whispertoascream's photo
Fri 06/26/09 05:40 AM
Just popping me head in to say hello.........

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 05/29/09 05:28 AM

asleep asleep asleep asleep ARRRGHHHHH I need a HUGE coffee PWEASE ???? lol
good luck on the road trip Whisper, I know HOW nerve wracking they can be ... hope it works out ..
Cheersflowerforyou drinker
TTO
Hmmm then I will serve your coffee in my Bahemith cup from Wonderland. It is a BIG cup.

I am going to PA with no expectations. But still you are it is nerve wracking.

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 05/29/09 05:17 AM
They guy shook his hand before he pushed him! noway

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 05/29/09 05:10 AM

Hey, Whisper! waving

Just waking up still, need coffee.drinker

Have a fun, safe trip to PA!!! :banana:
((((SKP)))) *Hands you a cup of coffee*

And thank you. :banana:

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 05/29/09 05:09 AM

morning...I hope all works out for you...
Thank you. My friend thinks I am crazy for going to another country to meet somebody. I told her love is crazy. Not saying I am in love or anything. But a very strong like is there. And I just want to get away.

So how are you today?

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 05/29/09 05:06 AM
I hope that the words flow for you Gossip.

Ugh housework. There is NOTHING fun about that. The satisfaction of a clean home is always nice though. Good morning Shoesmonkey.

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 05/29/09 04:59 AM

Have not really been on much lately.So thought I would come out and say helo to you all.

I am in the process of planning a trip to Pennsylvania. Going to be meeting somebody that I have been talking to for quite sometime on another site. I am both nervous and excited about it. It will be nice to just have the vacation.

So who is out and how are you doing?
yawn im fine just waking up and looking to make expresso
I have my coffee here with me. When making it i forgot to put in the coffee filter before putting the coffee in.

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 05/29/09 04:56 AM
Have not really been on much lately.So thought I would come out and say helo to you all.

I am in the process of planning a trip to Pennsylvania. Going to be meeting somebody that I have been talking to for quite sometime on another site. I am both nervous and excited about it. It will be nice to just have the vacation.

So who is out and how are you doing?

whispertoascream's photo
Thu 05/28/09 10:39 PM
Venison chops, butter and herb baby potatoes, and fresh steamed green beans, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. with a glass of red wine

And for desert I had a small piece of of chocolate, pecan caramel cheese cake. (My guilty pleasure)

whispertoascream's photo
Wed 05/27/09 06:39 AM

You are my role model!

Awe shucks! blushing

whispertoascream's photo
Tue 05/26/09 12:50 PM

so start new ones...
She just did!:tongue:

whispertoascream's photo
Tue 05/26/09 12:33 PM

Raymond Bourque 1979-2000
:heart: Boston Bruins :heart: drinker

He is NOT on the list!:angry: laugh

whispertoascream's photo
Tue 05/26/09 12:17 PM
Try it without looking at answers

1) Pick your Favourite number between 1- 9

2) Multiply by 3 , then

3) Add 3, then again multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....)

4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number....

5) Add each of the digits together

Now scroll down.......

Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below :

1. Albert Einstein

2. Nelson Mandela

3. Margaret Thatcher

4. Pamela Anderson

5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi

7. Brad Pitt

8. Adolph Hitler

9.Whisper to a Scream

10. George Washington

I know...I just have that effect on people....one day you too can be like me. Do not aspire to less.

PS..Stop picking different numbers. I am your idol, just deal with it!!!!

whispertoascream's photo
Tue 05/26/09 07:23 AM

Thanks guys. It is not him I was worrying about not being able to handle the word no. It is me.

I am just use to being a Yes girl. Somebody wants me to do something I am right there trying my best to help you out.

Sometimes you just got to put your foot down, but if it means anything i think your a good person:wink: you try to make people happy. Don't feel so bad when you have to say no though, otherwise people are just gonna keep ripping away at your good intentions and it'd be a shame to have another person feeling used, sad, and/or alone . . .

Maybe i'm over thinking thislaugh

sorryslaphead
Thank you. it was really just a new word for me. But thank you all for your advice. I feel better about saying it now.

whispertoascream's photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:45 AM
Thanks guys. It is not him I was worrying about not being able to handle the word no. It is me.

I am just use to being a Yes girl. Somebody wants me to do something I am right there trying my best to help you out.

whispertoascream's photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:10 AM
I have a really hard time saying no to people. And I did this morning. I am almost in tears for doing it this morning. It was like it was the worst thing that I could have said to somebody. Even though I know it was right. Why does it feel so wrong?

whispertoascream's photo
Mon 05/25/09 07:28 PM

My favorite from the past was Pringles now it's Lay's.
"Once you pop you just can't stop." "Bet you can't eat just one."

whispertoascream's photo
Mon 05/25/09 07:24 PM
I make my own chips/crisps.

I have a slicer that slices the potatoes for me and I bake them in the oven on parchment paper and then season them with popcorn seasoning or sea salt.

whispertoascream's photo
Mon 05/25/09 07:20 PM
I just came for the tongue. tongue2

whispertoascream's photo
Mon 05/25/09 07:08 PM
Edited by whispertoascream on Mon 05/25/09 07:09 PM
Happy Memorial Day just sounds like a HUGE oxymoron. But thank you to all for everything. Your courage love for your country should NEVER go unrewarded. You are all forever in my thoughts and heart.

THANK YOU!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou