Community > Posts By > JRonin

JRonin's photo
Fri 09/06/13 12:47 AM
I'm from CT and looking for someone around my age in the area to date socially, preferably close to where I am. Danbury/Behtel/Brookfield/New Milford or surrounding areas.

Check my profile for any further details and message me if you feel inclined.

Thanks for the consideration.

-Ronin

JRonin's photo
Thu 09/05/13 07:20 PM

high five (and a plate of Chicken Vindaloo with Basmati Rice)

(and if he is armed, I'll run.. LOL!)

laugh I'll take it and the food! LMAO!

JRonin's photo
Thu 09/05/13 12:00 PM
Y'all are gonna give me a swelled ego...well bigger than my limited modest one already is! blushing

JRonin's photo
Thu 09/05/13 05:02 AM
adorably cute

JRonin's photo
Thu 09/05/13 05:00 AM

It is a great profile Mr. Ronin!...Your pictures are the best!...What the hell is going on with the young ladies leaving such a hottie on the vinenoway Silly women!whoa

Luck, love, and happiness young man!flowerforyou

thank you both! flowers

JRonin's photo
Wed 09/04/13 10:41 PM
Edited by JRonin on Wed 09/04/13 10:42 PM

Now that you have redeemed yourself from your OP the second pic you have where you are smiling with the hand over your face ....sooooooo great....and actually pretty fitting for this thread slaphead

I'd have to agree. Maybe we'll call that my Homer simpson "D'OH! expression...

...nah, that sounds lame! lol

Thanks, by the way.

JRonin's photo
Wed 09/04/13 10:39 PM
intimacy

smooched :heart:

JRonin's photo
Wed 09/04/13 10:37 PM

But, but, #3 IS Heaven..

for me it's close, but I'd love NOT to do something like that alone. Just to say to whoever Im with at the time "hey, does sitting around reading with me in a quiet book nook thumbing thru pages for hours sound like a good time?"

and she, with a full-blown smile would say "Only if it's with you."

Ideally, anyway.

JRonin's photo
Wed 09/04/13 04:23 PM
1. Hiking
2. Biking
3. Spending hours in a bookstore and losing myself in the variety of it all
4. someone to share that with who'd love nothing more than to accompany me.

flowerforyou

How about you?

JRonin's photo
Wed 09/04/13 04:20 PM
kiss

JRonin's photo
Wed 09/04/13 01:24 PM
update: the one who started this topic's account has been deactivated. But hey, good topic anyway, lol

drinker

JRonin's photo
Wed 09/04/13 05:22 AM

To be honest, the relationship was ended now that I backtrack to that day...but I guess at the time . . . jeez I really cannot explain WHY the heck i typed that, and it makes me feel like a world class idiot!

flowerforyou

We all do and say stupid things sometimes, especially after a few potent concoctions. Just ask my broken foot! drinks laugh

At least you were man enough to admit it! You get three cheers for this alone. drinker drinker drinker

I'll drink to that. and i hope your foot feels better! drinker

JRonin's photo
Wed 09/04/13 05:21 AM
funny you should mention that. I dont have a broken foot, but I did get so mad when I was a kid that I lashed out, kicked a door and my toe turned purple. Turned out i kicked the door so hard my toe got a hairline fracture! Ouch! From then on I made a point to never get too stressed less another bone (or inanimate object) could fracture.

JRonin's photo
Wed 09/04/13 05:17 AM
To paraphrase another fellow writer from a long time ago who was kind of a big deal in his day:

Love is a smoke made with the fumes of sighs;
Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes;
Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears;
What is it else? A madness most discreet,
A choking gall, and a preserving sweet.
-W. Shakespeare.

flowerforyou

JRonin's photo
Wed 09/04/13 01:14 AM
Edited by JRonin on Wed 09/04/13 01:50 AM
Okay. So according to the advice of a few rather savvy people I decided to take the suggestion of updating my profile and putting in two new pics!

I'm hoping that things will be looking up from this point forward, and thank you so much to everyone that had my back. I think my profile has finally reached the level where im finally comfortable with it at long last!

drop me a line and we'll talk soon, I hope!

stay frosty... waving

JRonin's photo
Wed 09/04/13 01:01 AM
You should defintiely write a bit more in the "About" section of the profile and tell people a bit more about yourself, what you like, what you're looking for . . . other than that, you have lovely pics.

here's hoping you find Mr. Right and good luck!
drinker

JRonin's photo
Wed 09/04/13 12:13 AM
anyone out there?

JRonin's photo
Wed 09/04/13 12:00 AM
thank you for the compliment and the good advice

JRonin's photo
Tue 09/03/13 11:49 PM
thanks for the insights, i will work on changing that.

JRonin's photo
Tue 09/03/13 10:29 PM
Thanks.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 18 19