Community > Posts By > JRonin

JRonin's photo
Thu 07/04/13 09:41 AM

That is truly a darn nice profile man. Welcome (belated as it may be).

much obliged!

JRonin's photo
Thu 07/04/13 09:40 AM

You do have a healthy positive self image. You have varied interests which will enable you to have some great conversations.
Enjoy this site and its diverse members from all over the world!

PS - If you look into the mirror and see "cute", then that's all that matters!! flowerforyou

well, I try to. nobody really wants to be around an individual filled with so much self-loathing that they're looking for an exit to the conversation and that person's company. A lng time ago that was me. Not so much anymore since I filled my life with various hobbies and things to do. Life's a lot more balanced and fun. It's meant to be LIVED and fully explored in my humble opinion, so that's what my 30s are gonna be all about.
Thanks. blushing

JRonin's photo
Thu 07/04/13 09:33 AM
Edited by JRonin on Thu 07/04/13 09:47 AM

Well,
Dear Mr.Uncommonly Handsome,

I love your profile pic-shows a very light moment,possibly intimate?!

Profile is ok too....braggart!!
Ha ha haaaa

welcome to mingle!
Have fun posting!

Braggart? guilty as charged, hell yeah!

its all in fun of course. I've no real ego to speak of, I just use it to make peeps laugh. On occasion it works.

the pic was a spontaneous self-portrait when I made myself laugh at a random amusing thought.....I think it was a memory from an old cartoon I used to watch or something I dunno.

JRonin's photo
Thu 07/04/13 09:31 AM

I'd have to say you have redeeming qualities about you that make you attractive.. everything is in the eye of the beholder though :wink:

personally.. I reserve "cute" for puppies, kittens and babies smokin

Attractive is good, I'll take it over cute.

JRonin's photo
Thu 07/04/13 08:28 AM

World War Z.

I would've preferred a different ending to that one. Nothing against Brad Pitt, though.

Movie was good, at least.

somebody FINALLY saw it?? surprised

thank you.. I worked very hard on this
signed
Z

bigsmile

for real? what department?

JRonin's photo
Thu 07/04/13 08:26 AM
Uh....thanks....I guess?

noway

JRonin's photo
Thu 07/04/13 08:24 AM

Authors?...them would be...roald dahl, nicholas sparks, harold robbins,sidney sheldon ,some balzac's and steinbecks...actually there are more,but these are my staples...

Nice! I forgot to mention Shel Silverstein! Great poems and insights on life.

JRonin's photo
Wed 07/03/13 11:48 PM
....YOU be the judge.

Fire away!

waving

JRonin's photo
Wed 07/03/13 11:41 PM
Independence day? Well, I thought it was about the fact that a century or so ago a bunch of slave-owning aristocratic white males didn't want to pay their taxes....but then I found out what it really was all about:

That we shouldn't make plans for august cuz the aliens are gonna invade and only Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum can save us. Oh, Bill Pullman too!

HAPPY 4th!!!!

rofl

JRonin's photo
Wed 07/03/13 11:36 PM
if bieber has a double I think his last name might rhyme with efron

JRonin's photo
Wed 07/03/13 11:30 PM
filet mignon and fudge cake with a mojito to wash it down. gotta love the cheesecake factory!drinker :banana: :thumbsup:

JRonin's photo
Wed 07/03/13 11:12 PM
Tolkien first for he ignited my curiousity for fantasy.

Alan Dean Foster and Aaron Alston, because they write awesome sci fi and space operas (especially star wars)

Peter david because of his awesome and lengthy contribution to Marvel comics in the 90s.

And recently im digging Mark waid because the characterization in Superman: Birthright was nothing short of inspired and 3 dimensionally excellent!

JRonin's photo
Wed 07/03/13 11:06 PM

@ JRonin Mid~day had the same issue change of the weather...YUCK!
My head was kickin' My Butt! If that's even possible LMBO!!!

Rarely up this up this late! I'm a morning person ...I have to got to BED!!!

Night all lots of love warm hugs ...Pleasant dreams to you who are on you way to LA LA Land!

Oyasumi!!!

could be could be

JRonin's photo
Wed 07/03/13 10:59 PM

I don't hate Bale, I just didn't like how it felt like he was doing Dirty Harry impressions.

Yeah...and some folks didn't like how Tom Hardy (as Bane) sounded like a roided out Sean Connery.

batmans gonna perhaps be recast for the JL flick. Bale bailed, he already said (insert gravelly toned voice here) "No."

JRonin's photo
Wed 07/03/13 10:54 PM
an awesomely underrated indie American psych band called Jesse sykes and the Sweet Hereafter.

hushed devotion is a fave track!

they need more fans!

JRonin's photo
Wed 07/03/13 10:52 PM

no no no the vid cam question doesn't get asked until you get rejected for the 333rd time, THEN you ask that question.....damn, these kids today lol

rofl You mean they STILL don't know the rules of Webcam Etiquette? shocked

Welcome, OP :)

I'm not sure if most of them can define the term "etiquette".

But anyway if any of them see these posts, at least they know how to spell it! laugh

JRonin's photo
Wed 07/03/13 10:47 PM
RUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN from zombies that is.

laugh

JRonin's photo
Wed 07/03/13 10:45 PM
Been thinking the same thing all day....how do I get rid of this mild but frakkin irritating headache!?!

JRonin's photo
Wed 07/03/13 10:43 PM
World War Z.

I would've preferred a different ending to that one. Nothing against Brad Pitt, though.

Movie was good, at least.

JRonin's photo
Wed 07/03/13 10:40 PM
Cant mention horror without mentioning Neil Marshall's original The Descent.

SIX CHICKS WITH PICKS! (check the DVD special features documentary for that little reference!)

Plus does anyone have a fave SCENE from a fave horror movie?

Mine is probably the scene in Jaws where Chief Brody sees the shark for the first time and freaks out...backs ups slowly....and says to Quint....

"You're gonna need a bigger boat."

I laugh every time!