Community > Posts By > Socratease

Socratease's photo
Sun 09/07/08 09:06 PM
If u made arrangements with the first to go out again ,you have to honor that "committment".If it was the first date u went on with the first,and agreed at the same time with the other i would understand..but thats not right to play both sides,thats my opinion

Socratease's photo
Sun 09/07/08 08:41 PM
Ill say pleasant and attractive,how u describe yourself is more intriguing..all in all a nice profile,u have nothing to worry over

Socratease's photo
Sun 09/07/08 08:34 PM
Cool,shows she isnt indecisive and knows what she wants when she wants it

Socratease's photo
Sat 09/06/08 07:49 PM
Larger women at times can be sweeter and more giving,id hate to say im generalizing but that has been my experience..they have had to rely more on thoughts and feeling instead of being taken for granted for just exterior,more than shallow attention of shallow males jus wanting a size 3 arm candy trophy.So u could say they have more opportunity to finding a good guy who wants them for who they are

Socratease's photo
Sat 09/06/08 07:00 PM
Strong is the resolve of a giving heart,
Beats in a cage too small for its giving,
Takes it's confined concepts and excludes room,
Once shared it loses its own breath,
Move yourself into the small and unwilling space,
Breath is labored as u take more of me,
I share what i have little to share,
You move to every center of me,expanding me...
The mind finds more room as u tend to me,
A soul fills when your voice lends me a care,
The heart is keeping up with deliberate pace,
It falter's a beat, but keeps finding more room,
You test my limits of love as u keep sharing,
At last i know,i know my heart was always open,
You only had to prove,to prove it could contain,
At the moment it shudders with overwhelming....
I knew it was you,and that you would find the space.

Socratease's photo
Sat 09/06/08 06:30 PM
In my opinion the world isnt perfect and ,well to be cliche'..two soulmates wont always be born at the same time and you should take that special someone at any age,the birthdates dont matter only that the mind and feelings coincide..it makes things tougher to be sure.But since when was being truly happy easy,you just have to forget race,age and beleif and focus on the heart

Socratease's photo
Sat 09/06/08 06:01 PM
You have fed them love there entire lives,they will be satisfied there entire lives because of it..as far as pirahna,boys wil be boys.But they will always know who the nursing shark is and appreciate it:)

Socratease's photo
Sat 09/06/08 05:54 PM
The mind and its use for surprise or romantic intuition

Socratease's photo
Sat 09/06/08 05:51 PM
Nice visual of creative and adoring nature,they can be pirahna at times hehe.. but in the end, they are goldfish that are too be adored and make u smile everytime u see them

Socratease's photo
Sat 09/06/08 05:39 PM
Should be up to the child,if after a time they feel like calling them that then its up to them,there are paternal parents and real parents.A paternal one makes the child ,a real parent raises a child and guides them,no matter who or what the circumstances imho..

Socratease's photo
Sat 09/06/08 05:05 PM
On one hand it is flattering,on the other its sad that they lack the self respect to needing someone instead of wanting someone..big turn off to grovel on your knees rather than stand and show affection

Socratease's photo
Sat 09/06/08 04:52 PM
Take a week at least to know them and too see if they are genuine,im not sure but sounds like these were a few days of a greet and meet types.And if they were the "sugar daddy" types your not looking for, than u can tell from at least a week of conversation if they are,point is dont hurry it and be relaxed and be open.And its not women thats the problem (except the ones that stood u up),your just in too much of a hurry it sounds..

Socratease's photo
Fri 09/05/08 08:13 PM
Patience is an art,
long focus finds the way,
Everyone can indeed share,
All see that u are there,
The next breath holds sway,
Alight your heart that is vexed,
Sun begins again,
Stay true,stay honest,and always be yourself

There is always an upside to things,you will find happiness

Socratease's photo
Fri 09/05/08 05:43 PM
There is every kind of surgery to make someone a "size 3 arm candy",but never will be one for a soul too deep for a plastic surgeons knife to cut and reshape..stay true and they will notice u and appreciate it,good write

Socratease's photo
Fri 09/05/08 04:28 PM
Compassion and help is what even the strongest person needs at some point,especially those less fortunate..neat write

Socratease's photo
Fri 09/05/08 04:11 PM

Find out who specializes in the "crap" u feel and consult them...
Hey you....how ya been?

Ello Kim,Good..not as good as i was,but i soldier on:smile:

Socratease's photo
Fri 09/05/08 04:04 PM
Find out who specializes in the "crap" u feel and consult them...

Socratease's photo
Fri 09/05/08 03:48 PM
Very good,painted the picture more than just painted the words..tyvm

Socratease's photo
Wed 09/03/08 06:32 PM

Was he nervous to you?,and did u try to carry and make a conversation? He might have been nervous,but from the details ..jus sounds like a butthead with no manner's.Opens a newspaper as u sit together?? Than answers a cell phone {that should be off} and gives u the "one sec" term,nope just a waste of gas indeed...

im the only one starting and holding the convo. he wasnt saying anything. was horrible. he wasnt nervous i asked him he goes no ive met several ppl off of myspace before.

Than he was either not interested or just a ego junkie that likes to meet women so he can say for the sake that he met them,some are like that...needing to meet as many as possible to feed there self confidence.As far as car trouble with his friend,thats bs..he more than likely has a girlfriend anyway and just is a user

Socratease's photo
Wed 09/03/08 06:27 PM
Watch the the fingers release point,if u see the index and middle finger of his hand "cupped" at delivery than your ready for it ,and if your fast enough to assimilate that lol..than u can expect the inward travel and compensate.Some also with eyes ,watch the spin of the stitching as it comes in..but i guess u cant hit one cuz either u have bad eyes or lack of info hehe..good luck