

Jesusmyall's photo
Sun 05/03/15 02:06 PM
All scripture is inspired by God, cowboyGH.

That's what God says in HIS word. Respect that!

Jesusmyall's photo
Sun 05/03/15 02:04 PM
Roman 10:9-10:

9. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness;and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Jesusmyall's photo
Sun 05/03/15 01:47 PM
Christianity is hinged on God's word. God's word (Bible) is Genesis to Revelation).

In the first chapter of the gospel according to John, it is written..."in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God...".

The Bible also says..."Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today and forever.."

It is misleading to make people think that the Bible is only Matthew to revelation!

Jesusmyall's photo
Sun 05/03/15 01:42 PM
In the Book of Act 11:19-26, we find the history of how the disciples of JESUS CHRIST were first called 'Christians' in Antioch. The word simply means 'Christ-like".

So being 'Christian' is the same as living like Christ and it is also about obeying Jesus.

So, yes, Christianity means living like Christ;through the saving grace in the blood of Jesus Christ. The Christian is the one who has been saved by the blood of JESUS (by grace through faith) and is living in the newness of life that JESUS gives.

I agree completely with Toks88. The Bible consistently warns Christians about this; to avoid being caught unawares.

In the story of the ten virgins, I believe all virgins were pursuing the same cause and the same purpose. But 5 were foolish and took some things for granted but 5 were so wise that they took nothing for granted. And it turns out that only the 5 wise ones made it!

That's why we must never take anything for granted. After we are saved, we must seek consistently to walk with Jesus in line with His word...we must depend on HIM daily for grace to live right and we must love HIM enough to run away from sin and to repent sincerely, if we ever fall into any sin.

I believe this is what the verses quoted by Toks88 are reminding us of.

Jesusmyall's photo
Sun 05/03/15 01:08 PM
cowboyGH,

The Bible is one! The entire Bible is the word of God. If you think the old testament is not part of scripture, then it is a fundamental error.

If Genesis to Malachi were not important God would have given us only Matthew to Revelation as scripture!!!!

Jesusmyall's photo
Sun 05/03/15 11:59 AM
Dear cowboy GH,

The terms of the new testament through the blood of Jesus Christ are very clear and explicit in the Bible itself.

But the Bible does NOT anywhere negate the relevance of Genesis to Malachi (old testament) as you always sound in your emails each time you see a quotation from the old testament.

Genesis to Malachi is as much scripture as Matthew to Revelation! Genesis to Revelation constitute Bible - all inspired by God.

Jesusmyall's photo
Sun 05/03/15 11:53 AM
The terms of the new testament through the blood of Jesus are very clear in the Bible itself. But the Bible does NOT anywhere negate the relevance of Genesis to Malachi

Jesusmyall's photo
Sun 05/03/15 09:42 AM
CowboyGH,

2nd Timothy Chapter 3 Verses 16 - 17 says:

16 All Scripture is God - breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

So that is it! ALL Scripture is the entire Bible (Genesis to Revelation)

The new testament does NOT throw away the Old testament from being scripture!

Jesusmyall's photo
Sat 05/02/15 11:13 AM
Hello, justmeEmma,

How are you? It is interesting, reading about your experience. I just want to send you a word of encouragement - don't let the guy's withdrawal bother you. Your match made from heaven will come and he will find you. When he finds you, he will respect your wishes and will not withdraw from you because of your choice to take a stand for God and for HIS word - the Bible.

Be strong...steadfast. God is faithful to the end.

God bless you. Amen.

Jesusmyall's photo
Sat 05/02/15 10:55 AM
,,,,so, then the Bible is the Bible. The entire book is written for instruction to the person who purposes to follow God. Both the old and new testament have valuable lessons for the Christian to draw and learn from.

...so it should not be that each time anyone quotes from the old testament books, your response is that the old testament is not longer applicable! That's the point I am making.

I also do not understand what you mean by "quoting scripture" out of context. What Bible says is what Bible says. I did not add or subtract - I jus reproduced it.

The sin of sexual immorality is one that has peculiar consequences. The Bible even says, it is the one sins, which if committed, is done not only against God but against the body of those who do it.

Paul is telling us the magnitude of its implications. In creating the institution of marriage (of which sex is a fundamental part)...God had said, a man would leave his father and his mother and cleave unto his wife and that the two would become one flesh. Therefore, Paul is warning here....that it is unholy for a person to sinfully join his body to that of a prostitute through immorality; because in so doing, the person also becomes one with the harlot- to the condemnation of the person's soul...unless of course that sin is repented of. Repentance also means turning away from repeating it.

Jesusmyall's photo
Sat 05/02/15 09:48 AM
Dear CowboyGH,

Please read what 1st Corinthians 6;15-17 says:

15 Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take away the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute? May it never be!

16 Or do you not know that the one who joins himself to a prostitute is one body with her?....

I also think that you are making a very fundamental mistake about assuming that the Old testament is of no significance to faith. Jesus said clearly that HE did not come to abolish the law but to fulfill it.

Again, some of the disciples made multiple references to the old testament portions of the Bible while writing in the new testament.

If the old testament is of no relevance, then why does the Bible cover from Genesis to Revelation?

Obviously, the death and resurrection of JESUS CHRIST signified many new things (for example the symbolic cutting of the veil in the temple into two, the response of JESUS on the issue of the adulterous woman who was caught in adultery, salvation by grace through faith as against the forgiveness of sins through sacrifice of bulls & goats, etc) but these do not mean that Old testament part of the Bible is not useful to faith today!

Jesusmyall's photo
Thu 04/23/15 11:31 AM
More...

1st Peter 2: 13- 16:

13 Submit yourselves for the Lord's sake to every human institution, whether to a king as the one in authority,

14 or to governors as sent by him for the punishment of evildoers and the praise of those who do right.

15 For such is the will of God that by doing right you may silence the ignorance of foolish men.

16 Act as free men, and do not use your freedom as a covering for evil, but use it as bondslaves of God.

Again:
Galatians Chapter 6:
15. Neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything;what counts is the new creation.

16. Peace and mercy to all who follow this rule-to the Israel of God

And kindly note Isaac, that I used the word "recognizes". I di not say God submits. GOD is above all and submits to no man. But HE does recognize institutions as evident in HIS instruction to those who follow HIM to submit to authority.

Do please also note again that the Bible calls believers and followers of JESUS CHRIST, the Israel of God!

Jesusmyall's photo
Thu 04/23/15 09:28 AM
Once married...you are married! If you get married in the U.S. as per the U.S System, you remain married...even if you shift location to Nigeria.

See Roman Chapter 13:

1Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended.

4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing.

7 Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes: if revenue, then revenue: if respect, then respect: if honor, then honor.

The only justification for disobeying authority is if the authority is asking you do something that is against God or His word. (See Daniel)

Jesusmyall's photo
Thu 04/23/15 09:18 AM
Dear Toks88,

I read through the whole...lengthy testimony/revelation. May the LORD help HIS people to be ready. Amen!

Thinking deeply, if we understand the seriousness of eternity...the pleasures/greatness of heaven and the misery of hell, NOTHING would stop us from pursuing righteousness in JESUS CHRIST.

Holy Spirit, please help us in JESUS mane. Amen!

Jesusmyall's photo
Thu 04/23/15 07:11 AM
Great verse ...I have been crucified with Christ...it is no longer I that lives but Christ who lives in me...

But how many of us can say this like Paul did? This is the life that God wants us to live - for mankind to see/ relate to me and get the sense that I am truly living the life of Christ.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14