Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 12/27/21 06:19 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 12/27/21 06:24 PM
Ave you sexy bish, you die once, but you live every day. and yeah its sad that people live a shitty real life just to bank for a better afterlife.

no photo
Mon 12/27/21 05:32 PM
did your fictional friend teach you science or was that derived from my brethren?

no photo
Mon 12/27/21 04:57 PM
i'm eclectic.. so all?

no photo
Mon 12/27/21 04:34 PM
Peter Andre - Mysterious girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqIq4B1rgl4

youre welcome ladies. XD

no photo
Mon 12/27/21 02:18 PM
Elton John - Sacrifice

no photo
Mon 12/27/21 12:49 PM
On the radio
She was that summer song
Packing them in
Making them dance
A law of her own
Taking the time to sing it
I don't need you
But I'm lost
I'm lost without you tonight
Have you no heart?
Where are we?

no photo
Mon 12/27/21 12:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlzbFxYy08c

no photo
Mon 12/27/21 11:42 AM
Enrique Iglesias - Escape

no photo
Sun 12/26/21 09:44 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 12/26/21 10:11 PM
im currently speaking with a 27 year old outside of here now but i dont think its gonna work out well im 50 and we miles apart in thoughts and conversation.

yes she is damn pretty well to me she is, she hit me up so i guess she is fine from that perspective but lets get real. i havent had my mid life crisis yet, hahaha.

have to give her credit she is self employed and doing well apparently and has a good heart and long term goals. cool stuff.

i been looking for a babe in her 40-50 brackets but she did pique my interest so i thought id look into it out of curiosity.

add even ten years and im not the grandpa here with her. just imagine us checking into a restaurant. hello sir, is it just you and your daughter tonight, nope.

no photo
Sun 12/26/21 09:31 PM
get what exactly.. sorry i cannot read your mind.

no photo
Sun 12/26/21 06:50 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 12/26/21 06:50 PM
i prefer to flirt than lust. if i know its on and im already taken i just walk away and feel satisfied i could have had more shag and less nag but i dont have the conscious nor time to go through a mind field of deceit.

no photo
Sun 12/26/21 06:37 PM
nah i am gonna say it, you have some very peculiar beliefs and a likewise way of conveying them.

no photo
Sun 12/26/21 06:27 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 12/26/21 06:29 PM
religion, and how people are so obsessed with it still - that is, let it go, let it die, it has more than served its purpose.

no photo
Sun 12/26/21 05:41 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 12/26/21 06:08 PM
Just like Greek mythology is regurgitated Egyptian mythology. The bible is a regurgitated cherry pick of those ancient Sumerian tablets that predate the bible itself by a few thousand years.

Look them all up.. i dare you. Plot twist is that the Sumerian texts also pay tribute to the aliens that came here and apparently genetically made us too heh.. for the simple task to be their worker bees on this rock.

So many theories of life / for our existence on this planet which is it? hmmmmmm? evolution, divinity, aliens make a brew and pick a few.

Me? im down to two choices. And if you havent got the blunt hint yet, do you honestly think those dots in the sky are just there for us to adore a figment of our imagination / diety and that he only chose this particular rock, in this entire multiverse, who cannot be peer reviewed as fact mind you, as the only existence of intelligent life? how cute.

Religion filled gaps when we didnt know any better, i get it, lets move forward and onto Mars and beyond mayhaps?

no photo
Sun 12/26/21 05:15 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 12/26/21 05:21 PM
Every human being wants to enter Paradise

Ok you piqued my interest.

Not me, besides, if i entertain this paradise construct and we all descended from Adam And Eve.. that makes up for a helluva lot of incest there mate. family get together in paradise would be a chore just getting through the formalities of everyone.

no photo
Sun 12/26/21 04:49 PM
nice photos bruh. really nice. i like the variety and zaniness in some.. i cannot grow a mo though like you hehehe so respect there. is it ginger? every time i do i shave it off! :) Say more though, like what you are looking in the ideal babe, i dont neither but apparently i been told it helps. heh

no photo
Sun 12/26/21 02:15 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 12/26/21 02:20 PM
more have died from war than this.. its the limited social aspect that gets everyone.. people going covid crazy it seems.. idk but i work SOHO - that is internet, web, email, phone and nothing has changed for my situation since covid started.

i dont get the flu neither but i have been vaping antimicrobials for the past 7.5 years. heh.

still got double vaxxed recently at the request of one of my daughters.

no photo
Sun 12/26/21 01:43 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 12/26/21 02:02 PM
ok gotcha, yeah it happens. not sure what is script triggering my reply block. i wrote something longer in response but...will add that i had one in her mid forties with a kid looking for someone to provide for her. im thinking like do we have any history here for me to start a monetary commitment right off the bat? she was from a healthy suburb and wore boutique stuff too. employees are genderless, but being pretty and being blunt like that irked me too. i just said sorry we looking for different partners good luck and blocked her. walk away move on plenty of fish in this vast sea. :D

no photo
Sun 12/26/21 10:00 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 12/26/21 10:11 AM
i dont like wearing a condom, i know thats petty, careless and selfish but i lose all feeling during mating and its like i got a garden hose on.

Im not circumcised and yeah the ride is as sensual as the climax for me. skin covered sensitive tip when not erect and all.

i never had a ONS, and have always been in long term relationships, they always had me as a one girl guy so even though i feel guilty there, id go to town on her instead if she reciprocated and preferred that as an alternative.

i must sound like a real dbag or something but thats me, sorry.

no photo
Sun 12/26/21 09:44 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 12/26/21 10:39 AM
wanna find out the easy way? go for a drive with them. and just watch and observe what they do through their driving habits. its one of the most innocent yet primal ways to expose any real people. dont believe me, but it works for women too.

heres an example generous single lane t section busy round about. do they keep left if planning to go left and allow others to fit right if going right? or do they hog the whole road and just sit there for eons.

or, if theres two lanes they zip right past you clearly over the speed limit if your doing the speed limit, just to get into your lane a short distance further and indicate on you when there was no other car near or behind you to warrant it.

saw one recently where an ambo was sirening at lights, three lane merging road, driver could have turned the immediate other direction safely as there were no incoming cars but were going the opposite direction and just sat there.

not giving way to buses ambos etc etc.