Community > Posts By > cheechako

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 03:06 PM

I'm an old girl in K house

Welcomewaving

OK I give up, what is K house? what what

no photo
Tue 11/24/15 04:53 AM
Faint heart never won fair lady. You have to know what you want first, before you can go for it.

no photo
Mon 11/23/15 07:02 PM
I have heard of Francis the talking mule. Never seen a talking car.

no photo
Mon 11/23/15 05:41 PM
Tell me about Las Vegas California. Is it nice there?

no photo
Mon 11/23/15 10:26 AM
If you don't look like your picture, you are buying the drinks until you do!

no photo
Sun 11/22/15 12:37 PM

Yada Yada Yada If you have studied it what is your opinion?

no photo
Sun 11/22/15 12:12 PM
Will the refuge crisis be the catalyst that revives the "Holy Roman Empire" ? Which ten countries would have to band together to fulfill Bible Prophesy?

8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.

Daniel 7:17
‘The four great beasts are four kings that will rise from the earth.

12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. 13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast.

Daniel 7:19
“Then I wanted to know the meaning of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others and most terrifying, with its iron teeth and bronze claws—the beast that crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left.
Daniel 7:23
“He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it.

no photo
Fri 11/20/15 10:43 AM

Would be interesting to use in real life.

Walk up to some chic in a bar and give her a gentle kick in the a$$

I wonder how that would go down.

I'll let you all know ohwell

What kind of peanuts do you like. I will through you a few now and again as you rest up in the calaboose!drinker

no photo
Thu 11/19/15 11:30 AM
If I was six months younger, it would be Nancy!flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 11/19/15 11:28 AM
Bare Bottom Math ! I am going back to class !

no photo
Thu 11/19/15 11:26 AM
Bare Bottom Mama ?

no photo
Thu 11/19/15 11:22 AM
How about Bouncing Bottom Moolah ?

no photo
Thu 11/19/15 07:51 AM

Could BBM mean: Black Berry Messenger ??

Would stripping be classed as Bare Bum Money?

no photo
Thu 11/19/15 05:50 AM
It sounds like you have had an interesting life. What is a BBM pin?

no photo
Wed 11/18/15 10:47 PM

could it really be possible to fall in love deeply with someone to whom you haven't even met yet in flesh?

the mind is a funny and crazy thing..imagining scenario after scenario in your head, building things up.. your feelings are heightened .. I think hard to call it love until you've actually met and spent some time getting subjected to any habits that are invisible in a LDR, since you haven't met in person... lust, infatuation perhaps..

I think you are right!flowers flowers

no photo
Wed 11/18/15 07:42 PM
More likely to be falling in lust, I think.love love

no photo
Wed 11/18/15 07:27 PM
Welcome, if you really are the cute young lady in the picture.

no photo
Wed 11/18/15 01:19 PM
Good luck on that Sandy. Pucker up but keep both eyes open. flowers

no photo
Wed 11/18/15 01:08 PM

Is it bad to know u don't want a relationship at the moment but is totally open to an occasional naughty night with someone u click with?? Well I don't lol what are y'all thoughts

Now who would want to spend a naughty night with a beautiful woman? Are y'all from Africa? Where did you get that profile picture?

no photo
Tue 11/17/15 05:45 PM

Nikki benz longgydicky...amazing I love it

limpdicky benz ?

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25