Community > Posts By > Lazarus102

Lazarus102's photo
Mon 05/20/13 08:21 PM

You are the Only person responsible for the quality of your life.

That's cold, being lonely is not something one can simply overcome on their own, being on their own is the cause of loneliness. Duh.

Lazarus102's photo
Mon 05/20/13 08:16 PM
Oh god I hope not, lol. I'm sorry but after the first few seasons I cannot take that show seriously, it's not a show about survival, it's a glorified popularity contest.(sadly)

Lazarus102's photo
Mon 05/20/13 08:10 PM
Well, the title says it. IMHO if you can make it over 30 years of age and still believe in a magic man in the sky, you should not be running our country.
I agree that some people need religion in order to cope with the trials of life, but if you're that weak and need a fairy tail crutch to get through life, then you should not be making the decisions that affect the everyday lives of millions of people.

Lazarus102's photo
Mon 05/20/13 08:05 PM
Best/funniest atheists out there that I've seen are George Cullins(RIP) and Bill Maher.

Lazarus102's photo
Mon 05/20/13 07:53 PM
Religious people I can live with so long as they aren't pushy about their religion, or the type that thinks everything in the world has to reference god or jesus in some way. I just can't take it seriously, I'm an adult, I stopped believing in santa clause at age 11, how in the hell are their still people in their 50s-60s-70s .etc that still believe in a magic man in the sky, grow up I say.

Lazarus102's photo
Mon 05/20/13 07:40 PM
On this note, I gotta say, I find it strange that in the options on this site for seeking men or women that there's no option for "both".

Lazarus102's photo
Mon 05/20/13 07:35 PM

I wish I didn't think that way either... I don't have a problem finding a date. I have a problem with finding the RIGHT one.. all my men seem be losers..broke, in debt, drinks too much... am I looking in the wrong places? That's why I came on here..

Maybe I will take a chance. :)

Sorry dear, that's just most men in general, they all follow the prefab stereotype of drinking and watching sports, and a portion of the ones that don't are gay or too broke to drink, lol.
I don't drink, but I'd be too broke to drink even if I did.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next