whispertoascream's photo
Sun 07/26/09 04:01 PM

In observing the female of the species(Homo Sapiens), I have often observed the sweet ladies demurely rubbing their buttock. Aside from habit what is the motivation for a woman to exhibt such behavior?frown embarassed ohwell I'd love to hear some explanations from women.embarassed

What... the... ??? huh

Jasmine, the moral of the story is "if your butt itches, don't scratch it b/c apparently it confuses male homosapiens".... shocked
rofl

Although I am starting to think that almost everything a woman does confuses the "male homo sapiens."

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 07/24/09 07:39 AM

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 07/24/09 05:49 AM

Shhhh you do not see me.

morning (((Melissa))) flowers :angel: waving
((((charles))))) How are you hun?

i'm alright

how are you doing sweetie?
Been lonely lately. But other then that I am OK. How is the girlfriend?

i'll e-mail you the answer
OK

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 07/24/09 05:43 AM

Shhhh you do not see me.

i'm alright

how are you doing sweetie?
Been lonely lately. But other then that I am OK. How is the girlfriend?

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 07/24/09 05:40 AM

Shhhh you do not see me.

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 07/24/09 05:34 AM
Thanks Captain. I thought so.

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 07/24/09 05:32 AM
Shhhh you do not see me.

whispertoascream's photo
Wed 07/22/09 07:06 AM
*Sneaks over to the corner and watches people come and go*

whispertoascream's photo
Wed 07/22/09 07:04 AM

alot of people have suffered from this disease. kinda sounds like a pitty party to me.

Pity party? Hmm would hate for you to go through any type of disability. The fear, the motional pain, the seperation that these people feel from the world is FAR from being a cry for pity.

I hope that you never have to look into your child's eyes and see that kind of pain. Because you know it is one of the most heartrending things you will ever experience.

whispertoascream's photo
Sun 07/19/09 04:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

whispertoascream's photo
Mon 07/13/09 09:19 PM
When his computer was built the tech never gave him any disks. Which I found rather odd. And I have already been to the manufactures website and tried downloading it from there.

whispertoascream's photo
Mon 07/13/09 08:48 PM

What is the PCI device and the manufacturer? Also what MOBO?
It does not tell me what PCI Device it is. And the motherboard is a Gigabyte Technology M61SME-S2 with an AMD Dual Core processor.

whispertoascream's photo
Mon 07/13/09 08:16 PM
Edited by whispertoascream on Mon 07/13/09 08:18 PM
I took the advice given on my previous thread about going to the manufactures website for the motherboard. I was able to get the one out of the three problems corrected but am still having problems with the SM Bus Controller and the PCI Device I try to down load the driver from the manufactures with no luck at all.

I have been fighting with this for almost a week now and really want to get this fixed. He is a good guy and I know that the problem should not be this hard to fix for him. The only reason why I am asking for immediate help is because I am here now and want to get it done.

Thanks again for any advice and direction that you give.

whispertoascream's photo
Mon 07/13/09 08:45 AM
Edited by whispertoascream on Mon 07/13/09 08:47 AM

And clearly i didnt no he was a mummys boy til he left us like i said we were building we bought our stuff we seemed 2 b going in that direction so if id thought this would happen i wouldve been long gone long ago

Your words:
he is 30yrs old, has always lived wit his parents works 4 his parents an his mother handles all his financials... Is this rite....is it a bad reflection on me or is he jus pathetic???/quote]

whispertoascream's photo
Mon 07/13/09 08:17 AM
Edited by whispertoascream on Mon 07/13/09 08:18 AM

do they deserve 2 grow up witout a father?? No they dont. I tried evrythng i could 2 keep us all a family.
Do they deserve to not have there own room because there mommy is in love? Do they deserve three years of that? Do they not dexerve there own space as well? You are an adult you can decide to do what you want to do. But children cannot. And it is not fair for them to suffer just because mommy is in love. Children are ALWAYS first in my opinion. And if you knew he was a mommy's boy when you met him then you are at fault.

whispertoascream's photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:44 AM
I am sorry i would have given up after a year. There is no way I would allow my children to sleep and even stay in that kind of condition. They have and always will come first. They are are what is most important. They should not be suffering just because mommy is in love. The love of my children will always over power the love of any guy. Three years is just a ridiculous amount of time.

whispertoascream's photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:32 AM

I am harldy ever here anymore. So so then how can you know I am here?

Even if you don't post, you are here in our minds.
Part of the One.

Wait? You know my ex?

whispertoascream's photo
Mon 07/13/09 06:44 AM
I had to take a second look at that picture. Thought the boots were a throw pillow...lol.

whispertoascream's photo
Mon 07/13/09 06:23 AM
I am harldy ever here anymore. So so then how can you know I am here?

whispertoascream's photo
Mon 07/13/09 06:21 AM
Hmmm me think I might need a better hiding spot.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25