Community > Posts By > JRonin

JRonin's photo
Sun 12/15/13 05:03 PM
Ladies, if I were under a misteltoe and didn't realize it, would you kiss me?
what kind of kiss would it be?
platonic peck on the cheek, a sweet but sensual kiss on the lips, or a breath-stealing french kiss that makes both our heads spin?
:wink: blushing tongue2 shades

JRonin's photo
Sun 12/15/13 04:58 PM

hehehe
Well Mr JRonin
I think your writing speaks MORE to the ladies
{As it should be}
But passionate and good write !

Happy Holidays
drinks

Happy Holidays to you as well and thanks again!

JRonin's photo
Thu 12/12/13 02:26 PM

IT MADE ME THINK OF SOMETHING AND ALL I CAN SAY IS
DAMN I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT WAS BUT WOW!!!!! flowerforyou

Sometimes I have that effect. :wink:

JRonin's photo
Wed 11/20/13 12:18 AM

i wish i could have this again loved reading yoou thanks

My advice would be to write about it if you can. It's therapeutic for most. Gets all the feelings out.

Your welcome. and thank you for checking it out.

JRonin's photo
Mon 11/18/13 10:49 PM
My ego's grown. Help! I cant fit my head thru the door! laugh

JRonin's photo
Mon 11/18/13 06:35 PM

<3

:heart: drinker

JRonin's photo
Sun 11/17/13 07:13 PM

I've read it about 6 times laugh

Lol not bad, not bad...Is funny to see all the nice comments laugh laugh

Six times????

damn.... blushing happy

JRonin's photo
Sat 11/16/13 06:01 PM
short, but very sweet. Good work.

JRonin's photo
Wed 11/13/13 09:48 PM

I love it! thanks for sharing...Oh boy! it sounds just amazing, just brought me nice memories lol :wink:

I'm rather glad you enjoyed it.

JRonin's photo
Wed 11/13/13 07:33 PM

ver-eeee-y sensually evocative... Does what I always believed poetry should do... takes ones thoughts on a wonderous journey...brilliantly composed- definitely what it say's on the tin... where's your other stuff??? :wink:

it's floatin' around here somewhere, search long enugh and you'll see it.

thanks.

JRonin's photo
Tue 11/12/13 11:53 PM

I ain't got poetic words but TRULY AMAZING ! :smile:

thank you so much :smile:

JRonin's photo
Tue 11/12/13 11:52 PM

OMG I feel the meaning, but it's sadness is too much to keep me from crying! :cry: tears
It's beautiful, yet, sad in it's ending!

A poem I wrote when I was feeling extremely vulnerable, lonely and sad. I didn't contemplate suicide, but I did have this fleeting thought of "if i died, would anyone miss me?" Then something about that notion made me laugh, and I told myself "Whoa, dude, okay, you're single, not desperate/pathetic."
So I dealt with it by just kind of channeling the pain and putting it all into the poem.
sometimes the best creative expressions come from strong feelings, so....I guess the origin of the poem is pain so great that a young man takes his life only to be rewarded in limbo of the love he never got on earth.
So it kinda/sort of has an upbeat ending, from a certain point of view.

JRonin's photo
Tue 11/12/13 11:43 PM

flowerforyou nice

thank you sweetest

certainly you are welcome. it was a pleasant verse. now you will find herwaving

Yeah, maybe someday. I'm kinda taking a break from looking since she doesn't seem to exist yet. I just hope once she does make herself known, I'll take notice. I can be rather blind sometimes. It's a curse.

or else you just haven't meant her yet. you cannot see what is not there. you have the good fortune of not seeing love rsther than pretending it to appear. flowerforyou

I'm of the belief that attraction is real, but love takes time to grow and cultivate. It's a lot more messy in real life than it is in the novels and movies we read and watch. It can both beautiful and brutal at times. I don't ignore the brutal, but I do like to focus on the beautiful things about it that make it worth having, that make a person worth holding onto. I'm sentimental that way.

JRonin's photo
Sun 11/10/13 07:41 PM
thank you both. you are sweet and lovely as usual, ladies! flowerforyou

JRonin's photo
Sun 11/10/13 07:39 PM

flowerforyou nice

thank you sweetest

certainly you are welcome. it was a pleasant verse. now you will find herwaving

Yeah, maybe someday. I'm kinda taking a break from looking since she doesn't seem to exist yet. I just hope once she does make herself known, I'll take notice. I can be rather blind sometimes. It's a curse.

JRonin's photo
Sun 11/10/13 08:02 AM

flowerforyou nice

thank you sweetest

JRonin's photo
Sun 11/10/13 08:02 AM

Hello my friend:heart: ....Romantic imagery, emotional depth, eloquent expression... Of course it brought tears of joy...Thank you Ronin!flowers

you're welcome

JRonin's photo
Sun 11/10/13 06:14 AM
thanks

JRonin's photo
Fri 11/08/13 07:48 PM
I want you.

I want to know what your strengths are

but I want to be your one weakness.

I want to know what you let go of,

so I may hold tighter to you.

I want to learn what you hate,

in order to become the thing you love,

I want to know what you no longer need,

so that if possible, you could ever need me.

I want you.

But I will only be here

should you say you want me.

Beside you.

Or maybe leading you by the hand

to that gentle tranquil place

where we can lay on a

lush, grassy knoll in the shadow

of a blossoming tree,

and when the blossoms fall,

I can wrap my arms around you,

from behind as we recline,

bathed in sunlight,

the blossoms fall around us.

But sadly, this tranquil place

only exists in my head...

and for the time being...

....so do you.

And yet, I am not sad.

Only faithful.

Faithful that somewhere....you may yet be real.

You may yet want me,

and we may yet share in this fantasy,

find our harmony, our tranquil place,

and relish our undying love,

forever.

And I will forever want you.

If you will have me.

(if this made anyone cry tears of joy, then I've done my job. Thanks for reading. comments and feedback encouraged and appreciated!)

flowerforyou

JRonin's photo
Thu 11/07/13 10:13 PM
Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron is the title.
Here's what we know so far:

An artificial intelligence overwhelmed with a god complex and a rage toward his creators, who longs to take over the Earth with his own spawn. Joss Whedon stated that Spader was his "first and only choice" for the role, because of his "hypnotic voice that can be eerily calm and compelling" while also being very human and humorous. Producer Kevin Feige clarified, "We'll be capturing his face and his body to create a whole performance... We did not hire James Spader to do a robot voice." About the character Whedon said, "He’s always trying to destroy the Avengers, goddamn it, he’s got a bee in his bonnet. He’s not a happy guy, which means he’s an interesting guy. He’s got pain. And the way that manifests is not going to be standard robot stuff." Whedon also indicated that some of Ultron's abilities from the comics would be stripped.

Whedon added, "We're doing our own version of the origin story of Ultron....We were crafting our own version of it where [Ultron's] own origin comes more directly from the Avengers we already know about. The other thing is in the origin story there was Hank Pym, so a lot of people assumed he was going to be in the mix, but he's not. We're basically taking the things from the comics for the movies that we need and can use. A lot of stuff has to fall by the wayside." Whedon also said the film would have a darker tone due to Ultron's involvement, and confirmed that Hawkeye and Black Widow would return. The title of the film came as a surprise to many fans who were expecting Thanos, the mastermind behind the events of the first film, to be the main villain in the sequel. When asked about Thanos' involvement, Whedon responded, "We have to stay grounded. It's part of what makes the Marvel universe click - their relationship to the real world. It's science fiction, and Thanos is not out of the mix, but Thanos was never meant to be the next villain. He's always been the overlord of villainy and darkness."

since I loved the first film (paid to see it four times in four days), and since whedon is back to direct, I have no doubt this will not oly be a blockbuster, but that it might just top the original! well, i hope so anyway.

What do you guys think?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19