Community > Posts By > cheechako

no photo
Sat 02/27/16 11:34 PM

Will the catholic church enter the melee and unite the countries that are having the refugee problems? Could this be the precursor to the Great Tribulation?

The Pope / Vactician has been interfering... All over the world.
NO. other Pope has ever stepped out of his place as must as he has. grumble

Bible prophesy is that ten countries will unite and form an uneasy alliance with the Catholic Church. They will become a world power. This looks to me like it could have the potential to start the ball rolling.

no photo
Sat 02/27/16 07:39 AM

Will the catholic church enter the melee and unite the countries that are having the refugee problems? Could this be the precursor to the Great Tribulation?

no photo
Tue 02/16/16 04:27 PM

I prefer older women than younger ones

Do you want to feel old age creeping up on you every night?

no photo
Wed 01/27/16 11:39 AM
Cheer up things could be worse, so I cheered up and sure enough, things got worse. Look at the bright side, life is an adventure so all experiences are good. Some of my worst experiences when I was younger make the best stories to tell my grandchildren now.
Best of luck to you. Focus on the blessings in your life, I am sure there are a lot of people in the world who would love to trade places with you in a heartbeat.

no photo
Sat 01/23/16 10:09 AM
Social dancing, yes. Great way to have fun, meet people and get a little exercise. Two step, waltz, foxtrot and cha cha for me though, to each their own.

no photo
Sat 01/23/16 09:43 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/23/16 09:38 AM

surely, God did not say to not eat from the tree of the fruit of knowledge of Good and Evil. and why? because 'knowledge' cant be bad and having the knowledge of Good and Evil will make you like God, which also can't be bad

The way I understand it is this.

There are two kinds of knowledge. Godly knowledge and Human knowledge. If we look to human knowledge, we can justify anything we want to do. This will lead to eternal death. If we look to God for knowledge and follow his laws, we have the potential to become "sons of God" and receive the gift of eternal life.

no photo
Fri 01/22/16 09:11 PM
The concept of going to heaven or hell when you die is not biblical. The bible says that when you die you sleep until the time of the resurrection.
Homosexuality is not condoned anywhere in the Bible. Sexual relationships are for a man and a woman.
Your relation with God is between you and God. Look to God for guidance.

no photo
Thu 01/21/16 03:50 PM
Maybe we can make a deal. they don't have to eat pork as long as they leave their bombs, sharia law, and female circumcision behind.

no photo
Tue 01/19/16 11:18 AM
A man finds a woman and hopes she won't change. A woman finds a man and hopes to change him. And life rolls along.

no photo
Thu 01/14/16 10:52 AM

OH NO Hide the cats ! lol Grandchildren are the best, Congratulations !

no photo
Thu 01/14/16 10:47 AM
"The further back you can look, the further forward you are likely to see" Winston Churchill

Just don't dwell on the negative. Feeling sorry for yourself is a one way slide to the bottom. Count your blessings, there are a lot of people worse off than you are.

no photo
Thu 01/14/16 09:08 AM
Good Luck I am sure there is someone for everyone, somewhere.

no photo
Wed 01/13/16 10:45 PM
Now is the time to get control of your life and get back on the track you want to be on. Set some realistic goals and start moving forward. Don't expect someone else to make you happy, there is only one person who can do that. Start by being thankful for what you have and go from there.

no photo
Mon 01/11/16 09:37 PM

I am not sure about other guys but I always keep on my words...ladies r made to be respected...

You don't have the slightest bit of respect for women to post an ad like that.

no photo
Sun 01/10/16 03:25 PM
I love you
I love you
truly I do
But don't get excited
I love monkeys too

no photo
Sat 01/09/16 07:46 AM
Most interesting ! Kind of a Canine version of "Sleepless in Seattle" Good luck drinker

no photo
Wed 01/06/16 11:28 AM

I am still young. I want to travel the world as well as work in different countries.
Please I would like any thoughts that you have. I want to stay away from war zone country. English is a must.

You should come to Canada and work under me!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

smooched smooched smooched

no photo
Wed 01/06/16 11:17 AM
Listen to the voices in your head. And may the force be with you.happy

no photo
Wed 01/06/16 11:08 AM
That is shocking indeed. You should only answer people with no photograph.flowerforyou

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25