should dress under the covers

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 09:36 PM

A short list for me:

1. A roof over my head
2. Food on the table
3. Clothes on my back
4. Reliable transportation

Leaving love aside for the moment, what else do you need?

in order,

Maslow's Hierarchy of needs.

I want to know what comes after self actualisation...

I need me some of that.

Nirvana?

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 09:33 PM

after three days he will arise

scared

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 09:29 PM

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 09:24 PM
after three days he will arise

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 09:22 PM
Walmart and those types won't and the big chains like Zales might not. but the mom and pop places will

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 09:21 PM
Elvis death was much bigger a deal

there were people crying in the streets and candle light vigils in every town

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 09:18 PM
my friend has one

he says its great for his back but kills his ankles. he's about 250 lbs though

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 09:16 PM
you'd prolly get a better price taking it to a jewelry store

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 08:45 PM

i use to ask myself that question until i made love to a guy than there was no question what the difference was ...

me too

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 08:42 PM
Edited by quiet_2008 on Fri 06/26/09 08:42 PM

sometimes nothing

sometimes everything
You look soo peaceful in your picturedrinker

cause I'm gettin kissed by the prettiest girl in the world

thanks

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 08:38 PM
sometimes nothing

sometimes everything

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 08:37 PM

Gary Glitter

He wasnt a better child molester though, as he got caught and convicted.

You must know something the rest of the world doesn't know considering Michael Jackson was found innocent. Of course you could be just one of those simple minded judgemental fools that jumps to conclusions based on media frenzy...nooooo...tell me it aint so....

Michael Jackson died for our sins and whosoever believeth in him shall have everlasting life

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 08:33 PM

Pawn shops just rip off people hard up for cash telling them their items are worth next to nothing and giving them a few dollars for something they mark up 20 times what they paid for it.The majority of that stuff they sell is stolen property and they buy it even if they know it is stolen.Got a gold rolex?They will give you 20 bucks and then sell if for $300.Back in my teen years I was stupid enough to sell some of my items to a pawn shop.One item I had was a very expensive piece of musical equipment that was new in the box that I bought at a auction.I walked by a pawn shop and in the window they were selling a used version of what I had just bought for $525.00.I took mine to that pawn shop and asked him how much he would give me for it.He said it was only worth about $40.00 and would give me $15.00 for it.I asked him to walk with me and showed him the same model in his window and told him he was nothing but liar and a thief.

I don't support pawn shops and hope they are all outlawed one day.

you don't really know much about pawn shops do you?

they loan you money and hold your property as collateral for a predetermined interest and repayment schedule

if you don't pay it back then they keep it and resell it

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 08:15 PM
Edited by quiet_2008 on Fri 06/26/09 08:16 PM
are we still naming people we liked better than Michael Jackson?

Tiny Tim

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 08:13 PM
Edited by quiet_2008 on Fri 06/26/09 08:13 PM

I have it in the neck

I had two discs cut out and the three vertebrae fused with bone grafts from my hipbone and all held together with a titanium plate right behind my adam's apple

I go to physical therapy three times a week which is mostly useless. Those e-stim machines have never worked for me

stretching is good

but mostly vicodin is best

Really?? My 5th lumbar is out of line. That was the original injury. I was told they wanted to fuse it back using either a piece of my hip bone or bone from a bank. I declined because it sounded terribly painful. Fortunately mine Finally went away and only acts up when I do something to it.

mine was much worse before they fused it. so, as bad as it is, it's an improvement. just the muskels in my neck get spasmed out and I have to work it out in physical torture, I mean therapy

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 08:07 PM
Edited by quiet_2008 on Fri 06/26/09 08:07 PM
what'll you give me for this watch?

look, its a genuine Bolex

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 08:04 PM
I have it in the neck

I had two discs cut out and the three vertebrae fused with bone grafts from my hipbone and all held together with a titanium plate right behind my adam's apple

I go to physical therapy three times a week which is mostly useless. Those e-stim machines have never worked for me

stretching is good

but mostly vicodin is best

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 07:59 PM
when I was a kid we had a baby great horned owl that my dad rescued when he cut down a tree. It lived in the garage until it was old enough to let loose

it was BIG and it was a baby

but then so was I

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 07:55 PM
Edited by quiet_2008 on Fri 06/26/09 07:57 PM
never mind haha

I hate it when ya'll do that