Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 01/21/22 10:39 PM
How about ahmed humour?! Silence. I kill you!

no photo
Fri 01/21/22 10:37 PM
What do you call a drunk Muslim?

Hammered.

What do you call a drunk and stoned Muslim?

Mo'hammered.

no photo
Fri 01/21/22 10:32 PM
snowflakes, and no it doesn't snow here. XD

no photo
Fri 01/21/22 10:09 PM

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 08:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwXB2MNAk7c

kev got ya.

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 08:12 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 01/20/22 08:17 AM
i vape so when a friend told me about thc liquid i was curious, tried it and man what a difference it was to the old bong and combustible ways.

people have been smoking/ inhaling weed for thousands of years. saw something recently that was related to chinese culture and mourning rituals that dated back a few thousand.

unless im mistaken, im not a academic stoner, but i recall someone tell me that Pig Farmer (rhymes with the correct words) got weed turned into a contraband in the 1920s.

i havent researched it but it doesnt matter. Also has anyone died from a overdose on weed that was directly attributed to weed?

Having said that i prefer a bottle of muscato than anything else for a fun time.

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 07:36 AM
i've often thought how clear my mind would be without the scars of deceit and such. or not knowing / experiencing true intimate love would also be the flipside of the coin.

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 06:53 AM

What is your favorite thing to cook in your air fryer?

i bought mine on a whim when the kids were with me getting something else.

At first i thought great i just impulsed on something gimmicky / silly.

Then i realised how awesome it is making use of baking paper and marinated chicken, pies, cold pizza, chips etc etc. i havent used the oven since i found ways to utilise this wonderful invention.

Cool thing is i just wipe it once a week inside and throw the baking paper after it has cooled down, too easy.

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 05:53 AM
Lol, oh my. Really? You went too far with the macho man thing. Each to their own.

People are attracted to different things, not my forte but yeah who knows.

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 05:38 AM
three bowls - one for water, regular food, and treats so that you dont just hand feed every little bit or plump it on the floor.

oh and have your mob nearby so when youre enjoying some food and the little fella is staring at you with those eyes, you can quickly search up if they can eat it, then its a yay or nay moment.

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 05:29 AM
poo-wah-wah

i'll call the little rat a pure-bred chihuahua when he picks up his act and stops peeing and pooing all over the balcony and uses the open dog crate.

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 05:12 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 01/20/22 05:15 AM
tastes oily so yuck to be constructive :P

I wonder if men wore make up, would women be interested?

i bet some women do that have hetero hubbies who are singing drag queens by profession?!

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 04:33 AM
women being dolled up is deceiving, especially when you see them without the make up later on.

so yeah, make up isnt my fav thing on women. curves in tight jeans or a dress and such mmmhmmm.

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 04:21 AM
priorities.. can we just recover from religion first?!

no photo
Fri 01/14/22 05:24 PM
move on, if she didn't end it amicably then you are probably better off without her in your life.

plenty of fish in the sea, take a dip..

no photo
Thu 01/13/22 02:50 PM
:smile:

no photo
Wed 01/12/22 10:48 PM
lack of photo and profile content, and then you get nudged.. hello?

no photo
Wed 01/12/22 10:32 PM

Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more

Clearly needs to be bumped, lol.

no photo
Wed 01/12/22 10:31 PM
Fixating

no photo
Wed 01/12/22 06:07 PM
So i ordered some chinese food over the phone during this covid lockdown.

The delivery guy rang the doorbell, so i opened the door and stood right next to him.

He got all frantic and starts yelling "ISOLATE ISOLATE!!"

im like "relax bro, i only ordered it 30 minutes ago.."