Community > Posts By > Ruth34611

Ruth34611's photo
Tue 05/26/15 08:05 PM
Ask him where he got that cool beanie.

Ruth34611's photo
Tue 05/26/15 07:57 PM
Edited by Ruth34611 on Tue 05/26/15 08:00 PM

Debbie, are you joining my gang?

Yak it up, John, yak it up. *tearing up, urmmm, reconsidering your application for gang membership*

Fine!

I'll start my own gang pffft whoa

I'll join your gang. :wink:

:heart: Posse. :heart:

Ruth34611's photo
Tue 05/26/15 07:52 PM
topherj37 very sweet guy.

Ruth34611's photo
Tue 05/26/15 07:37 PM
I've never heard of a gnostic church. I don't think it would be like a traditional church as Gnosticism isn't a religion so much as a set of spiritual beliefs.

"Gnosticism doctrine teaches that the world was created and ruled by a lesser divinity, the demiurge, and that Christ was an emissary of the remote supreme divine being, esoteric knowledge (gnosis) of whom enabled the redemption of the human spirit."

I thought Gnosticism was more about discovering the truth about ourselves than about following a set of rules or code of conduct.

But I could be completely wrong.

Ruth34611's photo
Tue 05/26/15 07:29 PM

Lmao... that's what.. I put down first..lol
.. but I couldn't remember... and I think it was during wartime so sugar probably would not be available...
. I think when was Mary Poppins released..... nevermind the release date it was set during the war...lol

laugh

It's okay. We're just messin' with you. :wink:

But it is sugar.

Ruth34611's photo
Tue 05/26/15 07:25 PM
A spoonful of sugar.

Ruth34611's photo
Tue 05/26/15 07:15 PM

Wow. Really crappy day. Can I call a do-over?
..no.... you only get one at a time... good or bad .. once the clock strikes midnight.... game over..lol

I like the way realcarebear put it better.

:wink: laugh

Ruth34611's photo
Tue 05/26/15 07:15 PM

Yes you can! Tomorrow you get a brand new day!flowerforyou

flowerforyou

Ruth34611's photo
Tue 05/26/15 06:57 PM
Wow. Really crappy day. Can I call a do-over?

Ruth34611's photo
Tue 05/26/15 06:47 PM
Ironically, Satanists neither worship nor believe in Satan.

Ruth34611's photo
Tue 05/26/15 04:50 PM

I just have a ? about a love spell... should you do that to who you may want to be with ... does that take away from the love... once it starts to wear off ... you don't think it is deceiving someone ... when I was younger... I practiced the craft ... here was something easy I did ... the guy I was with we broke up but I wanted to see him again ... so I put a penny outside of the top edge of my front door and sure enough with in the wk... he came knocking ... :smile: I love some of your cards ...I mainly work with my animal deck now ...

Well, there's different kinds of love spells as I'm sure you already know.

The kind I primarily work with are love spells that attract the right person to you. You don't have someone specific in mind, you're just looking to meet that special someone. This would be a "True Love" spell or "Soulmate" spell.

The second kind is where you have someone in mind and he/she just needs to have their attention turned towards you and you want to them to give the relationship a chance. I call this a "Come to Me" spell. It only draws them in gently and the relationship will last or not based on how it develops between the two parties.

The third kind is a more coercive type of spell and I don't recommend it for a couple of reasons. First, do you really want to be with someone who doesn't really want to be with you? Second, it won't last. I've never seen one of these situations turn out well and I won't work them for myself or others.

I guess there is technically a fourth kind and that is the reconciliation spell. Kind of like what you described and it is for getting back together with your ex. They can be very effective but if there are serious issues with the relationship that are not addressed the couple almost always breaks up again.

Ruth34611's photo
Tue 05/26/15 05:43 AM

romee stated >>>
pain

flowers so sorry to hear this!
I and a couple of others deal with this physical pain daily; it ain't easy but hang on! flowerforyou

I know the feeling, the chronic pain is bad enough, but ive had a flare up today of severe pain and vomiting.

((( to both of you)))flowerforyou

Same here.

Prayers for all of us. :heart:

I've had a number of really bad days as well... Wasn't sure what was going on... time of the month too, meaning my chronic pain gets worse as well..
But at some point I started feeling there was more going on.. And asked around, and a lot of ppl have been tired, feeling sick etc etc. not related to a cold/flu. Turns out there's been some big time activation / planetary alignment thing...
I thought so, starting to recognize it, happens on a regular basis.
Some of us are higher up in their soulgroup and get the collective chit through their system as well, to help along change for their soulgroup, and suffer more.
I"m thinking you, Debbie, are one of those people.

Anyway, something is building up, for a week - a week and a half now. Not sure what, but it feels like a pretty big thing.

I think you may be right.

Ruth34611's photo
Tue 05/26/15 05:41 AM

HellKitten.....think that was her name. She was always cool with me.

I remember her. Very smart. Very cool.

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/25/15 07:59 PM

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/25/15 07:39 PM
I'm not ready to go back to work tomorrow.

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/25/15 07:35 PM

When I went to Rotoura Museum i could feel a horrible presences of something around me. It used to be a place were the sick and crippled soldiers used to go to sit in hot mud pools for healing purposes. Many died there. I got so freak out I ran from the basement to the first floor and out the flipping door. I have not gone back. Sometimes they have people stay over for a night. Stuff that! I have had experience such things before.

Some people are more sensitive than others. I came in contact with a less than friendly spirit once. I got dizzy and nauseous and nearly passed out.

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/25/15 07:30 PM

romee stated >>>
pain

flowers so sorry to hear this!
I and a couple of others deal with this physical pain daily; it ain't easy but hang on! flowerforyou

I know the feeling, the chronic pain is bad enough, but ive had a flare up today of severe pain and vomiting.

((( to both of you)))flowerforyou

Same here.

Prayers for all of us. :heart:

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/25/15 07:29 PM
The Babadook

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/25/15 07:28 PM

Shy Emo Chickflowerforyou

in august of 2014 she posted in the "what are you thinking about" thread - my new man

she was so cool, maybe things worked out for her

I think she's here under a new profile.

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/25/15 07:26 PM

is my relationship gona survive

Im sorry, I'm not doing anymore readings right now. But it's probably a bad sign if you're on a dating site looking to meet someone new. If you want your current relationship to survive, put all your focus there. Best wishes to you. flowerforyou :heart: