If she is attractive to me then I will definitely be intrigued

Arizona_Coughee's photo
Sat 07/21/18 11:46 AM
Yes.

Have you ever driven 140mph+?

Arizona_Coughee's photo
Mon 07/02/18 03:46 AM
Edited by Arizona_Coughee on Mon 07/02/18 03:47 AM
For domestic travel a beach-house rental during summertime in the Outer Banks, we were in Kill Devil Hills, NC, tops even Waikiki Beach on the island of Oahu in Hawaii believe it or not. Don’t get me wrong, Waikiki, or any beach on any island in HawaIi should be on your bucket list, but the Outer Banks is a must for your bucket list. I really didn’t honestly care for the Atlantic Ocean beaches at all before the trip most likely because the Pacific is close, but I body boarded my a$$ off all week and thoroughly enjoyed every second of it.

For International it’s hands down Freeport, Grand Bahama Island in the Bahama’s. If you want to check out that Bahama’s, there’s lots of islands.
The main attraction of course being the Atlantis water park/resort which I’ve considered a couple times, but decided to go elsewhere considering I’ve been to the Bahamas, and Atlantis is not anywhere near cheap.

My bucket list mainly just focuses on Scotland and possibly Ireland because I’d love to check out some castles nestled in their neat looking country-side

Arizona_Coughee's photo
Mon 07/02/18 03:26 AM
My favorite part of the airport is when the back wheels of the airplane start lifting off the ground and the airport quickly is left in your JP4 exhaust...

... assuming the motors don’t grub down on any 🦅 ‘s on the climb out, and the gear and flaps fully retract

Arizona_Coughee's photo
Mon 07/02/18 03:17 AM
Shining

Arizona_Coughee's photo
Mon 07/02/18 02:52 AM
Edited by Arizona_Coughee on Mon 07/02/18 02:54 AM

The ones that don’t reply at all either just weren’t feeling your introduction, aren’t attracted, or could be away on vacation or something. If you’re getting a majority of them not replying at all, you may just need to switch up your salutation.

From my experience, about 80-90% of the female profiles that respond are fake.
If you msg her and her first or second reply says anything about moving the convo from Mingle2 to either a gmail account, hangouts account, or she gives up her digits to you before she asks what your name is, it’s a scam. They want a little personal info to try to gain more. You calling her and putting your phone number on the caller id will then make them do a reverse phone lookup.
I assume the email is just to snag your email header to get a good idea of at least what city you reside in.

I don’t blame the site administrators for the scamming problem. They very quickly address any reports of scamming or suspected fake profiles ( same girl’s pic on two different accounts ) and investigate then remove the profile if it’s found to be a fake.

Arizona_Coughee's photo
Mon 07/02/18 02:34 AM
I have 0 problem with inter-racial marriage.

There’s a catch though. I’m not a fan of same sex marriage. No problems with a relationship, but actually getting a certificate. So if that applies, then in my personal opinion I have a small issue with it. But not enough of an objection that I’d say vote against it if it was thrown on the ballot.

Arizona_Coughee's photo
Mon 07/02/18 02:23 AM
She is as close to point blank telling you she wants to be your lady with out actually saying it directly to you.

The only way I see she’ll reject you is if you wait. You need to ask her out ASAP because she said not only she wants to go out with you, but she wants you to be her boyfriend. You may even be able to skip the date.

Arizona_Coughee's photo
Mon 07/02/18 02:12 AM
If we click and enjoy each other’s company and are attracted to one another I see no problem.

BUT, if you do, I figure it’s about a 90% chance it won’t work out long term if that’s what you’re in the market for.

Arizona_Coughee's photo
Mon 07/02/18 02:00 AM
Edited by Arizona_Coughee on Mon 07/02/18 02:02 AM
Haven’t been lost

Have you ever driven a car over 150 mph?
( obviously outside of the metro area, no people or vehicles will be passed while traveling at high speed, and a set of at least W or Z speed rated tires )

Arizona_Coughee's photo
Mon 07/02/18 01:47 AM
Goofball: #3 is your lie?

1. I have been settled into my career for coming up on two years.
2. I am afraid of spiders 🕷
3. I have a pilots license

Arizona_Coughee's photo
Mon 07/02/18 01:33 AM
Soul train

Arizona_Coughee's photo
Fri 10/11/13 05:36 AM
Jacksonville, FL

2 Next