Community > Posts By > Socratease

Socratease's photo
Tue 09/09/08 07:05 PM
Too not crave period..rather just "want" it with the will to take it instead of need it

Socratease's photo
Tue 09/09/08 06:59 PM
It is nice for a lady that knows what she wants go after it at times,shows confidence and a no nonsense attitude..the timid have nothing to gain male or female alike

Socratease's photo
Tue 09/09/08 06:52 PM
"essence of sex on wheels,running over paper mache' dreamscape"..good line

Socratease's photo
Tue 09/09/08 06:48 PM
If your trying to convince mentally that u are..then your just focused on the wrong part that tells you u are,since when was love logical to begin with??

Socratease's photo
Tue 09/09/08 06:42 PM
And he slipped up again,quoting inadvertently Palin's speech about "difference between a soccer mom and a pitbull is lipstick",then he comes back with "can put a lipstick on a pig but its still a pig" ..lol what advisor is handing the shovel to him for the hole?,he just put about every woman delegate out of bounds...what a goof on his part

Socratease's photo
Mon 09/08/08 08:40 PM
good write,it carried me.. through a grief and down, to relief and up,nice flow

Socratease's photo
Mon 09/08/08 08:36 PM
If it involves just lyrics with a beat in the background and no instruments,its not a band or music so i cant really hate it..but i still will

Socratease's photo
Mon 09/08/08 08:26 PM

I have a quote. By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll become happy;if you get a bad one, you'll become a philososopher. -Socrates

And we have a lot of those here.laugh laugh

Luckily i was philosophical before i dated and avoided a bad marriage altogether:wink:

Socratease's photo
Mon 09/08/08 08:19 PM
changes like having a title to a car,makes u feel u own it and takes away some of the mystery and intrigue to it,first you wax and care for it everyday the next moment there fries on the floorboard and garbage in the backseat lol,sorry to mix analogys but for some it can be like that.It loses the appeal when the mystery and newness is gone to a contract...the faithful tho are different and treat it like its new forever

Socratease's photo
Mon 09/08/08 07:56 PM

Maybe they are "over the top" emotionally or expressively,it may mean they need someone patient or another to balance them out,the ying to the yang so to speak
uuuummmm I WAS THINKING OF SOMETHING ELSE! :banana:

Now dont be coy,just say what u were thinking..we can all handle a little enhanced version of your thoughts hehe
uuuummmm it wuz more seXual! glasses

Well of course,i think u consider how u like to be handled different than other ladies hehe..but im sure they both coincide to a smile if done rightlaugh

Socratease's photo
Mon 09/08/08 07:01 PM

Maybe they are "over the top" emotionally or expressively,it may mean they need someone patient or another to balance them out,the ying to the yang so to speak
uuuummmm I WAS THINKING OF SOMETHING ELSE! :banana:

Now dont be coy,just say what u were thinking..we can all handle a little enhanced version of your thoughts hehe

Socratease's photo
Mon 09/08/08 06:37 PM
Accept it and work out the problem if it isnt serious,if they are worth keeping as a friend a small thing like a mistake wont keep it down..we all mess up

Socratease's photo
Mon 09/08/08 05:58 PM
Assertive in what u want and dislike more,and rather than express distress at a former relationship,say what u would like in a woman instead so it will give them a feel for what u want or dont want.Tell your story with self confidence of yourself instead of it seeming a resume' applying for something u need instead of want.I dont mean to seem rude in anyway,jus giving an opinion from one dude to another heh..gl

Socratease's photo
Mon 09/08/08 05:15 PM

Socratease's photo
Mon 09/08/08 04:47 PM
Greed makes super powers,Egypt did it the Romans did it and the next one will.But i can say with all the over pricing in a oil based economy ..id rather pay 4 bucks a gallon than live in an impoverished nation that i have to rely on my mule to get to a breadstand that i will have only enough money to buy a piece for a days work..overpricing stinks but there is price for luxury,after all we consume more than we need..and it will take a while to compensate for it.

Socratease's photo
Mon 09/08/08 04:38 PM
Deep and abstract in form but solid in the struggles of duality when looking closer,very very good

Socratease's photo
Mon 09/08/08 04:04 PM
As long as there is a mutual affection and the younger person is mentally mature and not naive or unwise,then age shouldnt come into play..but i think a 20 yr difference can be a cutoff for most.After all,relations are hard enough without outside opinions of friends and or family straining it even further..

Socratease's photo
Mon 09/08/08 03:57 PM
Hi there,dont be shy:smile:

Socratease's photo
Mon 09/08/08 03:46 PM
Wonderful that you honor your father in such a way after all this time..he is very proud of you im sure

Socratease's photo
Sun 09/07/08 09:56 PM
Edited by Socratease on Sun 09/07/08 09:57 PM
Hard enough to have a relationship with one lady at times without being confused,now your bringing in another...so yes my words maybe confusing but the situation is more to those involved,get the picture?....gl heh