Community > Posts By > Ruth34611

Ruth34611's photo
Fri 08/21/15 06:35 AM
Thank you Kristi. I appreciate it. :heart:

Ruth34611's photo
Fri 08/21/15 05:49 AM
Today they start bringing Colton out of a coma. We are all very nervous.

Ruth34611's photo
Fri 08/21/15 05:46 AM
Thinking it's ridiculous that I can't have a photo of me and a baby on my profile because it violates some rule about not being able to tell which is me???? I get dozens of scammer emails a day here and now I can't even use an avatar photo (even though I see many others using pets and whatnot) or a photo with me and a baby. noway

Ruth34611's photo
Thu 08/20/15 04:12 PM

due dating sites work..
no not at all !that's why there are hundreds of them and companies are making a small fortune off of sign up fees..

There are hundreds of weight loss gimmicks out there making fortunes too and very people lose weight.

The number of people trying something or how much money is being thrown at something is not a good indicator of whether or not it works.

Dating sites are simply a way to broaden the number of potential partners you can meet. Of course when you broaden that net you end up with a lot more "bad fish" to sift through to find a couple good ones. There is no easy answer and not everyone will find a good match for themselves. On or offline. My advice is to just live your life and enjoy it it to the fullest and never give up on the possibility that your match will come along at the right time.

Ruth34611's photo
Thu 08/20/15 04:04 PM
Thinking that was a good nap.

Ruth34611's photo
Thu 08/20/15 02:00 PM
Thinking I am so blessed and so grateful. Truly.

Ruth34611's photo
Thu 08/20/15 01:59 PM
(((Sherrie))) you are one amazing woman and I am praying hard for you. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ruth34611's photo
Thu 08/20/15 01:54 PM
<------A really bad day made better when a good friend brought this little ray of sunshine to visit me. :smile:

Ruth34611's photo
Thu 08/20/15 09:19 AM

I'm not sure if I was near death or not, but here's my experience anyway. I remember laying on my bed. My eyeballs rolled upwards. I felt it happen. It didn't hurt. It was just uncomfortable. I was aware that something weird was happening. I was half asleep, but at the same time, I felt my body float upwards, as if a clone was coming out of it. I then saw myself on another side of my bedroom. I remember feeling very confused about it. It was fascinating too. Even though it freaked me out. Well clearly I'm still here. It feels special to me, because it's not something everyone else see's. Only I will ever know what it truly looked like and felt like. :shrug:

Wow! Really fascinating. That's the thing with supernatural experiences. They can't really be explained to anyone else in a way they can completely understnad them.

Ruth34611's photo
Thu 08/20/15 09:16 AM

I refer to myself -or, rather my spiritual beliefs as "Pagan" -heavily influenced by various Wiccan practices & beliefs. Paganism is composed of many different & multifaceted spiritual beliefs so primarily designated as everything that is not "Christian". The Pagan Practice that is defined as Wiccan holds an incredible, vast, & confusing array of diversity within it's parameters so, for that reason; I always advise people to read, read, & read! Go to different covens & ask if you can sit-in on their rituals & ceremonies. Ask yourself, a lot of questions & try to answer those questions as honestly as you are able. There is a site-"The Witch's Voice" Link: http://www.witchvox.com/ which will help provide you with an overview of the wide variations associated with Paganism. I also recommend a book, "Drawing Down The Moon" by Margot Adler as a sort of user-friendly primer & introduction to Paganism. Blessings & best wishes on your path;}

:thumbsup: Great post.

Ruth34611's photo
Thu 08/20/15 09:14 AM

I was born into a Pagan family but we all had to study other faiths along with our own but for each of us we chose this path because the Old Ways felt right to us. I know that for me I felt the call of the Great Mother and Sacred Father they called to my heart and soul and I have never looked back. I still love to study all faiths and learn more each day from my studies and from the Goddess but for all it must be the path they feel is right for them. There are many paths up the mountain of truth some more straight and smoother and others more winding and rough but in the end they all have the same destination in the end.

drinker

Ruth34611's photo
Thu 08/20/15 09:13 AM
Cake.

Wait, did I already post that? It was a good movie.

Ruth34611's photo
Thu 08/20/15 09:12 AM
This page totally cracked me up. laugh

Ruth34611's photo
Thu 08/20/15 09:09 AM
Two eggs. Trying to keep up the protein intake.

Ruth34611's photo
Thu 08/20/15 09:08 AM

**** me! I'm sorry I didn't see this thread sooner! Ruth, you have my prayers; and if there's anything else I can do to help, just ask.

Thank you. And, thank you to everyone that has posted here. It helps a lot. smooched flowerforyou

I have been put off work indefinitely for the dystonia. I was hoping to keep working but the head doing the Exorcist things every 15 to 45 minutes was counterproductive to office work. ohwell

I was thinking of video taping it and putting it up on YouTube as a pay per view channel. :wink:

Ruth34611's photo
Thu 08/20/15 08:03 AM

hi ruth,

any update on your stepson? flowerforyou

We are expecting MRI brain test results today.

Ruth34611's photo
Thu 08/20/15 08:02 AM

Thank you all for the well wishes. I have was diagnosed by a neurologist with Meige's Syndrome, Cervical Dystonia and Spasmodic Dymphonia. And, yes, I took the advice given here and had the biggest longest cry I've had in years.

Awwwwww baby cakes..how is the walking/hiking affected?

It just means I can no longer hike alone. Which will make you very happy. :wink:

The biggest problem is that I can't drive and that will be a huge problem in the beginning. The next problem is that I am employed as a public speaker and it is currently unknown if medication will successfully make me talk coherently again. So, there is a great fear of losing my job.

Oh geez not the job!
Wait, that would mean disability ya?
You could live with that, ya?

It must seem like crap is piling on you.
You are a strong woman.
You have witchy powers.
You gots us.

:heart: posse :heart:

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 08/17/15 02:17 PM

Thank you all for the well wishes. I have was diagnosed by a neurologist with Meige's Syndrome, Cervical Dystonia and Spasmodic Dymphonia. And, yes, I took the advice given here and had the biggest longest cry I've had in years.

Awwwwww baby cakes..how is the walking/hiking affected?

It just means I can no longer hike alone. Which will make you very happy. :wink:

The biggest problem is that I can't drive and that will be a huge problem in the beginning. The next problem is that I am employed as a public speaker and it is currently unknown if medication will successfully make me talk coherently again. So, there is a great fear of losing my job.

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 08/17/15 02:12 PM

Sending prayers!flowers flowers :angel:

:heart: :heart: flowerforyou

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 08/17/15 02:11 PM

All my prayers are heading your way Ruth.

Thank you (((Jack)))flowerforyou

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25