no photo
Fri 12/24/21 01:43 AM
i AM ONE WITH THE BOTTLE RIGHT NOW SCHGWING

no photo
Fri 12/24/21 01:18 AM
man, what a passive crowd.

no photo
Fri 12/24/21 01:17 AM
love can happen, there is always some guy or girl that would go for you. own it and let it happen.

no photo
Fri 12/24/21 12:50 AM
go doeeit

my first rebuttal is your mother is a hamster...

no photo
Fri 12/24/21 12:47 AM
i was terse and just said i was eclectic. she said sorry to hear that. like it was somne medical condition lmfao.

no photo
Fri 12/24/21 12:45 AM
thank you for the youtube link, loved it. have to say it seeem plausible to say the least. back2thefuture and all

no photo
Thu 12/23/21 11:10 PM
meh full moon is no good for prawning.

no photo
Thu 12/23/21 10:56 PM
grateful

no photo
Thu 12/23/21 08:01 PM
i love spooning. XD

no photo
Thu 12/23/21 04:41 PM
what i would love to see happen in my lifetime, so that i can be one of them, is nuclear powered space coffins. rather than dot our landscapes with more graveyards, send the deceased out in all directions away from Earth.

Lets just say if Roswell really did happen and there may or may not need to be full disclosure, i say we repay them alien visits with our own, just to potentially mess with them, too.

billions of exoplanets near and far, how vain is humanity in our thoughts that we're the only intelligent life forms out there?

failing that, id rather be cremated. i dont have the vanity to deserve a plot for my bones. im dead jim, get my ears?

no photo
Thu 12/23/21 04:01 PM
bruh, we have some of the deadliest creatures in our back yards. hard yakka.

no photo
Thu 12/23/21 01:54 PM
i was doing IT Support at an industrial companies call centre, and i blended in that good they forgot i was even there.

You should have heard them clucking my dear lord it was hilarious. All ages, all sorts clucking.

no photo
Thu 12/23/21 01:10 PM

Well, you are asking so I'm giving an honest answer: I thought you were older.

lol, fair enough.

You profile is lacking what kind of woman you're hoping to find. Adding that might help finding someone.

7th dating site and i am over making requests, i'll settle for anything normal right now tbh. curves and feminine though :P

no photo
Thu 12/23/21 01:07 PM

I think it's kind of a eye-of-the-beholder thing son. I'm 65 (my pic here is 2 yrs old btw).

You're aging well, champ!

no photo
Thu 12/23/21 12:39 PM
Do i look my age? Yes, im 50.

no photo
Thu 12/23/21 09:50 AM
years before Sydney won the hosting bid of the 2000 Olympics, i was contract working for this fairly large family owned mesh making company in that area of Homebush. it was summer and i was staying with family in Sydney not too far from the site. i was on nightshift and had to try and sleep during the day and if you know summer, it gets hot and stuffy without aircon, so i was a rightful mess going to work.

i was the assistant to the main operator on a particular machine and he was resetting the guides on the machine or something and while i was idling there i just told him im gonna go hit the can for a ****. so i did my thing after only five minutes and felt the cold breeze in there and thought yeah.. i'll just prop my head up close my eyes for a few minutes and relax a bit.

long story short i fell asleep sitting on the can for seven hours straight and only woke up because a nearby overhead crane was moving stuff around and they had to use the loud horn to alert the nearby workers to be aware.

i lost my job that night but it was the best damn sleep i had had all summer. yes, the company had to relocate too. XD

no photo
Thu 12/23/21 09:19 AM
Murphy was getting old in his ways and feeling a little down and Paddy went to visit him to cheer him up and such.

They got into a chat then Murphy was getting a little nippy so he asked Paddy if he could go upstairs and grab his slippers for him.

Paddy walked upstairs and saw Murphy's drop dead gorgeous daughters. He said to them both, "ya dad sent me up to shag ya both." They said, "No, he didn't you liar!"

So Paddy yells down to Murphy "Both of them?" With which Murphy replied "Of course, what's the point of fookin' one!"

no photo
Thu 12/23/21 08:26 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 12/23/21 08:30 AM
Horses for courses for me. I use Open Source for all my servers. No exception.

I use MS Windows for all of my Desktop Environments. No exception.

Been running microsoft since the early days of DOS and 8 bit Windows.

Ran the first XGL (opengl desktop) repo for redhat fedora 15 years ago.. the guide was called 'XGL Done Quick!' which was before AiGLX or something came out, i made some bash scripts, compiled the latest and greatest XGL tarball stuff including Compiz etc into RPMS, made a repo on a cpanel account, and lots of people around the world were apparently making use of it.

no photo
Thu 12/23/21 08:02 AM
i have a male chihuahua. he is all black with a bit of a white chest and paws.

i got him when he was eight weeks old and lets just say he was very clingy to me. i had him in dog crate near my bed every night with my hand in there, otherwise he got all mopey.

has a dog kennel on balcony and loves it there now (yay i can get stuff done), just waiting for him to be able to hold his bladder and not pee and poop everywhere, i keep moving his poop to the open dog crate next to his kennel but he isnt getting the hint yet, but when he does im gonna allow him indoors.

no photo
Thu 12/23/21 07:55 AM
Send in four skin divers. XD