Community > Posts By > Raine

no photo
Fri 10/08/21 01:13 AM

Search by Username was a feature that the site removed a few years back.

If you know their age and/or location then try locating them by using the Search feature.

Q. What happens to profiles to whom I say "No"? Will they find out I rejected them?
A. No. Once you've said "No" to a profile, you won't see that profile again, unless you want to. And we'll never tell them you rejected them. If you regret saying "No" to someone, you can change your search preferences to include all of the profiles you've said "No" to again and choose a new answer if you wish.

This is what I did I said no to their profile by accident. I want to see their profile again but I don't know how. How do I change my search preference to include all of the profile I said no to and choose a new answer? This is what I need help with.

no photo
Fri 10/08/21 12:58 AM

Search by Username was a feature that the site removed a few years back.

If you know their age and/or location then try locating them by using the Search feature.

I don't know their exact age but I know what age range they are in. I know what state they live in but I don't remember their name but I remember their pics they have up. I haven't had any luck with using the search feature finding them. I hope they will show up again on my searches I can only hope.

no photo
Fri 10/08/21 12:48 AM

I was searching match there was a profile I was interested in but I accidentally said no and now I can't find their profile or name. Everything is still the same I didn't change anything and still can't find them. How do I find their profile again? Is there anyway I can reset my profile?

Try playing the Match game too and maybe their profile will show up. Failing that, try looking back in your history on your device. I’ve done that in the past and have been successful but you can’t ‘reset’ your profile unfortunately.
This where I found their profile at "Rate people now and see if you are a match." but now I can't find their profile at all now. I wish this site had a way for when I look at a profile I would be able to click on it and find it but it doesn't.

no photo
Fri 10/08/21 12:32 AM

I was searching match there was a profile I was interested in but I accidentally said no and now I can't find their profile or name. Everything is still the same I didn't change anything and still can't find them. How do I find their profile again? Is there anyway I can reset my profile?

Try playing the Match game too and maybe their profile will show up. Failing that, try looking back in your history on your device. I’ve done that in the past and have been successful but you can’t ‘reset’ your profile unfortunately.

I have been playing the match game that was how I found their profile but I can't find it now. I look at the history on my device and there is nothing there. From what I have been reading if you say no to their profile you won't find them again on this site that is just my understanding of it. Thank you for your help

no photo
Fri 10/08/21 12:15 AM
Edited by Raine on Fri 10/08/21 12:15 AM

no photo
Wed 10/06/21 11:11 PM
lol Tattoo diamond. I wouldn't be interested in you anyways you aren't my type and plus you live in NY and I will never go anywhere near that state.

no photo
Wed 10/06/21 05:01 PM
Poison, Metallica, Ozzy, Def Leppard, Lita Ford, Motley Crue, Slaughter. There are other Hair Bands I like but I just can't remember off of the top my head.

no photo
Wed 10/06/21 03:43 PM
I usually stay around my age, but I will go 6 years older then me or 4 years younger then me.

no photo
Wed 10/06/21 03:32 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome

no photo
Tue 10/05/21 11:37 PM
Thank You

no photo
Tue 10/05/21 11:19 PM
Hi Everyone, I am looking to find friendship in or around Windber/Johnstown PA