Community > Posts By > JRonin

JRonin's photo
Tue 06/18/13 07:10 PM
Not for ONLY those who live in CT!

Holla back and tell us why you love where you live, or if you wanna gtfo of where you are now for somewhere better!

I like where I'm at, but I'm DEFINITELY gonna be doing a bit more traveling this summer.

Let's start a dialogue! First bottles on me!

drinker

JRonin's photo
Tue 06/18/13 06:57 PM
well whaddya know??? The accounts been deactivated only 24 hours later!

I honestly couldn't have called that! laugh shades

JRonin's photo
Tue 06/18/13 06:50 PM

please rate me too someone .......he is 09

dude....you CAN start your own topic, you know? Then people will go there and see your posts? Kinda how this thing works.

JRonin's photo
Tue 06/18/13 06:48 PM
dude stop riding other people's posts and post your own topics, stop trolling!

JRonin's photo
Tue 06/18/13 06:35 PM
Edited by JRonin on Tue 06/18/13 06:38 PM
Ok, so im just posting on the forums as usual, and I go back to my profile to tweak a few things, and I notice someone added me to her favorites.
Now, normally I'd be flattered, and I wrote back telling her as such after sending her a message saying hello....and when I read her messaback to me her gmail address was attached and she wanted to "get to know me better." JUST like that. Didnt' want to talk on this site at all.

Now by some stretch of the imagination let's assume I wasn't born yesterday and didn't fall off the common sense wagon banging my head on every rock along the way, because when I replied I said "Well that's very flattering, but I'd rather we talk on her and get to know each other. I don't just give out my personal e-mail address by the first comment."

Literally less than five minutes later, not only was I sturck off her faves, my email was ignored and her behavior kinda confirmed that she was either very desperate for male attention....or she was probably a hacker...assuming she even WAS a she behind that profile, lol!

Anyway, to anyone reading this, I guess it's not such an uncommon thing to run into desperate people or people that just want an intimate encounter under the guise of something else, OR maybe something even more sinister.

My point is be safe and cautious.

And if anyone else on this site tries to pull that "email me at my personal address today" stuff, my lies-and-bull detector will be onto you, you will be ignored, blocked and possibly reported to the site admins for unsafe practices.

To everyone else who HAS a brain with common sense enough to figure out the difference of a desperate person and a cautious one, my biggest praise and congrats for having such a keen eye and exceptional intuitive skills.

In my opinion I may have dodged a bullet today. granted that bullet was kinda pretty in my humble opinion....but so were the sirens on the rocks when the pirates ships got too close, if you get the reference! Mom didn't raise an idiot.

Be aware of lures on here and as always,
Happy Mingling!

shades

JRonin's photo
Tue 06/18/13 06:12 PM

i just want a guy who will love me untill the end of time, who will work with me through any problems we may face, who will be honest and faithful, i dont care what he looks like

Faithfulness is rare but if the guy loves you enough, she'll never be left wanting. Some forget it is a two way street. I've seen through some pretty conceited stuck up girls in the first hour of a date, its like they grow up thinking they actually are some Disney princess, and their Prince is just gonna sweep them off their feet ONLY because they sit around and look pretty and bat their eyelashes. Makes me shake my head at times, but then again, we're all learning in love, right?

Sorry. If the guy loves HER enough, she'll never be left wanting.

Yeesh, lol!

JRonin's photo
Tue 06/18/13 06:11 PM

i just want a guy who will love me untill the end of time, who will work with me through any problems we may face, who will be honest and faithful, i dont care what he looks like

Faithfulness is rare but if the guy loves you enough, she'll never be left wanting. Some forget it is a two way street. I've seen through some pretty conceited stuck up girls in the first hour of a date, its like they grow up thinking they actually are some Disney princess, and their Prince is just gonna sweep them off their feet ONLY because they sit around and look pretty and bat their eyelashes. Makes me shake my head at times, but then again, we're all learning in love, right?

JRonin's photo
Tue 06/18/13 05:54 PM

I think u are handsome....9..out of 10.....

Aw, shucks! Thanks!

JRonin's photo
Tue 06/18/13 05:50 PM

Very nice, I've never had a shower like that. I want one!

Er....thanks for the compliment, im glad you liked it.

smokin

JRonin's photo
Tue 06/18/13 01:27 AM
I wish I could escape the pain, but its creeps up on me every now and again.

Hard NOT to think about you, but I have to try to move on and fight thru the pain.

Im no good to anyone else until I do...

frustrated

JRonin's photo
Tue 06/18/13 12:54 AM
Common sense ain't so common no matter what the age or gender is! speaking from acqauintances with both men and women much older than myself and some still act like headstrong unbalanced teenagers with a sex drive that would make Russel Brand blush.

I even got hit on by a drunken slag old enough to be my grandmother at a bar.

But I've also met some of the cooler, more mellow ones that I've had plenty of deep, life-affirming conversations with and they had some really enlightening insights on the lives they've lived. Very gratifying experience to be able to be in the presence of people who lived in decades where I've only witnessed in movies.

Some are emissaries of the past....and some are way past whatever prime they thought they had.

JRonin's photo
Tue 06/18/13 12:38 AM
I tend to go for athletic types. Not necesarrily sports girls but more like gymnasts, fitness models, volleyball players. slender, healthy and muscular but with a nice balance. If I could post a pic of something I will later, but I doubt there are any of that type of girls that frequent their time on here.

so yeah, healthy with well-toned physique.

JRonin's photo
Mon 06/17/13 11:54 PM

Jason Statham and Vin Diesel

Oh, well played! I agree!

JRonin's photo
Mon 06/17/13 11:50 PM
Another film I love for its visual style is The Fountain with Hugh Jackman and Rachel Weisz and directed by Darren Aronofsky.

A movie with a theme on death that's actually very beautiful, poetic, emotional, complex, and ultimately, life-affirming.

Highly recommended!

JRonin's photo
Mon 06/17/13 11:46 PM

Epic ...sweet movie for kids
Superman, great effects and action, mediocre acting and script
Now you see me,, excellent twists, turns, actions, magic, plot

Are you talking about the Chris Reeve films or the recent Zack Snyder reboot? depends on your POV I suppose, and I'll be the first to say everyone's entitled to their opinion but....I mean, every other cast member in Man Of Steel was either an Oscar nominee or winner. I do kind of understand about the script in SOME parts, but I happen to think Man Of Steel did it's title character a huge solid by making him a bit more relatable.

But again, that's just me. ohwell

JRonin's photo
Mon 06/17/13 10:34 PM
Water hits from showerhead,

in a sustained, warm cascade

down my front and back

skin lights up

as I breathe in shallow

breaths

the depth of my mind's eye

mired in steam

and a shape behind the foggy glass partition

that now opens to reveal

that same shape,

sultry and sensual

as she slides the glass back

joining me

she is glorious

her shape is perfection

her lips purse

wanting, needing to be kissed

her body shivers when the water cascades

down her back and front

her hair matted and close,

clinging to her supple, soft skin

My ardor cannot be held in much longer

as I lean forward and take her into my open arms

she relaxes immediately,

closes her eyes

rests her head on my shoulder

Her arms lock around my neck

we stand there, enjoying the quiet

the only sound is the water

the only other element, the steam

the only mood passing between us:

contentment.

The promise of her lips beckons again.

Begging, almost.

Her wishes shall be fulfilled.

Her lusting heart, sated.

An hour passes before the water turns off...

and we are huddled on the floor, catching our breath,

skin tingling, bodies cooling down

replete and satisfied.

Contentment achieved.

She cannot find the words...

I tell her it's okay,

I know she wants to be held.

She knows I want to hold her.

So I do.

Minutes pass.

She is drowsy.

I put her to bed, kiss her forehead.

And lie beside her, watching her sleep.

I hope her dreams are golden!

JRonin's photo
Mon 06/17/13 10:14 PM
Hi!

Having been a follower of the comics from way back, I really enjoyed the updated take on Superman in the current Man Of Steel film.

If anyone wants to discuss the movie in depth, is a comic reader/fanboy/fangirl, or just likes talking about movies in general, feel free to reply to this post or message me directly and we can chat til the Kryptonians come home.....oh....too soon? :wink:

PEACE! I'll be around!

JRonin's photo
Mon 06/17/13 10:06 PM
topics like these are why we should have "sentence/coherence check" to accompany "spell check."

:tongue:

JRonin's photo
Mon 06/17/13 09:57 PM
Ahh, Royo. Darkly decadent and deviously depraved art.

Yet somehow manages to repulse and allure at the same time.

stark contrasts, and so attractive.

Beauty and barbarity.

reply if you agree. devil

JRonin's photo
Sun 06/16/13 02:29 AM
:banana: im fun outgoing articulate creative, quirky with a great love of the same. Rate me. :banana: