Community > Posts By > Socratease

Socratease's photo
Wed 09/10/08 05:32 PM
It a nice social place here with nice and nutters alike,..and as far as the social rejects..where else would they tend to be but on an online dating site? Welcome and have a good time

Socratease's photo
Wed 09/10/08 04:53 PM
Voltron

Socratease's photo
Wed 09/10/08 04:14 PM
Nice write

Socratease's photo
Wed 09/10/08 04:09 PM
Rasputin

Socratease's photo
Tue 09/09/08 11:28 PM
John jacob oppenheimershmidt

Socratease's photo
Tue 09/09/08 11:23 PM
lol too funny on both comments,my version has more ingredients than i remember..i prefer the politically term for mine as "Transient hash",still good and easy for lots at camping..havent heard a complaint or an ambulance yet

Socratease's photo
Tue 09/09/08 11:09 PM
Harry Henderson

Socratease's photo
Tue 09/09/08 11:07 PM
Edited by Socratease on Tue 09/09/08 11:08 PM
Tend me a solution of this,is it a hope a dream?,
Unbidden is a flower,blooming to a sun it has been kept from ..never seen,
Shine her a glimpse of a slow and heavenly light..breath again once more,
A surrounded beauty,taking all the dark below and never looking up for what is meant for,
Taken aback by such splendor..i regret letting such beauty waste,
I kneel wistfully and pull her to me..this is beyond her..not her fate,
Rising with her.. i feel the light touch us in a single moment together,
My angel,my unbidden love,you look up too me as i look up to you..and know its forever

Socratease's photo
Tue 09/09/08 10:02 PM
as opposed to what ..??chesire dog?

Energizer bunny

Socratease's photo
Tue 09/09/08 09:52 PM

That poem made me need love instead of want..good write Mswizard

Thank you Socratese for reading and for commenting. I think love is something we all really need dont you? :heart:

Not require,most exist without it..but sentiments in your poem remind people that you can exist,but its better to live fully with a true love instead..again good write

Socratease's photo
Tue 09/09/08 09:40 PM
That poem made me need love instead of want..good write Mswizard

Socratease's photo
Tue 09/09/08 09:25 PM
Chesire cat,do i get a bonus for 2 c's?:)

Socratease's photo
Tue 09/09/08 08:57 PM
Alfred E newman

Socratease's photo
Tue 09/09/08 08:43 PM
Edited by Socratease on Tue 09/09/08 08:44 PM
Yellow beard (perhaps)
Yoshi on the safe side

Socratease's photo
Tue 09/09/08 08:39 PM
Its bright white..oh nm let me turn off the forensic light,ok its green

Socratease's photo
Tue 09/09/08 08:19 PM
Cooked potatoe's,sliced in quarters, about 1/4 inch each slice..polska or other sausage cut in 1/2 inch sections.Diced red onion (or white if u like sharper taste,green works well if cooked longer),tad of thyme,pinch of garlic..pepper small and salt even less.Mix all in (except red/white onion) and low/medium heat for 5 minutes covered,add a dash of lemon,than add a half spoon of mustard (ya i know) mix it and add onions.Recover and add heat,after another few minutes let it breath and stir again...and well this is a recipe not a cooking course so u should know the basics of when things need to breath or cook.When its close to done jus spread some cheddar on top and recover and let sit..its not a meal fit for a king but its one meant for an "army",goes good with "pink sauce",but that recipe is for another time.Im sure it has a different name than hobo hash,but its what i called it as a kid

Socratease's photo
Tue 09/09/08 07:54 PM

Walk up to the Jukebox, making eyecontact w/ the mysterious woman that talked to my date, give her my smirky smile, maybe even a wink, and then slap my date on the ass and ask him what song he is picking out to dance to...she will catch the drift.

lol booya!

Socratease's photo
Tue 09/09/08 07:39 PM
Drink, and then dance in, that order..pretty much after an hour of the first part ,the second isnt flattering enough for attraction.Unles they happen to like the "Tequila weave"

Socratease's photo
Tue 09/09/08 07:24 PM

yeah i wish i knew how i looked to others...
bad self-esteem sucks

Than you are not meant for low self esteem,your good looking..and u know it

Socratease's photo
Tue 09/09/08 07:15 PM
It helps to know how your perceived by others at times, cuz your estimation is sometimes wrong for positive/negative self thought,being over arrogant or self unsure,sometimes a outside opinion is good too ground you either way.Like hearing yourself on a tape recorder,and saying "Is that my voice?" lol

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 19 20