Community > Posts By > JRonin

JRonin's photo
Mon 09/30/13 10:53 PM

Morning Roninwaving ...I commented on this hawtness when you first posted it:wink: ...For some reason, it's even hawter now!!:tongue: ...Love it and you!flowerforyou

love :heart: flowerforyou

JRonin's photo
Sat 09/28/13 12:20 AM
Today was supposed to be the first of a 3 day event culminating in my 34th birthday celebrations. It didn't go as expected, but I made the most of it. I'm bitter because the so-called friends I invited showed upo somewhere else and not where I wanted to go, and I waited 2 hours or more to see them walk through the door...and no one did.
This has only galvanized me to be more of as flame rather than a moth for everyone else's flame. I used to be that, and now Im pretty much done with trying to follow along.
Considering it an exercise in humility and a sign that I'm changing, growing and that sometimes there are some people in life who just aren't worth any of the internal drama.
especially in this time of life that should be a celebratory occasion. The next two days will determine who my real friends are in life and who's gotta go. And I will erase those who have to go with no amount of remorse whatsoever, as I tried to add to their life as much as I could and they couldn't or didn't want to give back when it was time to.
I can do better, and WILL do better.

JRonin's photo
Sun 09/22/13 06:43 PM
There is no "her." well, not right now, anyway. Hoping to change that at some point. I've given up on finding her on Mingle2 though. still a nice place but not many people are on here from where I am, and even more are hard to tell apart from the fake profils or the deceptive ones or women who are a bit too old for me.
I just come here for the kicks, it seems. *sigh

JRonin's photo
Sat 09/21/13 10:09 PM
Water hits from showerhead,

in a sustained, warm cascade

down my front and back

skin lights up

as I breathe in shallow

breaths

the depth of my mind's eye

mired in steam

and a shape behind the foggy glass partition

that now opens to reveal

that same shape,

sultry and sensual

as she slides the glass back

joining me

she is glorious

her shape is perfection

her lips purse

wanting, needing to be kissed

her body shivers when the water cascades

down her back and front

her hair matted and close,

clinging to her supple, soft skin

My ardor cannot be held in much longer

as I lean forward and take her into my open arms

she relaxes immediately,

closes her eyes

rests her head on my shoulder

Her arms lock around my neck

we stand there, enjoying the quiet

the only sound is the water

the only other element, the steam

the only mood passing between us:

contentment.

The promise of her lips beckons again.

Begging, almost.

Her wishes shall be fulfilled.

Her lusting heart, sated.

An hour passes before the water turns off...

and we are huddled on the floor, catching our breath,

skin tingling, bodies cooling down

replete and satisfied.

Contentment achieved.

She cannot find the words...

I tell her it's okay,

I know she wants to be held.

She knows I want to hold her.

So I do.

Minutes pass.

She is drowsy.

I put her to bed, kiss her forehead.

And lie beside her, watching her sleep.

I hope her dreams are golden!

smokin

JRonin's photo
Sat 09/21/13 10:03 PM

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." :heart: Ralph Waldo Emerson

I dig this one!

"Poor and content is rich enough." -William Shakespeare.

"every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around." - Sofia Serrano

Points if you know what movie my second quote is from! :thumbsup:

JRonin's photo
Sat 09/21/13 08:43 PM

..has been leaning on his hand for weeks now...

well I guess somebody had to say it! It IS feeling a bit numb!
:laughing:

JRonin's photo
Fri 09/20/13 11:27 AM
"A boy asked his father, "How do i find the right woman?"
The father says "don't worry over finding the right woman, my son. Focus on being the right man."

Not sure where this quote is from, but it originated somewhere in the Middle East, probably an inspirational from someone reading the Quran.

Anyway, post your favorite inspirational quotes here.

Peace and prosperity,
JRonin!

JRonin's photo
Fri 09/20/13 11:21 AM
Radiance! flowerforyou

JRonin's photo
Thu 09/19/13 09:17 AM
A mysterious dark haired algerian beauty.

JRonin's photo
Wed 09/18/13 09:41 PM
Wow its like a ghost town here! Maybe I should go to the NY room instead? The CT rooms are a desert or something!

Or ARE they?

flowers

JRonin's photo
Wed 09/18/13 09:35 PM
What do you like in a man?

JRonin's photo
Wed 09/18/13 07:47 PM
A profile can only say so much.

Kind of a lonely existence now that I'm single so I try to fill it with whatever solace I can, in poetry, reading, writing, music, friends from around town. It's good....but I miss that real connection i can make with someone.
More specifically a woman my own age or a bit younger/older by 2 years or less who I can relate to.

check my profile, pass it on, and whatever happens or doesn't happen from here . . . thanks anyway.

Hopeful in CT,
JRonin

JRonin's photo
Wed 09/18/13 06:41 PM
How's it going, debb13? welcome to mingle2!

JRonin's photo
Wed 09/18/13 06:28 PM
The perfect date for me can be many activities, but one of them must include long, engaging conversations, sometimes about a specific subject, or nothing at all in particular, a topic that jsut goes everywhere and mutates one conversation about something as random as cookies to something hilarious like the continuity of William shatner's toupee in the Star trek films!
Overall, I value connection and conversation.
and even though it's cliche'd I dont think I've ever done it before with anyone: a long walk on a beach shore at night, hand in hand as we possibly share our first kiss.

Because I'm a romantic, and I like it like that. smooched

JRonin's photo
Sun 09/15/13 12:03 AM
cupid

JRonin's photo
Sat 09/14/13 01:00 AM
rofl

JRonin's photo
Thu 09/12/13 08:53 PM
mate

JRonin's photo
Thu 09/12/13 02:11 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to everybody who encouraged me with their advice in my last post entitled "Low energy".

Since then I've been doing relatively well, talking to friends on here and around the neighborhood.

Anyway, I'm going ahead with some plans to make my 34th birthday a memorable one. There may be a New York city trip in my immediate future, in which I'll be photogrpahing landmarks, landscapes and possibly some interesting people I could meet up with along the way, hopefully.

The gist of this is that things are looking up!

anyway I just wanted to let everybody who responded know that I'm very grateful for al the efforts and encouragement and well-wishes, camaraderie, etc. You guys all rock in so many ways it's insane!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Sincerely,
Jronin blushing

JRonin's photo
Thu 09/12/13 01:52 PM
Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock!!!
rofl

JRonin's photo
Wed 09/11/13 11:20 PM
healthy

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 18 19