Community > Posts By > quiet_2008

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 07:52 PM
I bet hundreds of people fall for it though

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 07:51 PM

will someone please remind me i need to medicat at midnight. thanx. be seeing you

You need to take your medication at midnight.

you forgot to ask if your in the same time zone

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 07:48 PM
it's 9:43 here

are we in the same time zone?

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 07:45 PM
not me

DOH!!! slaphead

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 07:44 PM
A Study of History, Toynbee

Riverside Shakespeare

A Brief History of Time, Hawking

Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 07:39 PM
albuterol vaporizes at a different temperature than what he wants

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 07:37 PM
Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 07:26 PM

A short list for me:

1. A roof over my head
2. Food on the table
3. Clothes on my back
4. Reliable transportation

Leaving love aside for the moment, what else do you need?

in order,

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 07:11 PM

but I do agree....racism has nothing to do with this

Well I would say it does if someones opinion is based on it, just hard to prove, and a racist isn't going to tell you..

I was referring to MJ lol

racism?

nobody knows if he was black or white

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 06:58 PM
Dan I sent you a male too

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 06:53 PM
Radioactive?

I didnt know that

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 06:50 PM
Edited by quiet_2008 on Fri 06/26/09 06:51 PM
Paul Rogers? can't sing?

the guy who has gold records with Free AND Bad Company and is now singing for Queen?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 06:18 PM

WRONG!
You are telling me you have not been serving as a jury in your life. and if you are: You are lying. I've been a juror and been called 3 times in my 20yrs of being here in the US. I served 3 cases each of those times. I know the system and I know the rule and I know you are lying. Lawyers are the only one who can communicate each other. Jurors are not allowed to talk to any lawyers or even the judge until the end when the verdict is pass. YOu are full of BS!

laugh seriously???? yes I HAVE served on juries...but even that doesn't make someone an expert. there are cases of jury tampering...look it up

you realize there are ways to get around it don't you??? seriously??? I don't think the jury was bought in MJ's case...but guess what....there are cases that site jury tampering

We are talking about Michael Jackson's cases in this thread. If you are referring your statement to some other cases you know, then you are out of this topic and it should not be brought up here.

we don't get to tell people what they can and cannot say

I personally think he was a predator and child molester and will be burning in Hell

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 06:16 PM
Michael Jackson died for our sins and whosoever believeth in him shall have ever lasting life

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 06:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-wJNpWgss8

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 05:40 PM
booze?

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 05:36 PM
that sucks

let's kill him

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 05:33 PM
both

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 04:30 PM
"If you consider it inappropriate for a man to look at a book of naked pictures with a child that's 13 or 14 years old -- then your answer would be yes."

Corey Feldman says he had such an encounter at Jackson's home when he says they stopped there on the way to Disneyland. "We went to his apartment, and I noticed a book that he had out on his coffee table. The book contained pictures of grown men and women naked. And the book was focused on venereal diseases and the genitalia." Feldman said the singer sat down with him and explained the photos to him.

Feldman said, "I was kind of grossed out by it. I didn't think of it as a big deal. And for all these years, I probably never thought twice about it ... But in light of recent evidence ... I have to say that if my son was 14 years old -- 13 years old, and went to a man's apartment that was 35, and I knew that they were sitting down together talking about this, I would probably beat his azz."

-ABC NEWS

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 04:16 PM
oh hahaha

I just scanned the first page and missed it

I guess you might be right cause Gary Glitter didnt have the money to buy his way out of Thailand