gETTING TO BEAT THINGS WITH MY HAMMER
NOT GET TO BEAT MY COWORKERS WITH MY HAMMER

rofl rofl rofl rofl scared

It_Gyrl's photo
Tue 08/12/08 03:56 PM
oh, yes... full benefits, 401k

no badge

but I do have to wear sort of a
uniform attire with a specific colour blazer, white blouse (blazer & blouse provided by my company) and black skirt...accompanied with hosiery (black or nude) and black pumps...

But since I travel and the home corporate office never sees me, I rarely go in with uniform on...

downside, when I do work.. I work 7 days a week
upside, I don't have to work often and when I am home it's treated as a paid vacation

It_Gyrl's photo
Tue 08/12/08 03:45 PM

I forgot it might infringe on their rightsgrumble grumble grumble

I wish I had the right not to pay taxes out of my check for those who choose to abuse the system....

then again I wish I had the right to demand they pay taxes back to us ..grumble

It_Gyrl's photo
Tue 08/12/08 03:18 PM

That dude from Dateline

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Well, at least you'd get a free dinner...
jailhouse bread and water! surprised

It_Gyrl's photo
Tue 08/12/08 03:11 PM

I know there is one that the docs love to use ( the Body Mass Index, I think ) that say " you should be this weight for this height " but that scale is WAY out of whack.

I'll grant you that lots of people actually ARE obese, but the percentages are based on a skewed system.

Yes, a very flawed system. According to the BMI a great deal of atheletes (very notably NFL or weight lifters) would be considered obese when comparing their weight to their height...

I was reading either today or yesterday about the flaws of the BMI. The article also pointed that some people who really are obese can have less risk of cardio problems than some who fit into the BMI. According to article, [if it's not techincally a medical condition] it's really the individual and what they nourish themselves with as opposed simply their numerical weight.

Of course there will continue to be research studies every so often that contradict themselves just enough to drive everyone crazy.frustrated

It_Gyrl's photo
Tue 08/12/08 02:51 PM

i dont like to date guys with kids because i dont like kids, and i dont want any

Co-sign........... word for word.

I am blatantly honest and upfront about it..
no sugarcoating.
I have no desire to have children in my life...period. indifferent

It_Gyrl's photo
Tue 08/12/08 02:33 PM

Property Manage:wink: ment
I make more money when I'm not working.laugh

I hear ya...
I work as a traveling marketing director for property management companies throughout the US....

I've only had to go in for 3 weeks in the past 4 1/2 months and I make more money when I'm not working. Haven't set foot into work since mid-June but I'm still paid as if I did..... YAY! drinker drinker

It_Gyrl's photo
Tue 08/12/08 02:17 PM
nope nope nope.......clean clean clean

I will get him dirty myself :wink: :banana:

It_Gyrl's photo
Tue 08/12/08 02:13 PM
Edited by It_Gyrl on Tue 08/12/08 02:14 PM
'97 white Ford F-150 standard shift pick-up with all the bells and whistles ... my "baby"

'03 white BMW 7 series

It_Gyrl's photo
Tue 08/12/08 02:03 PM
Depends on if they invite me over for dinner...

I hate to cook drinker

It_Gyrl's photo
Tue 08/12/08 01:17 PM
Hello and welcome, NuBeginnings!

Post and have fun! drinker

It_Gyrl's photo
Tue 08/12/08 01:12 PM
Hi people who just joined...

Welcome! Post lots and have fun with it!

It_Gyrl's photo
Mon 08/11/08 04:19 PM

everything that has already been mentioned thus far.....

except peas and G.W. Bush..lol

Nope Bush was already mentioned.laugh

Hahaha... I don't know if I'll call it a mention, I'll call it a pity!:banana:

It_Gyrl's photo
Mon 08/11/08 04:14 PM

"Daym your spouse/bf/gf/partner is ugly!" How do you react?

"Yeah, I know, but the dog thought he was a chew toy, so I kept him."

Ok, that's not nice.. blushing devil

I've had people make a comment or two when I was dating someone... but hell, he said the same thing of himself... so I figured, why defend him? indifferent

It_Gyrl's photo
Mon 08/11/08 04:02 PM
everything that has already been mentioned thus far.....

except peas and G.W. Bush..lol

It_Gyrl's photo
Mon 08/11/08 04:00 PM
Nope..... I've not the interest,time, or patience (to plot a good one at least..lol)

But it's always amusing to read stories in the news of someone who disagrees and has hatched some far-fetched plan and ends up in the Odd News section. pitchfork

It_Gyrl's photo
Mon 08/11/08 03:49 PM
Maybe the cook sucked? drinker drinker

ok, that wasn't nice...lol
:tongue:

It_Gyrl's photo
Mon 08/11/08 03:47 PM
I have no family here, so it's rare...

I used to go visit, but they don't like to travel and I got tired of doing all of the driving to see them sooo... it's been a couple of yearsohwell frown

It_Gyrl's photo
Mon 08/11/08 03:43 PM
Worked in the same establishment, but nowhere
in close proximity... (he wasn't even allowed clearance into my area..he was too young)

of course when we'd break up off and on, it may have been a little weird when we'd pass each other during lunch, but all told lasted 4 years..

I don't know if I'd do it again...
he was the only guy I worked near that I found attractive so prior to that it was always easy not to date someone I worked with (or in proximity to)..

It_Gyrl's photo
Mon 08/11/08 03:35 PM

I've always been friends with mainly men. The past couple of years, however, I've acquired more female friends. I just don't dig the competitiveness that many women have. And I'm not huge on shopping and going to the bathroom in groups.

I second!:smile: