Community > Posts By > Ruth34611

Ruth34611's photo
Thu 05/21/15 09:21 PM

I like clingy . I'd rather have someone who blows up my phone and show they care than someone who text back 12 hours later

Ditto! :thumbsup:

Ruth34611's photo
Thu 05/21/15 06:17 PM
Stuffed. sick

Ruth34611's photo
Thu 05/21/15 06:01 PM
And not just this painting but all of them!

Ruth34611's photo
Thu 05/21/15 06:00 PM
Wow. Truly wow. I absolutely love this. You are very talented. flowerforyou

Thank you for sharing. :heart:

Ruth34611's photo
Thu 05/21/15 02:42 PM

Will I meet my soul here on Mingle?

I am assuming you mean soulmate unless you have really lost your soul here (you wouldn't be the first) :wink:

The answer is that it is entirely possible you will. Sorry I can't be more definite than that.

Ruth34611's photo
Thu 05/21/15 02:35 PM
Edited by Ruth34611 on Thu 05/21/15 02:35 PM

Thank You Ruth
smile2 waving

Seeing as you have been so kind as to draw some Tarot cards for us here at Mingle....

I drew a couple for you too...
Well I just copied and pasted them really hahahaha

Mmmmm This means you are encouraging us to connect with other mingle folk, by nurturing, caring and supporting those around you. You Find ways to support dialogue and open communication, creating a space to openly express feelings.

Do you like this one?
This means you should put your feet up and have a coffee and some cake lol

Jaan, this was seriously so sweet of you and I absolutely love it!!!!!

Especially the cake and coffee part! drool laugh

I would very much hope that this thread helps Minglers see each other as the vulnerable human beings they are. It's so easy to see a picture and a screen name and form a judgement or opinion based on that and a few posts written in the forums. And we forget that there is a real person with real feelings there who is just looking for someone to love or looking for some human interaction and conversation. :heart:

Ruth34611's photo
Thu 05/21/15 02:28 PM

Good for you! I was surprised you kept going and going, haha.
I always prefer smaller doses myself, as it is indeed quite tiring to do so many readings.

Considering your new picture, I gather it was a barn owl? (I saw one myself in meditation the other day, that's why I painted one in my last painting :tongue: )
{Barn Owl -- Knowledge coming from intense scrutiny that is kept for information and not directly used. Connection to house spirits. Mediumship.}

(((Crystal))) flowerforyou

Damn I wish I lived near you so we could sit and chat about all things occult and witchy.

It was a barn owl in my dream and I did not know that about the connection to mediumship. Interesting because it's my mediumship skills that I have been focusing on the last year.

Have you posted pictures of your artwork? I'd love to see it.

Ruth34611's photo
Thu 05/21/15 11:01 AM
Your silence speaks volumes.

Ruth34611's photo
Wed 05/20/15 07:39 PM
waving Sorry I missed you. This forum does not see many posts.

I am not Wiccan but I am a witch. I've been practicing for about 15 or 16 years now.

Welcome to Mingle. flowerforyou

Ruth34611's photo
Wed 05/20/15 06:37 PM
Exhausted.

Ruth34611's photo
Wed 05/20/15 05:50 PM
Thank you Happiness and seacoast. flowerforyou

I'll pull a card for each of you when I'm off on Friday. :smile:

Ruth34611's photo
Wed 05/20/15 04:06 PM
He will walk the 2,650 mile Pacific Crest Trail in 4 months meeting people along the way and writing their stories in a book he publishes and sells on Amazon.

Ruth34611's photo
Wed 05/20/15 04:02 PM
You too, Annie.

And find a picture of Mr. Right! :wink: laugh

flowerforyou

Ruth34611's photo
Wed 05/20/15 04:00 PM
laugh flowerforyou

Ruth34611's photo
Wed 05/20/15 03:57 PM
Edited by Ruth34611 on Wed 05/20/15 03:57 PM

I just want 4:30 to get here so I can go home.
.. I would have thought you would be more excited for 6:20 a.m... to come back around..laugh :wink: :angel:

It already did this morning. :angel:

Ruth34611's photo
Wed 05/20/15 03:49 PM
I just want 4:30 to get here so I can go home.

Ruth34611's photo
Wed 05/20/15 03:15 PM
An example of law of attraction in my life:

Two years ago I began to work on my beliefs about myself and having a serious relationship. I knew deep down I felt as though I didn't deserve a loving partner. It wasn't a conscious belief and overall I'm am optimistic person. But I was repeatedly attracting men who were not good for me. I knew I needed to change my core beliefs about myself and what I wanted. I spent several months doing this and began to focus on attracting the kind of man I wanted and raising my vibration to match my desire.

Around that time I decided I should get out more and do things I enjoyed doing with other people. I started a hiking club at work. On one of these very first hikes was the beginning of a relationship I have been in for the past two years with a wonderful man. He is truly my soulmate and I believe we found each other through the law of attraction.

Ruth34611's photo
Wed 05/20/15 03:07 PM
According to this guy, we are all right.

http://youtu.be/2nQK87ku7z4

Ruth34611's photo
Wed 05/20/15 03:04 PM

But see, I wasn't disagreeing with this kind of scenario. I specifically said that positive thinking will bring the right people and situations to you. I used the job application as an example of getting out there and taking action. You were not sitting in your living room thinking positively when the phone suddenly rang with an incredible job offer. You were out actively pursuing your dream and the situation shifted and you met the right person. I absolutely believe that's how the law of attraction works.

Oh, yeah. You're spot on, Ruth. I didn't mean to imply that I was sittin' on my dead azz wishing for something good to happen. The example was one of doing/experiencing one thing, believing something else could/would/should happen and voila!

I could have phrased the original post better. It certainly wasn't me taking a poke at ya. flowerforyou

I didn't take it that way at all. I am enjoying the conversation and not just trying to prove my point. flowerforyou Sometimes it's hard to communicate with just the written word. I need to use more emoticons. :wink:

Ruth34611's photo
Wed 05/20/15 02:46 PM
I have experienced (and continue to experience) synchronistic events that bring to me opportunities to create the life I want. I use the law of attraction daily. And it works. I am not disputing it at all. But I see other people who take no steps to manifest their dreams except positive thinking and then wonder why nothing happens.