Community > Posts By > cheechako

no photo
Wed 07/22/15 08:58 PM

This is why being good and doing good things to help other people is amazing especially when it is done with pure intention.

That is the core of Christian living. Love God and love your neighbor. Any one not trying to live that lifestyle is not trying to follow Christ.
If you study the history of the Catholic and protestant religions, you will see they do not teach what is in the bible. Christ said this was going to happen. Thousands of religions acknowledging Christ is the messiah, teaching all about what he did, but not teaching his message.

That is true! If you study the Bible you can tell if they are teaching what it says. People can try to twist scripture to promote their ideas but it only works on people who don't read it for themselves. For example, any church teaching that you have an immortal soul is not teaching what is in the Bible.

Matthew 24:5

For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.
everybody says their own religion is the one.

no photo
Wed 07/22/15 05:29 AM

This is why being good and doing good things to help other people is amazing especially when it is done with pure intention.

That is the core of Christian living. Love God and love your neighbor. Any one not trying to live that lifestyle is not trying to follow Christ.
If you study the history of the Catholic and protestant religions, you will see they do not teach what is in the bible. Christ said this was going to happen. Thousands of religions acknowledging Christ is the messiah, teaching all about what he did, but not teaching his message.

Matthew 24:5

For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.

no photo
Fri 07/17/15 06:52 AM

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Water memory Claims Under certain circumstances water can retain a "memory" of solute particles after arbitrarily large dilution.

Related scientific disciplines Chemistry, Medicine
Year proposed 1988
Original proponents Jacques Benveniste
Subsequent proponents Madeleine Ennis
Brian Josephson
Luc Montagnier
Various homeopaths
Pseudoscientific concepts

Water memory is the proposed ability of water to retain a memory of substances previously dissolved even after an arbitrary number of serial dilutions. It is claimed to be the mechanism by which homeopathic remedies work, even though they are diluted to the point that no single molecule of the original substance remains. Water memory defies conventional scientific understanding of physical chemistry knowledge and is not accepted by the scientific community. In 1988, Jacques Benveniste published a study supporting a water memory effect amid controversy in Nature, accompanied by an editorial by Nature's editor John Maddox urging readers to "suspend judgement" until the results could be replicated. In the years following publication, multiple supervised experiments were run by Benveniste's team, the United States Department of Defense, BBC's Horizon program, and other researchers, but no team has ever reproduced Benveniste's results in controlled conditions.

Renowned homeopath Dr.George Vithoulkas from Greece says he had challenged the Medical Journal-Lancet's publication on homeopathy and was willing to demonstrate that homeopathy worked. Till now nobody has ever accepted his challenge.

'cause no one so far has been stupid enough to waste time on something like that!

Studying anything with an open mind is not stupid. What is stupid is thinking you have all the answers and don't need to look at someone else's opinions.

no photo
Thu 07/16/15 05:46 AM

rofl Oh, my apologies, thought I was in the joke section...oops

laugh i agree!

My x decided to leave messages on her Facebook on my phone letting me see she was stepping outside our poly relationship! Now she has become my X! Why can't a woman get enough rope and not hang herself ?To live a poly life without having to lie about being with another woman outside the Dom and Sub agreement seems to be too much to ask for! Any Subs out there looking for happiness? What a present, losing a Sub I invested way too much time on...

this ^^ material has soo much potential...slaphead :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Whatever happened to the sympathy section? Waaah My sub got subbed out!!:banana:

no photo
Sun 07/12/15 07:53 PM
Me and you and a dog named Boo?

no photo
Sun 07/12/15 07:47 PM

I am not invited to anything so I don't have to think about this.

Poor Baby! Would you like to come over for some porcupine stew?flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 07/12/15 02:46 PM

whoa Relax... !

You've just got to 'point-out' the one little point that isn't compatible among what should be a prerequisite among Christian congregations to the same extent that it currently is in a Mosque for example.

Once more... "What's wrong with women covering their heads during prayer ?"

(1st Corinthians 11: 7-16)

We are using the same scriptures and coming up with two different idea's. I think the covering on a woman is long hair, you seem to think it is a veil or bonnet.
That part really doesn't matter to me. What I think is important is, when people take things out of context religion gets twisted pretty fast.

no photo
Sun 07/12/15 09:29 AM

Cheechako...

The subject is about a would-be collection of writings or religious-styled format of ritual for Atheists.

This was a hypothetical question that was presented.

I realize that. Romans 2:13-15 is directed to people who have no Biblical knowledge.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Personally, I don't believe Jesus Christ is a 'god of love' or a god for that matter.

(Matthew 10: 34)

Matthew 10:34

34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Sounds like "tough love" alright. The end will justify the means. Before anyone is given eternal life they will be tested.

Jesus is the God who made the earth and brought the Israelites out of Egypt. Would you like the scriptures?

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Mom333...

The old Levitical Law was used in conjunction with the understanding these slaves were incrassates from wars or criminals to begin with.
I'm almost certain modern Israelites aren't implementing any of these prerequisites anymore.

I think some of them were people who went into indentured service to pay off a debt also.

no photo
Sun 07/12/15 08:33 AM

No, no, no... !

'YOU' may have the best of intentions, but what if the rest of One's family isn't ?
not everybody will think the same way. But respect should be given. If they are doing things that are trully bad then you or I would try to surround oneself with people who don't go about hurting people.

Romans 2:13-15

13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous. 14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.)

The hellfire and brimstone preached is only a weapon to control the masses. Christ is a god of love.

no photo
Sun 07/12/15 07:18 AM
No No No! One little point doesn't make a whole picture.frustrated

no photo
Sun 07/12/15 07:11 AM
Good one! laugh

no photo
Sat 07/11/15 07:58 AM

the good guys always wear the white hats

look for 'em

ohwell flowerforyou

Dflowerforyou oes white hair count?

no photo
Sat 07/11/15 07:42 AM

GOD chose us not because we are good but because He have oready chose us/plan for us before we will born.

^^ this is such a scary blanket statement to buy into without reservations...

God has a plan for humanity true. We are made with our own freewill. It is our own decisions and actions that will determine our destiny.

no photo
Sat 07/11/15 07:31 AM

We see male of any animal species is always more attractive than its female counterpart...name any bird or mammal and you know what I am talking about.

Why is it that in humans, we generally consider women to be more attractive and have words like cute, pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, ravishing, stunning, elegant etc. only used for them whereas attractive men are just 'handsome'?

Are we special as a species or is it just our perception?

I agree that mostly the male is more colorful in birds/animals. My guess would be to attract a mate, for reproduction.
Pretty women? The same.
Special as a species? We are the top of species. Some believe we have the potential to become much more than we are now.

no photo
Wed 07/08/15 06:13 AM

You lost your horse??

no photo
Wed 07/08/15 05:55 AM
I would say three out of four are compliments. I don't know about the "soft brain".

no photo
Wed 07/08/15 05:34 AM

I think that train of thought goes against the teachings of Christianity. The key words here "self control". It is up to a man to control himself. A woman's beauty is no excuse for bad behavior.

So, is deliberately presenting One's self as a stumbling-block also something that should be advocated among Christians ?

(1st Peter 3: 1-6)

You have a point there. If a Christian woman can see that her presence is arousing a man sexually she may want to present herself in modest clothing. If she did that trying to follow the will of God that is a good thing. We should all try to follow the will of god and obey his commandments. Not our own idea's. Does he command that all women be covered from head to toe? I don't think so. That is a man made rule. Religion is a dangerous tool when people use it force their views on others. I think we need to be very careful and make sure we are actively trying to follow the word of god, and not actively trying to justify our own agenda.
I do not know what the Koran teaches.

Is it the assumption that Everyone visiting the church is self-disciplined... ? Including new members ?

no photo
Tue 07/07/15 06:21 AM
I would love to stay and quench the hunger in your lipsflowerforyou and the fire in your loins ladies but alas. It is time. Adios for now

no photo
Tue 07/07/15 06:15 AM
That depends on what you are praying for!laugh

no photo
Tue 07/07/15 06:07 AM
Are you trying to kiss me? You little Devil, you.laugh