Community > Posts By > cheechako

no photo
Sat 12/26/15 09:12 AM
Dolphin you are not only beautiful but wise beyond your years. You will make some lucky man a fine mate.

no photo
Sat 12/26/15 09:02 AM
The poor guy is looking for women and he gets two men and an alien!!

:laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Fri 12/25/15 01:06 PM
When people don't study religion with both eyes open they believe all kinds of crazy things. Can you imagine someone believing a little fat man sneaking into a kids house in the middle of the night has anything to do with worshipping God? Or that we can take a pagan holiday, and call it Christian?

no photo
Fri 12/25/15 11:32 AM

I was taught about Islam in school. Lol. Along with many other religions. We should be educated about the world. As I parent I don't see a problem with this. Also as a Christian I don't see a problem with this.

We should be educated about the world.

I agree. Educated in a non emotional environment. When people wait until they are in a crisis, before they study religion they can be manipulated a lot easier.

no photo
Fri 12/25/15 10:45 AM
I didn't check the rating, but it's a catchy little tune.

no photo
Fri 12/25/15 10:18 AM
Rodney Carrington Who put the dick on the snowman

no photo
Fri 12/25/15 10:09 AM
Once you get past the smell you got it licked.

no photo
Fri 12/25/15 09:53 AM
I think the Israelite calendar went by the moon (13 months)

Yes, the Catholics changed it.

no photo
Fri 12/25/15 09:36 AM

plant eats dirt
worm eats plant,
bird eats worm
cat eats bird
wolf eats cat
bear eats wolf
man eats bear
man eat pu$$y
woman likes man

no photo
Thu 12/24/15 10:19 PM
And don't every play rock and roll music backwards. It will tell you to smoke, drink and do drugs! (subliminal messages)

no photo
Thu 12/24/15 10:11 PM

If Jesus Christ wasn’t born on December 25, does the Bible indicate when He was born?

The biblical accounts point to the fall of the year as the most likely time of Jesus’ birth, based on the conception and birth of John the Baptist.

Since Elizabeth (John’s mother) was in her sixth month of pregnancy when Jesus was conceived (Luke 1:24-36

), we can determine the approximate time of year Jesus was born if we know when John was born. John’s father, Zacharias, was a priest serving in the Jerusalem temple during the course of Abijah (Luke 1:5

). Historical calculations indicate this course of service corresponded to June 13-19 in that year ( The Companion Bible, 1974, Appendix 179, p. 200).

It was during this time of temple service that Zacharias learned that he and his wife Elizabeth would have a child (Luke 1:8-13

). After he completed his service and traveled home, Elizabeth conceived (Luke 1:23-24

). Assuming John’s conception took place near the end of June, adding nine months brings us to the end of March as the most likely time for John’s birth. Adding another six months (the difference in ages between John and Jesus) brings us to the end of September as the likely time of Jesus’ birth.

no photo
Thu 12/24/15 09:47 PM

Hi,does anyone know what date Christ was born???I can't seem to find "December 25 NO WHERE in the bible,so it doesn't mean nothing to me(Xmas):wink:

I don't think anybody knows exactly when he was born. I have read a few articles that point to him being born sometime around late September/early October.

no photo
Thu 12/24/15 06:22 PM
Your opinions are not necessarily right Leo so:

Get over yourself!

no photo
Thu 12/24/15 05:54 PM

If people aren't celebrating the birth of Messiah Jesus, then exactly what are they celebrating?

Family, tradition, seeing the kids have fun .....

Jesus wasn't born on December 25. CrystalFairy is right. The reason for the season was for the church to push out paganism. I celebrate my belief everyday and not just one day picked by the Catholic church. They didn't do it to celebrate Christ's birth. They did it to push out the pagan holiday and used Christ's birth as an excuse

You are right. Nowhere does the bible say when Christ was born, but there are strong indications he was born late September/early October. The rebirth of the sun has been celebrated thousands of years before Christ. This pagan celebration has been blended into Christianity over hundred's of years. Starting at the Council of Nicaea 325 AD

no photo
Thu 12/24/15 03:16 PM
Is this a trick question?

no photo
Thu 12/24/15 10:34 AM

I'd have to be desperate. I despair. Yeah sure, because I see absolutely no flaws in marrying someone you barely know. I must have "naive" written across my forehead. Just no.

Oh come now Mary. I am sure you would be very comfortable over here living in my Igloo ? flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/23/15 04:44 PM

I don't trust my boyfriend even calling him that is sort of weird

Now Chrystal, Is that not a weird way to talk about a guy she is living with?

Run Boyfriend Run scared scared

no photo
Wed 12/23/15 03:23 PM
So Ben Johnson is Rick Taylor??oops My My the plot thickens.

no photo
Wed 12/23/15 02:14 PM

With five or six names I don't think she is worried about scammers.

You think blonde girl from Russia might be black boy from Africa? slaphead

no photo
Wed 12/23/15 10:43 AM
Maybe boyfriend is the one who had better skedaddle!!

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25