Community > Posts By > BigD9832

BigD9832's photo
Thu 07/05/18 06:01 AM
Edited by BigD9832 on Thu 07/05/18 06:03 AM
From BlakeIAM
Sorry friend, if you deny the deity of Jesus Christ then it is you who is following mans doctrine not I.

I have not denied Jesus Christ. You are putting words on my posts.

If we were in a room with your average Bible scholar 90% would agree with me regarding my beliefs then they would you.

CLV Mt 7:13 Enter through the cramped gate, for broad is the gate and spacious is the way which is leading away into destruction, and many are those entering through it.
14 Yet what a cramped gate and narrowed way is the one leading away into life, and few are those who are finding it.

God is a triune God (singular)

You keep saying that but you have not proven it in the Scriptures.

Show me where God says He is Jesus Christ. Or where Jesus says He is God. Or where God is described as three or three in one.

Otherwise, it is just your own opinion, nothing more.

And on another note, I'm not buying you accidentally misspelled my name. I believe it was intentional.

Which shows that you are not following the Bible.

CLV Php 4:8 For the rest, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is grave, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is agreeable, whatever is renowned—if there is any virtue, and if any applause, be taking these into account.

But frankly, I don't care what you believe. You have been to shown to believe some very questionable stuff here.

I've seen you subtly insult quite often so don't play all innocent here.

I have insulted no one here. And you have not proven that I have. You are falsely accusing me.

CLV Ex 23:1 You shall not carry an unfounded report; do not set your hand with a wicked man to become a malicious witness.

CLV Pr 6:19 A false witness who breathes out lies, And one who instigates quarrels among brothers.

BigD9832's photo
Wed 07/04/18 04:23 AM
From kelg69
Yeah there is and I know that because I’m living in it

I am sorry to hear that.

BigD9832's photo
Tue 07/03/18 03:45 PM
You are wrong.

You make accusations but do not back them up with facts. You have falsely accused me of insulting you, by misspelling your screen-name. Of course, it was only a typo.

And now you say I do not follow the Bible. But it is you who follow man's doctrines.

For example, the word "trinity" is not Scriptural. Neither is "triune." These are man-made doctrines. All you have to do is read what was discussed at the 7 Ecumenical Councils to know this fact.

CLV Matt 3:17 And lo! a voice out of the heavens, saying, "This is My Son, the Beloved, in Whom I delight."

CLV Luke 9:35 And a voice came out of the cloud saying, "This is My Son, The Chosen; Him be hearing."

CLV Mark 1:11 And a voice came out of the heavens, "Thou art My Son, the Beloved; in Thee I delight."

CLV Heb 5:5 Thus Christ also does not glorify Himself by becoming a chief priest, but He Who speaks to Him, "My Son art Thou! I, today, have begotten Thee,"

Nowhere does God say that Jesus is God. Jesus is exactly Who He said He was, God's Son.

CLV Matt 22:29 Now, answering, Jesus said to them, "You are deceived, not being acquainted with the scriptures, nor yet with the power of God.

BigD9832's photo
Mon 07/02/18 08:41 AM
From BlakeIAM
None of those verses you provided state that all will be saved within the context of the Scriptures.

CLV 1Tim 2:4 Who wills that all mankind be saved and come into a realization of the truth.

Are you saying that God is not capable of making His Will come to be?

It is plain that all will be saved. It says so right here.

CLV 1Tim 4:10 (for into/for this are we toiling and being reproached), that we rely on the living God, Who is the Saviour of all mankind, especially of believers.

If ALL mankind is being saved, then who do you think is left out?

CLV 1Cor 15:51 Lo! a secret to you am I telling! We all, indeed, shall not be put to repose, yet we all shall be changed

Again, ALL will be saved.

CLV 1Cor 15:22 For even as, in Adam, all are dying, thus also, in Christ, shall all be vivified.

CLV 1Cor 15:28 Now, whenever all may be subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also shall be subjected to Him Who subjects all to Him, that God may be All in all.

How can God be all in all if all are not present? And here it says, again, that all will be vivified (receive the Glorified body).

What is it that you think these verses mean? Does not the word "ALL" tell you who these people are?

And I did say several resurrections.
But, I also cleared what I meant by that.

That is not clear. How many resurrections do you think there will be? Jesus said two.

King James didn't write the KJV. So not sure what your point is.

OK. Who do you think wrote the KJV?

Yes you have been insulting by purposely spelling my name wrong and being condescending.

As far as I can tell I only put a "1" instead of an "I." I am not sure how that can be condescending or how anyone can interpret that anything but a typo.

I never heard your testimony before that is why I asked knowing you would refuse to answer and then knowing you would deflect like you just did.

AS I said, I have already posted it here. But I am not sure if it is still here. But you don't need to know my testimony. What are you doing, writing a book on me?

I have seen you at DateHookUp...right?

This thread is not about me.

You have not verified anything you have said with Scripture. All you are doing is posting your opinion. And your opinions do not line up with Scripture.

BigD9832's photo
Mon 07/02/18 08:23 AM

The unjust only resurrect once and do not receive a glorified body.

Actually, that is wrong. Or I might say, it's not Scriptural.

BigD9832's photo
Sun 07/01/18 12:28 PM
Edited by BigD9832 on Sun 07/01/18 12:30 PM
From BlakeIAM
God is always right.

Yes, God is right. But not so with King James. Did you know he was bisexual?

Actually I have not "tried" to insult , however the same cannot be said about you.

Prove it. Show me one insult I made.

The Scriptures absolutely DO NOT state that all will be saved ,

Actually, it does...

CLV Rom 11:32 For God locks up all together into/in stubbornness, that He should be merciful to all.

CLV 1Tim 2:4 Who wills that all mankind be saved and come into a realization of the truth.

CLV 1Ti 4:10 (for into/for this are we toiling and being reproached), that we rely on the living God, Who is the Saviour of all mankind, especially of believers.

CLV Col 1:20 and through Him to reconcile all to Him (making peace through the blood of His cross), through Him, whether those on the earth or those in the heavens.

CLV 1Cor 15:51 Lo! a secret to you am I telling! We all, indeed, shall not be put to repose, yet we all shall be changed

That is 5 different verses that say all will be saved. And you have presented none.

Why are you talking about the trinity again?
God is a Triune God.

You are the one bringing it up. And this thread is not about "trinity."

Jesus Christ is God.

But you have failed to show even one Bible verse that says God is "triune."

They also state that there is everlasting punishment.

What are "they"? The Scriptures say punishment is eonian, not eternal.

I have covered that in the thread on the term "eon."

Why would Jesus lay down His life to be crucified if everyone is saved?

Because Jesus laid down His life that all will be saved.

Why are there several resurrections of man ?
One for the saved in different stages and one for the unjust.

There are not "several" resurrection. There will be two...

CLV John 5:29 and those who do good shall go out into a resurrection of life, yet those who commit bad things, into a resurrection of judging.

Two...

The resurrection of life
The resurrection of judging.

Seriously? I would sincerely like to hear your testimony.

Seriously? Is that a question?

The reason you haven't heard it is because you do not pay attention. I have given it here. But you were on DateHookUp. I have given it several times there.

I have not heard yours.

Are you ashamed of Him?

BigD9832's photo
Sun 07/01/18 12:10 PM
From BlakeIAM
Yes I know. Those who are lost are cast into the Lake of Fire after The Great White Throne Judgment.

But not for eternity.

BigD9832's photo
Sun 07/01/18 05:23 AM

There is no "hell." The Lake of Fire is certainly not "hell." And there is no Ancient term that can be translated into English as the word "hell" the way we use it.

There is no place "hell" can be because it does not exist. Jesus never used that term "hell." That was about 1000 years before English.

The Ancient Hebrew term 'sheol' was translated to the Ancient Greek term 'hades.' It is the same word. Unfortunately 'hades' comes with some baggage from Greek Mythology.

BigD9832's photo
Sun 07/01/18 05:14 AM
Edited by BigD9832 on Sun 07/01/18 05:16 AM
You are mistaken... again. If you look over your past posts you can see where your intent is to insult. I have not done so.

There is no "hell" in the Scriptures.

CLV Rev 20:10 And the Adversary who is deceiving them was cast into the lake of fire and sulphur, where the wild beast and where the false prophet are also. And they shall be tormented day and night for the eons of the eons.

You do see the plural form in this verse.

If you think anyone will be tormented in the Lake of fire forever, then you must explain the plural form of the Ancient Greek term 'aion.'

If you can't explain it, then you must concede that there is no "hell" and that everyone (that is, all of mankind) will be saved, just as the Bible tells us.

Otherwise, you are not following the Bible, and have made up your own religion.

I have stated my view on the "trinity" and I don't care to again. There is no "trinity" in the Scriptures.

However, that statement is OFF TOPIC, as this thread is about the term 'aion.'

BigD9832's photo
Sat 06/30/18 09:22 AM
In keeping with the topic, you still have not explained how the word "eternity" can be plural.

No comment on that?

CLV Rom 11:36 seeing that out of Him and through Him and for Him is all: to Him be the glory for the eons! Amen!

Actually, you have not tried to explain anything here. Just try to insult.

BigD9832's photo
Sat 06/30/18 09:17 AM
From BlakeIAM
There is a lake of fire.

The Lake of Fire is not "hell." We know this because of...

CLV Rev 20:14 And death and the unseen were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death--the lake of fire.

So the "unseen" can not cast itself into itself.

But I did not address the Lake of Fire. '
'
I have said and will repeat, there is no "hell" in the Scriptures.

Also, no one goes into the Lake of Fire for "eternity."

So there is no "eternal" punishment.

BigD9832's photo
Wed 06/27/18 08:40 PM
From BlakeIAM
I was pretty clear and am clear on what I post.
I already stated that God is able and willing to save everyone, but guess what? He will not force His salvation on anyone.

Yes, you have been clear. But I was asking for some Scriptural evidence. Do you think the Bible says that He will not force salvation on anyone?

CLV 1Cor 15:27 For He subjects all under His feet. Now whenever He may be saying that all is subject, it is evident that it is outside of Him Who subjects all to Him.

According to the Scripture, ALL will be subjected to Him. We do know what "all" is, right? I don't see anyone making any choices here. When a conquering army comes to your town, all are subject to that army. That means everyone. Everyone will follow their laws, adopt their religions, use their currency, etc.

The Bible tells us that ALL will be subject to Him. No one will be given a choice.

Can you point out where it says everyone will be given a choice?

Almost every Bible scholar would disagree with your view and understanding of the Scriptures.

Actually, you are wrong there. Do you know any Bible scholars? Have you ever worked with one? I have. And each Bible scholar has his/her own viewpoint. I have heard many times, "I do agree with so and so, but not for the same reasons.

And you can keep mocking the KJV for as I said in times past the preaching and teaching from the KJV has led more people to the amazing , saving grace of Jesus Christ then any other English version out there.

I have not mocked the KJV. I have pointed out it's flaws.

CLV Matt 22:29 Now, answering, Jesus said to them, "You are deceived, not being acquainted with the scriptures, nor yet with the power of God.

BigD9832's photo
Wed 06/27/18 08:22 PM
From argo63
OK...it doesn't matter to me. I've already been excluded by
Christians for not believing in exactly the same way as they do..
so, if they think I'm going to hell... then good for them

There is no "hell." How can you go to a place that doesn't exist?

BigD9832's photo
Wed 06/27/18 04:04 PM

Ah. Another secular prophet.

BigD9832's photo
Wed 06/27/18 04:02 PM
From argo63
to all those self-proclaimed Evangelical Christians who are
anti-immigrant, anti-welfare and have no empathy for those
less fortunate than themselves..please read these words
carefully....they are from YOUR BOOK..

Actually, the KJV is not MY book.

CLV Matt 25:46 And these shall be coming away into chastening eonian, yet the just into life eonian.

The word "eternal" is missing. I wonder why?

CLV Matt 7:1 Do not judge, lest you may be judged,

We are not commissioned to judge one another. This includes you.

BigD9832's photo
Wed 06/27/18 02:08 PM
From bred69
for any religion to be a religion, it has to have 100 percent past, present and future predictions or it is no religion at all.

There is only one religion that does that.
Christian.

I don't think that is true. Can you provide any scripture to back that up?

BigD9832's photo
Wed 06/27/18 09:49 AM
From Tinywalrus
How do you calculate Christianity as the oldest Abrahamic religion, when Abraham lived far before Christ, whose actual name was Isa, BTW? You guys love to invent stuff.. Like Isa being God, think it through.. God is not human.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I never said Christianity is the oldest of the Abrahamic religions. I said it is the largest.

As I predicted, there is alot of BS floating around in this thread.

And who do you refer to when you say "you guys"?

I might take a guess and say that ISA is the name of a Bible program, the Interlinear Scripture Analyzer. It is free to download and it uses the Ancient NT manuscripts, as opposed to the Modern ones.

(I am the walrus)?

BigD9832's photo
Wed 06/27/18 09:44 AM

I have been here for long enough for the both of you to disprove anything I have posted.

I have shown that there is no "hell" in the Scriptures. Salvation is not about a fictitious "hell."
I have shown that the word 'aion' is not "eternal."
I have shown that there is no "rapture" in the Bible.
And I have shown the folly of your KJV.

Neither one of you two has provided any Scriptural support to discredit anything I have posted or support your own dubious position.

Blakel...

You say "Yes, God is the Saviour of all, but all will not be saved."

Are you saying God is incapable of saving all? Are you suggesting the word ALL does not actually mean all, but some? If it is God's Will to save all mankind, what do you think will stop Him?

You say, "He will not force His salvation upon anyone."

Can you back that up with Scripture? Or is this just something you made up?

Show us, in the Scriptures, where it says God will not force Salvation on anyone.

Bred...

You, too, have been around long enough to present Scriptural opposition to my posts. Yet you have not. Instead, you try to intimidate me with 30 years of so-called study. Perhaps we all remember where that got you.

What was the name of the school you went to, again? I went to Moody.

You say, "BigD9832 you see with your eyes but yet you are still blind."

Do you see the word ALL in the three verses I have posted? Or do you think all will be saved, you're just not saying so? Are you so blind that you cannot see where He is called "Saviour of all mankind." I didn't write that. It is in your Bible.

There is no "hell" in the Scriptures, so Salvation is not about going to "hell." Even the punishment mentioned is not "forever," but for an age.

I have no desire to trade insults with either of you. It is true that some people can't accept the research of others. Some people are just not willing to open their minds to possibilities other than their own beliefs.

CLV Prov 16:25 There is a way that seems upright before a man, Yet its end becomes the ways of death.

BigD9832's photo
Tue 06/26/18 07:31 AM
From BlakeIAM
I really do not know what else to say.
You cannot rightly divide or discern The Word.

Here's an idea. Just post some Scripture to back up what you are saying.

If you think I have not "rightly divide or discern The Word" then show us how. Show us, in the Scriptures where the word "rapture" is.

There is no "rapture" in the Scriptures and all will be saved.

Who shall be Saved?

CLV Ro 11:32 For God locks up all together in stubbornness, that He should be merciful to all.

CLV 1Ti 2:4 Who wills that all mankind be saved and come into a realization of the truth.

CLV 1Ti 4:10 (for this are we toiling and being reproached), that we rely on the living God, Who is the Saviour of all mankind, especially of believers.

See that word "ALL"?

BigD9832's photo
Mon 06/25/18 03:21 PM
Nope. You have NOT shown any evidence of a "rapture." None. Nada. Zip.

Why is everyone saved? Because the Scriptures tell us so.

Who shall be Saved?

CLV Ro 11:32 For God locks up all together in stubbornness, that He should be merciful to all.

CLV 1Ti 2:4 Who wills that all mankind be saved and come into a realization of the truth.

CLV 1Ti 4:10 (for this are we toiling and being reproached), that we rely on the living God, Who is the Saviour of all mankind, especially of believers.

There is no "rapture" in the Scriptures.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 19 20