Community > Posts By > SamaraNJ

SamaraNJ's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:40 PM
get a fake tat.. see if you can keep looking at it there all the time forever... :)

I got my tat on my back.. never bothers me cause I never see it.. :)
I couldn't even tell you what it is.. Ijust know its some markings...

I have had my tongue and nipples done.. I got rid of the tongue cause I didn't want people to look at me and think about me what I think abotu girls that I see with it :P

the nipples.. kinda got in the way of real pleasure.. so got rid of them and now have scars there...

Id stick with the tat.. but temp at first...

SamaraNJ's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:33 PM
There is a man on here I met.. but I hadn't met him through the site.. I know his WIFE that he lives with... he is on here as single.. and before they took away favorite counts on profiles.. he was on 115 womens' favorite lists..

SamaraNJ's photo
Sun 08/23/09 09:50 PM

flowerforyou What, more than anything else, makes you feel loved?flowerforyou

an 'eep! scu me!'
The sound and actions of my little two year old niece as she mimics EVERY little noise or move I make.. even burps (eep! scu me), sneezes (eep! scu me), wanting her own purse and sunglasses...

SamaraNJ's photo
Sun 08/23/09 04:44 AM

I am WAY too ticklish.. I stopped getting pedicures and do them at home now.. soak and pumice and all... and I get do it better than the salon :)

Altho, I still love to get my manicures.. but not that sparkly stuff :)

American manicure is much more natural looking than French Manicure..

So, tell me everything you do step by step when you do your pedicures because I want to do my own. If you don't mine sharing. Thank You!

First I use a footsoak.. I like Freeman's brand best, but Avon also has one that is very good... then I use this little tool that is a razor tucked inside a handle, on my heels and other areas to get rid of rough skin, after that I use a pumice stone and a foot scrub, also by Freeman's, after that I dry off and use an orange stick to push back and deal with cuticles, then I lotion up, I use a deodorizing mint lotion, then after that is all blended in, the absolute best foot lotion in the world is Avon's cracked heel relief, I don't have cracked heels but the power of the lotion is so strong my feet are very smooth.. I eventually file and polish and Im done :)
I have done it for bf's in the past too :)

SamaraNJ's photo
Sun 08/23/09 04:39 AM

This depends on where and how deep your morales run. Dating is usually considered a part of cortship and the beginning of itamacy. In my book this is imoral in that you convenant with God is still valid untill the marriage is anulled. Secondly, your decision to date is your choice some some woman might appreicate this especially if your are not honest with them in that some might think there may be a chance that you might go back to your wife.

if love in a relationship is gone, a piece of paper means nothing, not even to your God.. It is a personal choice, as is everything. No one gets to pick morals for others, we all get to do that for ourselves.

actually I would think that piece of paper means legally you are still responsible for each other.. there may be no love... but legally, you are still involved, it's not over til the divorce is final...

only responsible for the children that are created during the union...
2 adults can walk away and not be responsible for each other, were all responsible for ourselves. The piece of paper is only important in legal matters, not morally..

what about the bills? the credit cards? the joint accounts? the home?

the good thing about that is we have no common bonds together after eleven years. Anyway thanks again for all your responses and i've made my decision that im not ready for a new relationship at this point and i'm just looking for new friends anyway. This was a good topic to choose because obviously most people don't like the fact that there is people out that would want to date others when their separated. Until i'm 200% sure my marriage is completely over I will not seek another relationship. Its only right that I get divorced first, so that i'm not carrying my baggage into the next relationship I have. George

:thumbsup:

SamaraNJ's photo
Sun 08/23/09 04:35 AM
one night I was lying in bed all wrapped up in a book.. good book.. had an itch... scratched it.. had it again.. scratched it again.. had it again.. WTF? got up... looked around my room... a spider must have had an egg sack or something open as I was reading and I didn't realize that my room now was covered all over, yes me in my bed also, with hundreds... could it be thousands? of tiny baby spiders... I ran out and came back with the raid.. didn't sleep in my room for days...

SamaraNJ's photo
Sat 08/22/09 02:24 PM
I won't date a man who has a wife to support.. doesn't matter if there is love that 'little piece of paper'..... does mean something...

SamaraNJ's photo
Sat 08/22/09 01:58 PM
I learned recently.. I scream exactly the same way when a GIANT flesh eating, saber-toothed spider is coming after me.. as when I find a piece of lint on my shoulder :P

SamaraNJ's photo
Sat 08/22/09 01:41 PM

This depends on where and how deep your morales run. Dating is usually considered a part of cortship and the beginning of itamacy. In my book this is imoral in that you convenant with God is still valid untill the marriage is anulled. Secondly, your decision to date is your choice some some woman might appreicate this especially if your are not honest with them in that some might think there may be a chance that you might go back to your wife.

if love in a relationship is gone, a piece of paper means nothing, not even to your God.. It is a personal choice, as is everything. No one gets to pick morals for others, we all get to do that for ourselves.

actually I would think that piece of paper means legally you are still responsible for each other.. there may be no love... but legally, you are still involved, it's not over til the divorce is final...

only responsible for the children that are created during the union...
2 adults can walk away and not be responsible for each other, were all responsible for ourselves. The piece of paper is only important in legal matters, not morally..

what about the bills? the credit cards? the joint accounts? the home?

SamaraNJ's photo
Sat 08/22/09 01:36 PM

women seem 2 be always testing men even though they already know they have what they always wanted? is it insecurity, lack of confidence or somethin totally different?

because all the dragons have been slayed and there is no other way.. :)

actually.. I don't have time for games.. that's what it is to some people... a game and their lack of confidence needs constant assurance that they are cared for...

SamaraNJ's photo
Sat 08/22/09 01:32 PM

SamaraNJ's photo
Sat 08/22/09 11:08 AM

so would it be to much if a man got a pedicure?huh cause i've really been giving it some thoughtnoway

I don't think it's a bad thing.. just don't get polish..
they exfoliate and clean you up.. not just looking pretty :)
consider it hygienic

SamaraNJ's photo
Sat 08/22/09 11:07 AM
I am WAY too ticklish.. I stopped getting pedicures and do them at home now.. soak and pumice and all... and I get do it better than the salon :)

Altho, I still love to get my manicures.. but not that sparkly stuff :)

American manicure is much more natural looking than French Manicure..

SamaraNJ's photo
Sat 08/22/09 11:03 AM

Long hard week at work.
Going out tonight and pick up a one night stand.

do me a favor when she yells my name while you two are bumping uglies could you smack her and tell her to get over me:smile: drinker

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

SamaraNJ's photo
Sat 08/22/09 09:08 AM

Happy Birthday :)
WELL thanks but my birthday was the 15th of this month ok but I will exept that ok how is your day going dood I hope ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

I know I'm Late :)

Better late than never :)
my day is good so far... hope yours is good too

SamaraNJ's photo
Fri 08/21/09 09:19 PM
Edited by SamaraNJ on Fri 08/21/09 09:19 PM
oh yeah... fake pics are the worst..

I was meeting a guy at a diner once... talking on the phone as he was driving... when he started a 'how important are looks anyway' kinda conversation.. I knew it had to be a fake pic... called him on it and he admitted it.. so I left and never met him or spoke to him again...

SamaraNJ's photo
Fri 08/21/09 09:17 PM

I won't date someone who is separated.. and after I have told men here that, they changed their profile to divorced so the next one would go for it...

:angry:

long time no see :)
good to see you again :)

SamaraNJ's photo
Fri 08/21/09 09:16 PM
Happy Birthday :)

SamaraNJ's photo
Fri 08/21/09 09:13 PM
I won't date someone who is separated.. and after I have told men here that, they changed their profile to divorced so the next one would go for it...

SamaraNJ's photo
Fri 08/21/09 09:11 PM
long stories short..

he was so bitter and had such a bad attitude..
not to me but to the world.. which is how he would have been to me eventually.... that I left him in the parking lot of the restaurant and had to call the waiter cause I felt I needed to apologize..

had one that had a nasty cold and kept blowing his nasty snot filled nose right at the table while I was still eating...

but I have met a couple that were very nice and just had a good time, mature enough to realize that there were no expectations, and not bitter when we didn't fall instantly in love... which it seems most everyone is looking for...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25