Community > Posts By > It_Gyrl

It_Gyrl's photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:05 PM
<---- :banana: :banana: :banana: no children.. I don't want any...and glad of it! :banana: :banana: :banana:

by the by...
for every woman that has children/or are pregnant with... there is a man that has child[ren] (whether he is involved or not, he still has sired)

so the question can go both ways..

and well, no one can say that I'm not honest.. If the question were directed in the other way, my answer would be no.

It_Gyrl's photo
Sun 01/04/09 11:08 AM
Being brave is eating whatever monstrosity/roadkill that my backyard MS relatives have put on the grill ...

in which case...
I am NOT brave

sick sick sick

lol

ok ok.... being brave can be a certain specific action, or it can be a culmination of such

It_Gyrl's photo
Sun 01/04/09 11:01 AM
I guess some people do...

I've the opposite problem, I don't fall in love with the people I date, even when they've expressed how the feel about me. It makes me want to run for the hills...

Hmmm... wonder why? whoa (she says sarcasticly) scared

It_Gyrl's photo
Mon 12/29/08 05:03 PM
No, not in the least

*shrug*

It_Gyrl's photo
Mon 12/29/08 05:00 PM
I swear I saw something similar when I drove through Ozona, MS except all of the trailers were those rounded silver traveling trailors...

surprised

It_Gyrl's photo
Mon 12/29/08 04:56 PM
Italian!

(take that as you wish...lol)

It_Gyrl's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:40 AM
Attracted to.....no

Dated because I got tired of them asking me out...yes

and still friends with 13 years later drinker

It_Gyrl's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:35 AM
When you're extremely young and Mary Kay Letourneau or Debra Lafave have their eye on you

It_Gyrl's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:29 AM
Do those sexy ass, hard chiseled, boxer-brief wearing, ruggedly handsome male magazine models count?

drool

It_Gyrl's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:24 AM

well it depends, the guy usually will pick up the check, and a decent guy wont expect anything for it, but if the girl is thinking she jus wants to be friends, an offer to split the check would be appropriate, but should be denied in my opinion

What he said happy

I actually have a couple of male friends that I regularly dine with so often that you'd think we were dating (though we're not and never will do so)...
I ALWAYS offer to either split the cheque or to alternate paying ("you got the last one, I'll take this one").... but both guy friends ALWAYS deny my offer...

With my bf... he simply always pays and has asked me not to offer.... so hey, who am I to argue? biggrin

It_Gyrl's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:15 AM
yes plenty....

I simply explain the notion that everyone [themselves included] has traits (physical or persoanlity-wise) that attracts them to people...and it's usually better when BOTH people are fulfilled with the type of person they are attracted to... then I tell them what my type is.

Usually the interested person is so far from my type that they can't possibly rebut.

It_Gyrl's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:02 AM
Insanity!

It_Gyrl's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:00 AM
Shoot now...

ask questions later

GO ON THE RUN! :banana:

Naaaaah... I actually shrug it off, then they get mad at me for not reacting

It_Gyrl's photo
Mon 12/29/08 08:55 AM

:smile: Would you go on a date that your mother arranged?:smile:

I'll take ....that will be a hell .... and a no.... for $500 Alex. Next!

It_Gyrl's photo
Wed 12/24/08 02:24 PM
Hmmm... I like courtship

and I very well appreciate that my SO also enjoys courtship. I thank him often... and will continue to do so. I do not take it for granted because in today's world, it is a very rare attribute.

It_Gyrl's photo
Wed 12/24/08 02:16 PM

flowerforyou What are the wrong reasons to get married?what

to use a two for the price of one coupon

It_Gyrl's photo
Wed 12/24/08 02:15 PM
when the alcohol kicks in

It_Gyrl's photo
Wed 12/24/08 02:14 PM
yes........ :smile:

It_Gyrl's photo
Wed 12/24/08 02:11 PM
depends on HOW sensitive

generally sensitive is nice...
unless it's overly so

It_Gyrl's photo
Wed 12/24/08 02:06 PM

flowerforyou In your opinion can a guy and a girl be best friends?flowerforyouWithout having any feelings for one another.:smile:

of course