Community > Posts By > cheechako

no photo
Wed 04/29/15 06:05 AM
I don't know how that could come from the Bible. What do you use to support that train of thought?

no photo
Wed 04/29/15 05:48 AM

Central figure in the mystery religion Babylon the Great
AKA Virgin queen of heaven, Wife of Baal, mother of Tammuz
Nimrod, her husband was King of Babel Genisis 10: 8-11
When her husband Nimrod died she claimed he was now the sungod Baal and reborn in her son Tammuz.

The religious system deified her and perpetuated the myth of worshiping both Queen of Heaven, and the mother and child.

Jeremiah 44 : 17-19
17- But we will do everything that we have vowed, burn incense to the Queen of Heaven and pour out libations to her
Judges 2:13
They forsook the lord and served the Baals and Ashtaroth

Known as Semiramus, Ashtaroth , Easter, Diana, and many other names the Queen of heaven has been worshipped through the ages.
The mother and child combination also, have many names .
Semiramus & tammuz isis & horus devaki & crishna isi & iswara cybele & deoius

Ezekiel 8:14 Then He brought me to the entrance of the gate of the Lord’s house which was toward the north; and behold, women were sitting there weeping for Tammuz.

Worshipping the “Queen of Heaven” predates Christianity and the Babylonian Empire. It goes right back to the tower of Babel. Babel means confusion. No wonder the religion is a “mystery” religion.
Nowhere in the Bible is there any dead woman or man who has special power. All who have died are still dead, except Christ who was resurrected.

26. John 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.
1 corinthians 15:23
“ But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the first fruits of them that slept. For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the first fruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming”.

no photo
Mon 04/27/15 08:23 AM

Tradition...

Since the age of 35,
I've taken exactly one woman
to meet my parents.

My mom and dad, we very polite,
very cordial, and very welcoming to
the woman.

They liked her, or so i thought. laugh

As soon as the woman was gone,
my mom, whom in my 46 years of life, I've
never heard that woman swear... Asked me in regard
to the woman, "Wtf were you thinkin', bringing 'that' into
your life?

My dad, usually quiet and reserved, said " son, you
coulda done better, draggin' a 12 pack through a trailer
park".

Tradition .. Yeah, there's a reason for it.
And, a reason why i really never seek blessings.

:laughing:

Don't keep us in suspense! How did the relationship go from there?laugh

no photo
Mon 04/27/15 08:03 AM

I've never used 'Bible Gateway' and I don't see myself using 50 different paraphrased versions of the Bible anytime soon. noway

******************************************************************************************************************************************

I simply like to try to refer to the oldest existing texts still in existence, as One should assume every would-be translation of the Bible should be based on them.

(Sadly, They've Added Liberally With Them Much Too Much)

I don't know what the oldest scriptures are, maybe the Dead Sea Scrolls? To really go into detail, I would think a person would have to understand the language that was origionally written. I assume you have studied ancient languages? Do you know if idioms were used in Hebrew and Greek? I read there are at least 25 thousand idiomatic expressions in modern English.
For the less detailed study, I find Bible Gateway a big help. It saved a lot of time. The Bible is written "here a little, there a little". Information on any given subject is scattered all over the Bible.

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 07:37 AM
There is a site called Bible Gateway on the net. I find it very good for researching different topics. They give all the information from 50 different bibles on any word or phrase.

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 07:27 AM
I have to disagree with you. I think it is the same old system, bent on power and control. The only difference is that now it is wrapped in the cloak of "Christianity". Have you read the books Babylonian Mystery Religion / Ralph Woodrow or
The Two Babylons /Alexander Hislop ? I think they are very well researched.
Babylon is the Harlot that rides the beast, not the beast itself, the Beast is the Roman Empire.

Revelation 17:7
When I saw her, I was greatly astonished. 7 Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns. 8 The beast, which
Revelation 13:4
People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 08:14 PM

Are You sure it's a White Horse and not a Beast with Seven Heads and Ten Horns ?

I think the Beast is pretty well spelled out in Daniel.

Nebuchadnezzar dreamed of a great statue.
Daniel explained what the statue represented. Daniel 2:36-46
The man like statue, represented Kingdoms who ruled then, and in the future.
Head of gold = Babylonian Empire
Shoulders of Silver = Persian Empire
Waist of Bronze = Greek Empire
Legs of iron= Roman Empire
Feet of Iron and clay = (10 of them) Roman Empire mixed with Religion
(At times called the Holy Roman Empire) = Vandals, Heruli, Ostrogoths, Justinian, Charlemagne, Otto the Great, Hapsburg Dynasty, Napoleon, Garibaldi/Mussolini,
These kingdom’s were also called beasts. Daniel 7:17-24
The last of the kingdoms hasn’t been formed yet.. The Beast (kingdom) that was, and is not and will ascend out of the bottomless pit. Rev 17:8-11
The rock that smashed the statue to pieces is The Kingdom of God.

The last beast (kingdom) will cause unimaginable horror. If Christ doesn’t return there would be no flesh saved. Mathew 24:22

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 09:14 AM

you guys just killed the Easter Bunny didn't you.....?... and now you're just arguing about what to do with the body...lmao

Not to worry! Those little eggs behind the Easter bunny weren't chocolate anyway.laugh

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 09:12 AM
OK thank you. I guess google doesn't know everything after all.drinker

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 08:45 AM
Pentecost, I know but Pasqua? I googled it and still don't know. Bitter herbs or something? what is it?

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 08:39 AM
From what I have read, the White Horse is the religious system that started with Nimrod. Babylon the Great and the Beast are not the same thing. Babylon the Great has been around a lot longer than the Beast. The Beast of Revelation is the fourth Kingdom of a series of Kingdoms that started at the time of Daniel. Daniel 7:17 Babylonian, Persian, Greek and finally Roman. It has ten horns (ten revivals)
The religious system (Babylon the Great) made an image of the beast. A parallel government. The head of this system was to be worshiped like a god, same as the Roman government.

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 04:35 PM

A southern Alaskan? Hmmm Suntanning in a Grizzly Bear hide bikini?
I may live in Alaska but my family roots are deeply put into New O'lns...
Most people can't believe how thick my drawl is and well we make up words all the time...
Kind of like the Cheek...

I worked on a shrimpboat out of Morgan city with two Cajun fellows. It took me awhile to figure out what they meant, even when I understood the words they said.

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 04:30 PM
Jesus in the human form was approachable and could mingle with people. In the God form of Exodus 33: 20 nobody could look at him and live, because of his brightness. I would assume his power went back to God the father. Otherwise he would have fried Mary and everybody nearby. Also Luke 19:12, Jesus being the nobleman and money being the holy spirit. The holy spirit flows back and forth like water. The holy spirit cannot be a person.

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 04:30 PM
Jesus in the human form was approachable and could mingle with people. In the God form of Exodus 33: 20 nobody could look at him and live, because of his brightness. I would assume his power went back to God the father. Otherwise he would have fried Mary and everybody nearby. Also Luke 19:12, Jesus being the nobleman and money being the holy spirit. The holy spirit flows back and forth like water. The holy spirit cannot be a person.

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 08:56 AM
A southern Alaskan? Hmmm Suntanning in a Grizzly Bear hide bikini?

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 08:49 AM

How can he be God and the son of himself?

Good question! Did Jesus pray to himself? The word trinity is not even in the Bible. Trinity doctrine is part of the Babylonian Mystery Religion. God the Father and Jesus are two separate beings. The holy spirit is not a being like god and Jesus. The holy spirit is their power and it can flow back and forth. Exactly what spirit is, I haven't figured that out.

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 08:20 AM
The White Horse of Revelation is a great religious system stretching from Genesis to Revelation. This system has survived through history and allied itself to the Roman Empire at the council of Nicaea by calling itself Christian. By adopting a few Christian practices it looks Christian and pretends to follow Christ. In reality it persecuted the Sabbath keeping Christians unmercifully after is got into power. It became a powerful organization (Babylon the Great ) spawning thousands of Churches who came out in protest, but kept most of the doctrine.
Revelation 17:5
And on her forehead a name was written: MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Christ warned of false teaching. Thousands of churches preaching to millions of people that Christ is the Messiah, but they don’t preach his message.

Matthew 24:5
For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.
Mark 13:6
Many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and will deceive many.

Millions of people praying to Christ, praising his name but totally deceived. Is this possible?
Mathew 7: 22-24
22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

What does Babylon teach? What does the bible teach?

Babylon = You have an immortal soul that goes to heaven or hell when you die.
The Bible = You are mortal. There is nothing immortal in you. Immortality is a gift from god that you have to earn.
John 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven— the Son of Man.
Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Babylon = Ministers should be exalted and have fancy names; Reverend, Father, Teacher, Rabbi, Vicar of God
The Bible = Ministers should be humble servants, not to be exalted. Look to Christ.
Mathew 23 :6-11
6 They love the best places at feasts, the best seats in the synagogues, 7 greetings in the marketplaces, and to be called by men, ‘Rabbi, Rabbi.’ 8 But you, do not be called ‘Rabbi’; for One is your Teacher, the Christ,[a] and you are all brethren. 9 Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven. 10 And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ. 11 But he who is greatest among you shall be your servant.

Babylon = Accept Jesus get instant clearance to heaven
The Bible = You must keep the commandments of God to earn salvation.

Babylon = Sabbath has been changed to Sunday or was nailed to the cross
The Bible = Remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy

no photo
Wed 04/22/15 08:09 AM
Another Pagan holiday dressed up and passed off as Christian.

no photo
Wed 04/22/15 08:04 AM
How true. The "religion" preached by thousands of ministers today acknowledges Jesus as the Christ but deceives many.

Matthew 24:5
For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.

Mark 13:6
Many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and will deceive many.

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 01:21 PM
When you look at it that way, prostitution is not a victimless crime.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next