Frustrated with my health. Stupid Lupus. grumble

Ruth34611's photo
Tue 05/19/15 08:51 AM
Call the Midwife on BBC

Ruth34611's photo
Tue 05/19/15 08:50 AM

Ruth34611's photo
Tue 05/19/15 08:48 AM

Ruth, I would appreciate another reading.
I have a small health issue....IS it a small health issue?

I'm sorry. I'm really not comfortable giving readings on health issues. flowerforyou

Ruth34611's photo
Tue 05/19/15 08:46 AM

Will I ever find true love and get married?

Yes.

Ruth34611's photo
Tue 05/19/15 08:45 AM

Ruth, this is such a cool thread, thank you for doing this. I'm addicted to reading it! I'd like to ask another question please, it does involve my house, but in a different way. Did I make the right choice concerning my living arrangements? Or, if that isn't a good one, will the choice I made open the doors I'm so hoping it will? Thank you in advance flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

You made an intelligent decision that will lead you to feeling you made the right choice for you.

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/18/15 06:04 PM
I've met several people from here. The relationships didn't work out but there are real people here and I highly recommend you get to know folks through the forums.

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/18/15 04:54 PM

Do you see any traveling in our near future?

Thank you.

Well now here's an interesting card for your response. This is what I call a "maybe" card. And yet it is clearly a person traveling overseas. What I'm getting is that the potential to travel is right there for you to take but there is something holding you back. A problem of sorts that is causing you not to be able to go. So close yet so far.

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/18/15 04:48 PM
I've learned that I can admit when I'm wrong and then let it go.

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/18/15 04:39 PM

what does an owl have to do with my dream .. I think you have both had too much wine .. pitchfork

.,just kidding :banana:

laugh Sorry. We moved on to my dream.

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/18/15 04:35 PM
Edited by Ruth34611 on Mon 05/18/15 04:37 PM

Ok .. I will rephrase my question . Will I lose my head in Syria bigsmile

I would thing long and hard about going to Syria. I'm not going to say you'll lose your head but there are a lot of swords in this card. Generally this card is about betrayal and deceit. It can also be about getting away unnoticed so perhaps you'll escape with your life. But, if it was me, I'd be having some serious doubts. Combined with your dream, it's probably a warning.

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/18/15 04:03 PM

Ok..Am I making the right decision concerning my nephew?

Yes. Your decision is in the best interest and for the highest good of all involved.

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/18/15 11:55 AM

I don't supposed it said where I could find these women?

Hold on I'm checking google maps. :wink:

Multiple questions are allowed. You just have to ask me one at a time.

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/18/15 10:29 AM
Edited by Ruth34611 on Mon 05/18/15 10:32 AM

Hi Ruth, thanks again for offering and doing these readings. I have another question.......should I continue doing my current job, or should I move in a different direction?

"Should I do x, y or z" questions don't work well because the Universe won't tell you what you should do. There are no "shoulds". There are only different possible outcomes and whether those outcomes are good or bad depends on your perspective at different times during your life. So I changed your question to "what can pinkbunny expect from changing directions in her career?"

Your answer is the 9 of cups which is the card of wishes being fulfilled. It is a card of great satisfaction and feeling like you got what you had been dreaming of.

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/18/15 10:20 AM

Alrighty, let's see here...

I put in my resignation to Grand Lodge this morning, as it was eating all of my "social time" and I was having trouble dating. The resignation doesn't take effect until March next year.

So, the question is... At what point should I once again get "serious" about dating and get back out there?

Never! If I can't have you, no one can!

Fine. I'll be back with your answer. grumble

I believe you just gave me one!!

I'm all yours, you can come and pick me up at your earliest convenience. flowerforyou

And therein lies the problem. The 1500 mile drive to pick you up. ohwell

Your card says now is the time. You may still have limited time since your resignation isn't effective until next year, but this card indicates you should not wait to begin putting yourself out there and meeting ladies. This is a "lay the groundwork and make your plans" card. The advice is to start looking and talking to prospective dates. Of course, you'll need to run them by me so I can determine if they are worthy or you. :wink:

Also, the next 5 weeks Mercury is retrograde and this is a good time to start working on things in your life that you previously set aside.

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/18/15 09:48 AM

Thank you! And interesting you got a method for Yes/No questions!

I don;t want to be greedy ... but now I'm dying to know that if I'm going stay in this area .... will I stay in the house I'm living in?

That would be a no.

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/18/15 09:45 AM

Alrighty, let's see here...

I put in my resignation to Grand Lodge this morning, as it was eating all of my "social time" and I was having trouble dating. The resignation doesn't take effect until March next year.

So, the question is... At what point should I once again get "serious" about dating and get back out there?

Never! If I can't have you, no one can!

Fine. I'll be back with your answer. grumble

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/18/15 09:33 AM

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/18/15 09:22 AM

i go out of my way to help people not because i expect something, because i feel like everyone should be that way. it makes me feel good knowing i helped someone and i would hope someone would help me if need be. but like i said i try to do nothing but good for people and be/think positive and yet only bad things seem to come my way. and everytime theres the chance that something good may happen to me, instead something terrible happens. it sucks

Two possibilities and both have solutions.

1. You may be suffering from depression and a doctor could help.

2. You are dealing with a karmic issue probably from your family or ancestors and a spiritual counselor/worker can help.

flowerforyou