whispertoascream's photo
Fri 05/22/09 12:15 PM

Somewhere casual, drinks, dinner, the beach.
How about dinner on the beach?

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 05/22/09 12:14 PM

hooters shocked
I could go for some wings.

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 05/22/09 12:13 PM

On the banks of the Danube under the stars with a bottle of Dom Perrignon. :tongue:

Nah, how about a cuppa joe at a local diner so we can do the coffee interview in its proper setting.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 05/22/09 12:06 PM
Riding_Dubz smitten

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 05/22/09 08:29 AM
Glad I was not the only one wondering. flowerforyou flowerforyou

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 05/22/09 07:59 AM
Welcome flowerforyou

But how old are you really? Your profile say one age that I am sorry does not match your picture.

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 05/22/09 06:54 AM
You are a strong man. I can see that. The woman that looks pass all your amazing qualities and just looks at the chair is not worth your time anyways.

Keep your head up. You are doing a fine job hun. Any woman would be lucky.

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

whispertoascream's photo
Thu 05/21/09 09:04 PM
I just could not let this board go without a.......

whispertoascream's photo
Thu 05/21/09 07:00 AM

huh it feels great when someone shoves a needle through both nipples at the same time lmfao
rofl

whispertoascream's photo
Thu 05/21/09 06:59 AM

Hey do they make the jewelry with gems on it like they do for earrings and such?
I have actually been looking at the jewelry. And yes they have some really nice ones.

whispertoascream's photo
Thu 05/21/09 06:54 AM
I heard that it hurts for men then it does women. Does any of you think that?

whispertoascream's photo
Thu 05/21/09 06:49 AM
OK, how about swimming? How long until you can go swimming afterward? Either with or with out chlorine.

whispertoascream's photo
Thu 05/21/09 06:49 AM

OMG! I just had this visual of U dipping ur nips into a shot glass filled w/ salt water.The neighbors will hear ur piercing screams a block away.Personally I'm leaning to-wards the saline solution,loose clothing & prevent agitation.laugh
rofl rofl rofl

whispertoascream's photo
Thu 05/21/09 06:48 AM

ooOh and before you clean them ...be sure your hands are super clean and the bra your going to put on (if you wear one) is fresh as well..

common sence but i still like to add that.
Thank you.

whispertoascream's photo
Thu 05/21/09 06:47 AM

If you have your nipples pierced.... chances are you will not be able to breastfeed.

Keep this in mind. This is a huge deal. It might not seem so now, but it may be later. This is not a decision to make lightly.

Thank you. But my tubes are tied and am unable to have anymore children.

whispertoascream's photo
Thu 05/21/09 06:42 AM
Ouch. Think you will ever put them back or get them redone?

Thats what I used
I, at one point had 10 gauges in each and a 2 in my tongue and a 10 in my labre but had to get rid of all of them once my kiddo got "motor skills" and liked to grab shiny things lmfao

So saline solution right?

Salt will help keep it sterilized yes!!!! To much salt well..... Have you ever accidentally added salt to steak and the lid wasn't on all the way?
lmfao

whispertoascream's photo
Thu 05/21/09 06:38 AM
So saline solution right?

Salt will help keep it sterilized yes!!!! To much salt well..... Have you ever accidentally added salt to steak and the lid wasn't on all the way?
lmfao

whispertoascream's photo
Thu 05/21/09 06:33 AM
OK, one say salt, one says no salt.

where is the head scratching emoticon when you need it.

whispertoascream's photo
Thu 05/21/09 06:32 AM

Hey there will be NO laughing at me in my thread! :laughing:

as far as healing goes.... that will depend on the size of the jewelry..... there may be permanent disfiguring of the pierced area if the jewelry is larger than a 14 guage
PS salt will hurt badly lmfao
Salene soultion!!!!!!!!

YOur better off having vice grips applied and have a small child hang on each one and bounce around you'd feel less pain

I was just wondering if anybody have or has had there nipples pierced. Guess I am just wondering about the healing time and the pain factor. My friend and I are going out next week to get ours done. And just want to know what to expect.

Well heck i have already tried that.......whoa :laughing:

whispertoascream's photo
Thu 05/21/09 06:26 AM

i have had my nipples peirced twice. i ended up takin them out for various reasons and they closed each time.

the healing factor can be as long as 6month. but usually about one month to a month and a half before you can have fun with them.

but i used to have like shooting pain from the nipple ring thought my breast. that sh*t hurt. this was like 7months after the peircing.

if you get them be sure to use sea salt(aids in healing)-and dont let them heal in one position.

I was just told by a friend to soak in in a shot glass of salt water to help with the healing. Should I use sea salt instead?