Community > Posts By > cheechako

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 06:34 AM

How big is your fan club? And please describe the benefits in erotic detail! love bigsmile

Let's see. I am still working on getting a larger display cabinet for my man collection. I did custom order one the other day... smokin

Hmmmm You collect men? Or do you just mount them?laugh

Depending on the quality and size of the male specimen, I may do both... smokin

You are a bad girl! Go to my room!:tongue:

are you trying to corrupt innocent Maia? laugh :wink:

She probably needs a good licking to straighten her out.:wink:

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 06:21 AM

How big is your fan club? And please describe the benefits in erotic detail! love bigsmile

Let's see. I am still working on getting a larger display cabinet for my man collection. I did custom order one the other day... smokin

Depending on the quality and size of the male specimen, I may do both... smokin

You are a bad girl! Go to my room!:tongue:

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 06:15 AM

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 06:05 AM

Hahahahaha Where do I begin? I used to post on a message board for an actor and his band. I am interesting and outspoken, which of course, makes me immediately stand out = target for jealous attacks or people trying to get my attention to impress me or compete with me (please, you can't compete with the Goddess, spare yourself the heartache), even if it's to be cruel or mean-spirited. They will try to get my attention no matter what it takes. Not fun. It's not easy when I'm so exciting and such a superstar. shades

I rule, bullies drool. smokin

Oh lord it's hard to be humble
when you are perfect in every wayflowerforyou

How big is your fan club? And please describe the benefits in erotic detail!love bigsmile

It gets better. The actor liked me and complimented my outfits whenever I would show up to his concerts and he hugged me. He hugged loyal fans. Then he tweeted me a couple of times on Twitter. The fan girls and desperate housewives went into a tizzy and a hissy fit. Hahahahaha

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 05:35 AM

Hahahahaha Where do I begin? I used to post on a message board for an actor and his band. I am interesting and outspoken, which of course, makes me immediately stand out = target for jealous attacks or people trying to get my attention to impress me or compete with me (please, you can't compete with the Goddess, spare yourself the heartache), even if it's to be cruel or mean-spirited. They will try to get my attention no matter what it takes. Not fun. It's not easy when I'm so exciting and such a superstar. shades

I rule, bullies drool. smokin

Oh lord it's hard to be humble
when you are perfect in every wayflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 08/03/15 02:30 PM
So, 4 thousand years later... Who's an Israelite by pure blood-tie and who's an Ishmaelite by pure blood-tie ? whoa

Now that is an interesting question, and one of the major keys to understanding Bible prophesy. Most of the world think the jews are the Israelites. They are not, they are the tribe of Judah. The country called Israel should be called Judah.

The first time the word Jew is in the Bible, they are fighting with the Israelites.

2 Kings 16:5-7
5 Then Rezin king of Syria and Pekah son of Remaliah king of Israel came up to Jerusalem to war: and they besieged Ahaz, but could not overcome him.
6 At that time Rezin king of Syria recovered Elath to Syria, and drave the Jews from Elath: and the Syrians came to Elath, and dwelt there unto this day.
7 So Ahaz sent messengers to Tiglathpileser king of Assyria, saying, I am thy servant and thy son: come up, and save me out of the hand of the king of Syria, and out of the hand of the king of Israel, which rise up against me.

Judah and Israel had split into two nations.
The Israelites were taken captive by the Assyrians, over 100 years later the Jews were taken by the Babylonians.
Judah retained their identity, the Israelites did not.

26. Isaiah 1:3
“An ox knows its owner, And a donkey its master’s manger, But Israel does not know, My people do not understand.”

The Israelites were scattered among the nations before they became a nation again. The did become a great nation again before the time of the end.

Amos 9:8-9
“Surely the eyes of the Sovereign Lord
are on the sinful kingdom.
I will destroy it
from the face of the earth.
Yet I will not totally destroy
the descendants of Jacob,”
declares the Lord.

“For I will give the command,
and I will shake the people of Israel
among all the nations
as grain is shaken in a sieve,
and not a pebble will reach the ground.

Micah 5:7-15
The remnant of Jacob will be
in the midst of many peoples
like dew from the Lord,
like showers on the grass,
which do not wait for anyone
or depend on man.

The remnant of Jacob will be among the nations,
in the midst of many peoples,
like a lion among the beasts of the forest,
like a young lion among flocks of sheep,
which mauls and mangles as it goes,
and no one can rescue.

The Israelites are alive and well (not living in the country Israel, that is Judah), but not for long. They will be taken down again in the time of the end. There is plenty of proof who they are when you put Bible Prophesy and history together.

no photo
Sat 08/01/15 06:47 AM

So is Ishmael illegitimate or the firstborn ?

If Ishmael is any more-so a bastard... ?

Why was he and his mother so blessed ?

(Genesis 21: 17-21)

Any of you had an Angel talk to you lately ? spock

And the battle rages on. The descendants of Ishmael (arabs) claim the birthright. The descendants of Isaac (Israelites) also claim it.

What does God say to the Israelites?

Deuteronomy 7: 6&7

6 For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.

7 The Lord did not set his affection on you and choose you because you were more numerous than other peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples.

no photo
Tue 07/28/15 05:47 AM

This site is terrible. I am a 68 year old woman and I have had nothing but men 30-50 messaging me and of course those you want to know me more better. Catfish scammers!!!

Are you bragging or complaining?flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 07/27/15 02:04 PM

Abraham is a central figure in the Bible, the Torah, and the Koran.
God blessed Abraham and his decendants. Abraham was getting old and had no children. His wife said "I am to old, sleep with the servant girl" so he did. The had a son, Ishmael. A lot of the Arabs are decended from Ishmael and consider him Abraham's firstborn and the inheritor of the blessings. When Ishmael was about 13 Abraham's wife had a child Isaac. That's when the sh t hit the fan and has been going on ever since.
So is Ishmael ilegitimate or the firstborn.

To answer your question, historically in the time of Abraham all lineage was determined through the mother's side of the family (and in Judaism it still is), so it would be Isaac.

The question one must ask is whether developing a religion around a man who heard voices which told him to kill his child is appropriate. If you had someone tell you this same story today, but it only happened three days ago, would you still bow down to the voices in his head?

I didn't know that about lineage. I will check it out.

It sounds pretty strange when you put it that way alright. Everybody gets tested sooner or later though. Poor old Job had it pretty rough for awhile also. Even today there are a lot of people who have it pretty tough. I think that in the end we will see that the end justifies the means.

no photo
Mon 07/27/15 06:18 AM
I thought they would never go hungry because of the sandwhich is there. laugh

no photo
Mon 07/27/15 06:11 AM

God blessed Abraham and his decendants. Abraham was getting old and had no children. His wife said "I am to old, sleep with the servant girl" so he did. The had a son, Ishmael. A lot of the Arabs are decended from Ishmael and consider him Abraham's firstborn and the inheritor of the blessings. When Ishmael was about 13 Abraham's wife had a child Isaac. That's when the sh t hit the fan and has been going on ever since.

Now they are eating us?

Spelling mistake, but you never know.

no photo
Mon 07/27/15 05:58 AM

no photo
Sun 07/26/15 07:09 AM
I worked with a fellow who had cancer. The doctors gave up on treatment and sent him home to die. He went to a faith healer and came home cured. His color came back he was eating and putting on weight and looked good. He lasted about 6 weeks then died.
I would never underestimate the power of positive thinking.

no photo
Sat 07/25/15 07:48 AM

Catholism is not based on paganism

Would you like to compare the teaching of the catholic church to what is written in the Bible?
You will find the Catholic Church does not teach what Christ taught.
Do you believe you go to heaven or hell when you die?
Do you believe you have an immortal soul?

Heaven and Hell and immortal soul doctrine is Old Pagan belief, not what the Bible teaches. This belief and others are from the old Babylonian Mystery Religion which started in the days of Nimrod
(Tower of Babel). That religion survived through the ages and empires (Babylonian Persian, Greek, and Roman)
When Constantine was trying to unite the Roman Empire he had the support of the Christians. (Edict of Milan) He called them all together at the Council of Nicaea to unify the doctrine. The doctrine of the Babylonian Mystery Religion triumphed and grew into a powerful church. This Catholic church then persecuted the true church and anyone else who would not accept their rule.
You can google the inquisition and the history of the Catholic church. You will find out all about the horror they caused and the most ungodly behavior in history.

no photo
Fri 07/24/15 05:31 AM

The doctrine of the Trinity actually comes from the New Testament itself.

David
would you tell me the scriptures you are referring to? Thanks

no photo
Thu 07/23/15 07:43 PM
The old testament is just as important as the New, if you ever hope to understand prophesy.

The old testament is just as important as the new if you ever hope to understand the Holy Days, and God's plan for mankind.

no photo
Thu 07/23/15 06:56 AM
oh well this rev was the typical white,buck teeth, glasses, skinny, rev you get over here in England lol. and he is very quietly spoken. plus he is a lovely man if I was going to be religious I would defiantly go to him for guidance. (not that I would, it would take this god himself to get me to go lol)

I think this train of thought could lead you down the wrong path. If you think this person is a nice man and has all the answers you are open to being misled. Charismatic speakers have been doing that for years. The truth is we are all sinners. You, me, the preacher and everybody on here. Nobody in the world can give you all the answers except the one who created it. At this point in time he chooses to give us only what we need to know. You are a smart woman. Why not try to figure out what the creator wants, rather than follow any man/woman.

no photo
Thu 07/23/15 06:30 AM

This is why being good and doing good things to help other people is amazing especially when it is done with pure intention.

That is the core of Christian living. Love God and love your neighbor. Any one not trying to live that lifestyle is not trying to follow Christ.
If you study the history of the Catholic and protestant religions, you will see they do not teach what is in the bible. Christ said this was going to happen. Thousands of religions acknowledging Christ is the messiah, teaching all about what he did, but not teaching his message.

Matthew 24:5

For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.
everybody says their own religion is the one.

That is so true! I think that is why we need to study by ourselves and not follow any man/woman. The power/control that has come out of religion is mind boggling. The number of people who have gone to their death believing they are doing God's will is incredible. Norsemen, Kamikaze, Crusader's, suicide bombers, and others. It really makes you wonder how they ever got brainwashed into that state of mind.

no photo
Thu 07/23/15 05:42 AM
Romans 2:
13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous. 14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.) 16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

no photo
Wed 07/22/15 09:06 PM
Sounds like a Lorena Bobbit goldfish!