Community > Posts By > It_Gyrl

It_Gyrl's photo
Mon 08/25/08 02:01 PM
Edited by It_Gyrl on Mon 08/25/08 02:02 PM

Tell her to look in the glovebox and hand me a condom.
She can either give it up or get out of my car.

LOL... rofl rofl

I can so see a bumper sticker with something like that on it drinker

but what if she wants to cuddle afterwards? laugh

It_Gyrl's photo
Mon 08/25/08 01:56 PM
Since I'd be wondering if his 'fumes' would eventually spark a fire (or he'd be put out of his misery with a lightening strike)..
I'd get out of the car.... thunderstorm and all......
and walk....I'll take my chances.

Either he'll kill me from my holding my breath,
or someone on the road will kill me by running me over.....the latter will be less painful shocked

It_Gyrl's photo
Mon 08/25/08 01:50 PM
bad date......
you can learn from it..
even if it's learning what your limits are...

Never being asked out.. all you learn is that no one has asked you out

It_Gyrl's photo
Mon 08/25/08 01:19 PM
Nothing yet.. *yawn*

It_Gyrl's photo
Mon 08/25/08 01:10 PM
Depends on who I am serving it to...

Kidding! Kidding!

Nah, trash it
I really don't find it appealing to the senses to eat something that I know has been dropped on the floor for any amount of time...
is the food THAT important?
..and if it was, handle it carefully the first time...
if it's a food of multiple porportions, eat what's left that hasn't hit the floor....geez

It_Gyrl's photo
Mon 08/25/08 12:38 PM
Wow, he did that on the FIRST date?
Well damn, the least he could have done was hide the controlling until date number 2.. lol

Anywho, a buffet means that a person can choose from several dishes without even the restaurant dictating the food pairings.....

If he was that concerned, he should have gone to a natural foods store and cooked dinner for you...

*sigh*

It_Gyrl's photo
Mon 08/25/08 11:31 AM
Since I'm not here to get married or anything...
just chit-chatting and making friends, I really could care less if the picture is up.... drinker

Considering that those who have pics up can be just as nutty as those without, I give them equal benefit of the doubt...

For those who are dating...many members do have pictures, but the outcome has been no different than those without...

But anywho.... yup, since I'm here to chit-chat... doesn't matter if there is a picture or not. It's what they have to say in conversation that either keeps dialog going, or gets them shut smack-dab off.

Now if they have no profile at all, that's where I draw the line. I'll intially respond and flatly tell them so. If they could find the site, then they are not THAT computer illiterate and they can't type a small profile.. huh

And let's not get started on people who message from 'certain' countries..... explode

It_Gyrl's photo
Mon 08/25/08 10:43 AM
Oh, pretty simple..
Au Natural... for authentic flavour

Black coffee... no sugar, no cream

It_Gyrl's photo
Tue 08/12/08 06:03 PM
Edited by It_Gyrl on Tue 08/12/08 06:04 PM

I heard Canadians eat baby squirrels or something.

Yeah, the people [in the MS town my mother lives in] do too...

and I swear when I worked in Louisiana someone made baby squirrel stew for lunch... and they were generous enough to make enough for everyone!

**most ppl were in the bathroom when they found out what it was** sick sick sick

Thankfully, I always ate my lunch at a restaurant where I could identify the food

Anywho....
I know several Canadians, but I've never heard of most of those myths....
except for the beer and nudity that's not pay per view....... but heck, it's like that in Europe too..lol

It_Gyrl's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:54 PM
Public bathrooms have toilet paper?

I never see any!grumble

It_Gyrl's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:52 PM
Might as well go in so that they can clean the mess you're about to make too :tongue: oops

It_Gyrl's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:49 PM
Howdy waving

It_Gyrl's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:45 PM
Edited by It_Gyrl on Tue 08/12/08 05:45 PM
Awww.. just relax and enjoy your new subscription transfer to Playgirl mag..:tongue: drool noway blushing

oops Did I ruin the surprise?

J/K!

It_Gyrl's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:41 PM
I'm a-okay!
Thanks for asking!

drinker

It_Gyrl's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:18 PM
Edited by It_Gyrl on Tue 08/12/08 05:20 PM

Yeah, I couldn't really date a crack head who lived in an alley or park.

Prefer the crackhead who lived under a bridge for those romantic nights, eh? laugh j/k

I'm sure the one who actually lives in the crack house is the one the fellas go after... Hey! It's a house dang it! :tongue: shades

Deal breakers..yes plural: smoker, excessive tattoos, kids, alcoholic, emotionally and/or mentally unstable, needy

Deal makers .. if you don't have any of the above..lol

It_Gyrl's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:04 PM
I have my player on.....

right now is

Uh Huh Her - Not A Love Song

Next in rotation is:

Murmurs - Misfit
Goldfrapp - White Horse
Fleetwood Mac - Big Love & World Turning
Bangles - Hazy Shade Of Winter
song from REPO! - Zydrate Anatomy
Nine Inch Nails - Head Like A Hole

after these songs finish, I'm going to go eat!

It_Gyrl's photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:41 PM
Amazingly, if I were to ask that question to my friends here, they'd all say that they would look..

Here, it's the opposite..lol

I personally have no interest in peeking at other people's texts or incoming phone calls ... I'd let them know that it was ringing, or that it received a text.

Now, if my phone were ringing or receiving a text and my SO let me know if it, I'd tell him "Answer it honey, it may be your brother wanting to get it on again tonight. You don't mind do you? You said you had a headache anyways! Ask him if 10pm is good for him! Thanks!" oops tongue2

It_Gyrl's photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:23 PM

No, I had a friend that would always say....
This is my friend, we took her land from her. She is Belle.

WTF?????
I hated that!
You never took nothing from me.

frustrated

Don't you hate when people say things that they think are cute and amusing when it really is NOT!?! ohwell

It_Gyrl's photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:21 PM
I stop listening to them the 2nd time they start the story. drinker

It_Gyrl's photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:18 PM
My friend does it to himself...

he'll introduce himself as my gay friend...
perhaps so that people will not assume that we are dating...

He does so especially if I am dating someone. I suppose it's to 'ease' the other person's mind since the use of the word 'friend' has become so washed out. I think he doesn't want 'friend' to be interpreted a FWB, so he says 'gay friend'....

I guess... spock

Who knows? I've never really specifically asked why he does that.

Maybe he's afraid he'll get his arse whipped if he doesn't. :thumbsup: