Community > Posts By > cheechako

no photo
Thu 09/03/15 08:24 AM

If the scientist's calculations are reliable the dinosaurs died out about 60 million years ago. I think we need to take another look at Genesis. I would like to know more about the Greek translation. If Greek is a "synthetic" language, is it easily misinterpreted?

Genesis is originally in Hebrew.

That is what I understand also. It was later translated into Greek. The Greek is what I wonder about. I haven't figured out exactly what "synthetic language" means. Have you done any study on that subject?

no photo
Wed 09/02/15 09:11 PM
SM8 went into that a bit. Radiometric Dating. There are a few different ways to calculate. I think they are reasonably reliable.

no photo
Wed 09/02/15 08:51 PM
If the scientist's calculations are reliable the dinosaurs died out about 60 million years ago. I think we need to take another look at Genesis. I would like to know more about the Greek translation. If Greek is a "synthetic" language, is it easily misinterpreted?

no photo
Wed 09/02/15 07:40 AM
Scientist's calculate the earth to be about 4.5 billion years old. A quick read of the Bible around 6,000 years maybe 12,000 if you take a day as a thousand years. However Lucifer and all the angels shouted with joy when the earth was created Job 38:7
By the time Adam and Eve were created Lucifer was bitter and now Satan. How much time would it take for an angel to change?
Are we missing something in the translation?

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 09:11 PM

what would you do if you found out your gf boil your clothes with your pic at midnight Friday 3 Fridays in a row?

How did your GF have your clothes?

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 09:05 PM

So the man loves children .. And instantly he is a paedophile .. Wow . Perhaps he is a decent man who truly adores and appreciates the joy children bring . Your doubts are with how he defines his love for you . Many men would not be so accepting of another man's children . Personally... i would say it is a misunderstanding of words and nothing more . Tell him how you feel and give him a chance to explain . I am sure there are many reasons he is attracted to you and the wonderful woman you are . :heart:

I agree. He may be a decent man who likes the idea of having a family. Just keep both eyes open and one hand on the exit. Good luck, you deserve a decent guy.

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 08:46 PM

I've often thought about this subject.

My conclusion is either Jesus died on a Thursday and his Spirit was re-instated back into his body on 'the old first-day of the week,' Sunday... Or, he died Friday and his Soul was returned to his body on Monday, 'the new first-day of the week.'

In keeping with the prophesy of Jonah who was in the belly of the Whale for three days and three nights, so to would Jesus be in the belly of the Earth.

This in keeping with his own admittance.

Jesus was crucified on the Passover. Wednesday afternoon. The next day is the first day of unleavened bread, which is a High Day or Holy Day. Not the weekly Sabbath, but an annual Sabbath.

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 07:53 AM

The Sabbath day is a 24 hour period starting at sundown one day and ending sundown the next day. The only Sabbath day observed like this is Friday evening to Saturday evening.

Maybe I misread you.are not all the High Sabbaths also the same as the 7th day Sabbath?

All Sabbaths are a 24 hr period. Sundown to Sundown. Weekly Sabbaths Friday evening to Saturday evening. The "high Sabbaths" or holy days are also a 24 hr period. Sundown to sundown on whatever day they happen to be.

no photo
Wed 08/26/15 07:49 AM
The Sabbath day is a 24 hour period starting at sundown one day and ending sundown the next day. The only Sabbath day observed like this is Friday evening to Saturday evening.

no photo
Mon 08/24/15 07:41 PM

What is more important what day is the Sabbath or having a personal relationship with God?

I think we have to keep his commandments before we can have a personal relationship with God.

Deuteronomy 7:9

Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments.

Nehemiah 1:5

Then I said: “Lord, the God of heaven, the great and awesome God, who keeps his covenant of love with those who love him and keep his commandments,

Ecclesiastes 12:13

Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind.

Daniel 9:4

I prayed to the Lord my God and confessed: “Lord, the great and awesome God, who keeps his covenant of love with those who love him and keep his commandments,

I think both are very important when you love the Lord you keep his commandments

A lot of people don't know what the commandments are. The Sabbath and holy days are a good example. The "Christianity" that came out of the Council of Nicaea 325 AD preach a whole different gospel than what Christ taught.

no photo
Mon 08/24/15 07:41 PM

What is more important what day is the Sabbath or having a personal relationship with God?

I think we have to keep his commandments before we can have a personal relationship with God.

Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments.

Then I said: “Lord, the God of heaven, the great and awesome God, who keeps his covenant of love with those who love him and keep his commandments,

Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind.

I prayed to the Lord my God and confessed: “Lord, the great and awesome God, who keeps his covenant of love with those who love him and keep his commandments,

I think both are very important when you love the Lord you keep his commandments

A lot of people don't know what the commandments are. The Sabbath and holy days are a good example. The "Christianity" that came out of the Council of Nicaea 325 AD preach a whole different gospel than what Christ taught.

no photo
Mon 08/24/15 07:26 AM

no photo
Sun 08/23/15 08:47 AM

You are bad!!!laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 08/23/15 08:42 AM

I'm kinda wondering ... is there a word for old men chasing after young women?

In the old days, they were just called Dirty Old Men. I think they revised it to "Manther" so it's up to par with "Cougar". :D

I prefer sexy senior citizenflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/16/15 07:34 PM

Okay. Okay. I know I am a little late in the game, but does anyone currently use it?

I really don't want to pay $30 plus a month for a home phone, when it's just basically for emergencies and important calls at home.

I have been using Magic Jack for 5-6 years. As long as you have a good high speed internet connection it works fine.

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 09:08 PM

Where do single lonely people go on a Saturday night?

Where did Robinson Crusoe go with Friday on Saturday night?

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 06:55 AM
oh my, don't talk about my wife like that. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Oh my Oh my It's a good thing that hot sexy women do not bother me bother me bother me.

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 06:51 AM

OP had a guy stalk me on another site

blocked him
found me on a new site
had to do it again

hope this gets resolved for you soon

You lost me. What is OP and how does someone stalk you on here?
OP is one who made this thread

getting messages from someone of a nature you find offensive or weird or creepy so you let them know you do not wish to communicate

they continue to send you more messages..and more and more

so you block them

they create a new account with a different name
and contact you again

OK thanks

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 06:46 AM

OP had a guy stalk me on another site

blocked him
found me on a new site
had to do it again

hope this gets resolved for you soon

You lost me. What is OP and how does someone stalk you on here?

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 06:42 AM

How big is your fan club? And please describe the benefits in erotic detail! love bigsmile

Let's see. I am still working on getting a larger display cabinet for my man collection. I did custom order one the other day... smokin

Hmmmm You collect men? Or do you just mount them?laugh

Depending on the quality and size of the male specimen, I may do both... smokin

You are a bad girl! Go to my room!:tongue:

are you trying to corrupt innocent Maia? laugh :wink:

She probably needs a good licking to straighten her out.:wink:

Note to self: Get an even larger display cabinet or one that extends...

Hello, sweetheart. love :heart: smooched

Oh yes, whisper sweet nothings and more than your cabinet will get extended.pitchfork

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25