no photo
Sun 12/26/21 09:24 AM
i'll throw in one for ya too..

i thought love was only true in fairy tales
then for someone else but not for me
our love was out to get me
thats the way it seems
disappointment hardly in my dreams
then i saw her face....now im a believer.

The Monkees fwiw.

no photo
Sun 12/26/21 05:23 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 12/26/21 05:24 AM
turing test to be able match would suffice though.

or a bgp ip block at the firewall level.

no photo
Sun 12/26/21 05:19 AM
wowsers

no photo
Sun 12/26/21 05:15 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 12/26/21 05:16 AM
just came back and i got another 4 in last half hour. someone script targeting forum posters or just axe grinding me for a failed scam previous day.

no photo
Sun 12/26/21 04:53 AM
"When you're born you get a free ticket to the freak show. If you're born in America, you get a front row seat."

oh hey youre cool in my books now for quoting him. rip Georgie though.

no photo
Sun 12/26/21 04:23 AM
starting to get young male guys hitting on me in match wtf is up with that. did i click something there that i shouldnt have? all i know is that they sadly dont fit the criteria to message me! heh

no photo
Sun 12/26/21 01:53 AM
Im wtih Ave on this one, please elaborate.

no photo
Sun 12/26/21 12:59 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 12/26/21 01:02 AM
my phone is fringerprint and pincode protected. i do everything on desktop. my ex and kids know my phone securities and i have no issues about them using it.

heck my youngest daughter used my phone alot after school because she had an iphone and my android only had the anime drawing app she needed.

goes along the same lines as weirdoes that get married but keep separate bank accounts.....if you get my drift. open is honest.

heck i mainly use the mob when im answering the phone or at the docs.....

no photo
Sat 12/25/21 09:55 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 12/25/21 10:03 PM
12 hour industrial shifts mate. further down the employment track i was technically oblidged to sleep half the shift by my coworkers. half on / half off split 12 hour night shifts. varied who went to the warmed crib first though. was doing work i wasnt payed to do (read more complex) but was taught to handle / do so. too many cut throats there though even if the pay was excellent so i left. did my first set of hacks there though, everything was on the same network just restricted by eprom checks. i got into the employers employee records on the request of one of my colleagues on the machine puter for a pie and a cold can of cola. heheh.

no photo
Sat 12/25/21 03:54 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 12/25/21 03:58 PM
i nonreligious intermittent fast. been doing it for years. im a little heavier than i would like to be but thats because i bend my own rules to pave the way for the food my youngest daughter wants to eat with me. i tend to eat more when she is with me and i am not going to make her food so she eats alone.

having said that, i have a sweet tooth and induldge here and there but since covid started i have lost 10 KG just by fasting and no special diet.

i can sometimes go a whole day and night with regular fluids but not eat.

i dont subscribe to the typical breakfast, lunch and dinner construct - i tend to eat when my body asks for it.

no photo
Sat 12/25/21 01:31 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 12/25/21 01:37 AM
i love german background english. it sounds so motivationally aggressive in tone. Arnie et al.

COM ON USE YER MUSHELS. U CAN DO EET

but my fav is hands down the aussie background bogan chick swearing ahhhhh music to my ears. shazza from houzos. oh my <3

no photo
Sat 12/25/21 01:15 AM
Cartman from s01e01 is appeased.

no photo
Fri 12/24/21 08:58 PM
i'd take tabs on tennis points but it isn't listed as a viable interest here? Shrug.

16+ huh? And youre 30+ posting 20+ photos?

One of my daughters is 16 and you're an acceptable distance from her, thank cod.

no photo
Fri 12/24/21 07:25 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 12/24/21 07:34 PM
FWIW, i'm an Atheist. Having said that i have had two near death experiences in my life.

Both revolving around the ocean, one was when i weas a toddler, i dont recall much of it (read: too young) but i do have video proof of it, but i digress.

The other was in my twenties and a surfing accident. A massive swell wave crashed around me took me in, knocked me around, i may have hit the hard sand or board with my head, all i recall is that i saw a white tunnel. It was surreal, but i didnt see anything else or anyone. Felt tranquil though and timeless. Then i remember regaining consciousness, using my water knowledge to figure out if i was upright or upside down, felt for sand and such then pushed out.

Now my mum took me to an oracle of sorts inbetween the two events and said that this happened once and that it would happen one more time in my life. She was absolutely correct. She didnt mention great whites though, lol.

no photo
Fri 12/24/21 12:14 PM
new apartment, get the vertical blinds installed after the new year delays because of covid, and hello morning glare while trying to figure out where my mouse cursor is on the monitor. hello!

no photo
Fri 12/24/21 09:50 AM
hehehe, all the small things..

no photo
Fri 12/24/21 01:53 AM
ffs someone rip me a new one

no photo
Fri 12/24/21 01:52 AM
gremlins

no photo
Fri 12/24/21 01:52 AM
ctaullly what hahppened o my last reply