Community > Posts By > Socratease

Socratease's photo
Thu 07/31/08 06:46 PM
absolutely,but not for the right reasons..like loving them because they are troubled and u want to change them.Or loving them because they make u feel good...both arent love but it feels like it

Socratease's photo
Thu 07/31/08 06:31 PM
difference between lonliness and alone..

Socratease's photo
Thu 07/31/08 06:29 PM
Romance is an adventure to some,never know what will happen next.Ok then,how about cradling a woman while having a giant boulder chasing me,there done deal

Socratease's photo
Thu 07/31/08 06:26 PM

How did u find out u were being cheated on? Myself i had a feeling that i finally paid attention to,i asked my lady many times if there was another,she of course would say no..and i would just check it off as jealous suspicion.Until i decided to know for sure,so i went up to a "friend" of her's and said "Its ok that u 2 were together,she told me everything",he spilled the truth to me and i went to her next,and asked again if she cheats..she said no,i jus smiled and walked away...

if you have to ask the question
you already know the answer

no sometimes people get suspicious,it dont mean anything is wrong..its not insecurity to wonder about others at times,if your suspicious of everything than u cant trust anyone,i jus happened to be right at the time

Socratease's photo
Thu 07/31/08 06:20 PM

whats a lurker? sorry im kinda new,took me a while too know rofl..
Stick around, you'll find out.drinker

well thats no help,and kinda scary sounding lol

Socratease's photo
Thu 07/31/08 06:17 PM
You read into there words but not too deep,pay attention but dont judge quickly.Most people just want to use another to satisfy there own agenda,be careful but dont be afraid to let go either..u wont tell unless your far enough along too meet ,here u learn about the soul ,but in reality it can be different.For now just try others and find one to your like as u chat

Socratease's photo
Thu 07/31/08 06:09 PM
whats a lurker? sorry im kinda new,took me a while too know rofl..

Socratease's photo
Thu 07/31/08 06:01 PM
turned into a biting thread after a while,ok hi...im looking to pay attention not get it paid back heh

Socratease's photo
Thu 07/31/08 05:57 PM
How did u find out u were being cheated on? Myself i had a feeling that i finally paid attention to,i asked my lady many times if there was another,she of course would say no..and i would just check it off as jealous suspicion.Until i decided to know for sure,so i went up to a "friend" of her's and said "Its ok that u 2 were together,she told me everything",he spilled the truth to me and i went to her next,and asked again if she cheats..she said no,i jus smiled and walked away...

Socratease's photo
Thu 07/31/08 05:51 PM
Yes,and because i was naive and let my heart rule the minds warning signals that she was a liar and promiscous.Its complex to feel in love and not trust them at the same time,hard to seperate..

Socratease's photo
Thu 07/31/08 05:34 PM
Been there with a family member down that road before,just have to risk a wedge between them and keep on them tirelessly,fortunately there problem was solved and we are tighter because of it..tough problem trying to remake a mindset,but its worse if u dont try at all.My way worked but maybe in that situation it wont,i dont know the person

Socratease's photo
Thu 07/31/08 05:29 PM
the truthful one?

Socratease's photo
Thu 07/31/08 04:48 PM
Money comes and goes and is everywhere,id live in a cave with the right person,u cant write romance on a check and cash it

Socratease's photo
Thu 07/31/08 04:43 PM
Ok,id just like too see how they respond to a certain topic or emotion...but Ty very much

Socratease's photo
Thu 07/31/08 04:36 PM
I looked around but couldnt find a topic on how i cant find how i can see a person i may be interested in post's,as in what they say..i can find out more easily who they are that way than a profile.Is it even possible? and sorry if this has been brought up before,im pretty new to forums

Socratease's photo
Thu 07/31/08 04:27 PM
by saying "your not so egotistical"

Socratease's photo
Thu 07/31/08 04:16 PM
Since this a sight with profiles and such...im guessing its mostly about proving.But if u mean generally speaking,u always have to prove something to someone to get a chance..but trying to prove intelligence will just bite u later as the true "idiot" appears and u look fake

Socratease's photo
Thu 07/31/08 04:07 PM
Oh np,it wasnt an attack on anyone in particular...just trying to say u need to be patient during and after an arguement,sorry your other one was a jerk:(

Socratease's photo
Thu 07/31/08 03:53 PM
whoa easy there,i dont know who "They" are,was just referring to the situation

Socratease's photo
Thu 07/31/08 03:21 PM
Id be ticked off,but later wonder if i deserved it at the time and was being a jerk when it was said,some here are saying "id leave"...well i guess u know why your here now hehe