Community > Posts By > onebooper

onebooper's photo
Fri 08/29/08 09:25 PM
I guess I feel bad cus I think I can use it as an excuse to avoid the person.

onebooper's photo
Fri 08/29/08 09:23 PM
bigsmile It is spanish It means GET ME OUT THIS WAYbiggrin

onebooper's photo
Fri 08/29/08 09:17 PM
Hey guys!!! hope everyone is ok. I need advice and maybe you can help.I connected with a member. Emailed a couple of times,all was well then when we finally exchanged numbers and we start talking,They FELL ASLEEP!!!!I raised my voice a little to wake them and they apologized. Long day at work BLAH BLAH BLAH,I feel likeslaphead WTF? I got a txt the next morning and all I could say was "r u awake?" How do I deal with this?

onebooper's photo
Fri 08/29/08 08:35 PM
tears Spare yourself the drama! My friend has been hearing the same story for the past 10 years n now she has come to the conclusion that its never gonna happen and she has let the time go by. Your friend deserves better. No need for the added baggage. Tell her to cut her losses n kiss him BYE BYEbrokenheart

onebooper's photo
Fri 08/29/08 08:28 PM
:angry: I hear you!!! Except Im the opposite. I want to date n make friends n my profile clearly states.....NO BOOTY CALLS. Isnt that clear enough or should I be more specific?

onebooper's photo
Thu 08/21/08 01:06 PM
drinker Welcome and good luckbigsmile

onebooper's photo
Thu 08/21/08 01:05 PM
love forget about Mr Right. I will settle for MR RIGHT NOWohwell

onebooper's photo
Thu 08/21/08 01:00 PM
flowerforyou I say the same thing about the guys. Whats up with that? you might get a wink or something and then thats it.devil

onebooper's photo
Mon 08/11/08 02:33 PM
laugh noway laugh noway laugh noway

onebooper's photo
Mon 08/11/08 02:26 PM
mad SAD BUT TRUE!!!! UR ON UR WAY!!!! Good luck

onebooper's photo
Mon 08/11/08 02:25 PM
laugh I totally agree. When a guy is just too nice it makes me wonder like What's wrong with him? Is he faking it to get to me or does he have a secret agenda.Lets be real, we are all here looking for friendship,romance,dating or what have you but do we really know what we're getting.