Community > Posts By > BigD9832

BigD9832's photo
Tue 06/19/18 12:23 PM
From bred69
BigD9832 Everyone will exist eternally either in heaven or hell (Daniel 12:2,3; Matthew 25:46; John 5:28; Revelation 20:14,15).

Not true.

There is no word for eternity in the Scriptures. The Ancient Koine Greek term 'aion' means "age," not "eternity."

CLV Luke 1:33 and He shall reign over the house of Jacob for the eons. And of His kingdom there shall be not consummation."

How many "forevers" did you think there are?

Strong's

G165 aion ahee-ohn'
from the same as G104;

properly, an age; by extension, perpetuity (also past); by implication, the world; specially (Jewish) a Messianic period (present or future). Compare G5550.

BigD9832's photo
Tue 06/19/18 09:52 AM
From diserli_gears
facts, in the New Testament Hell is mentioned even by Jesus himself , why it wasn't mentioned in the Old testament , there wasn't any place to present Hell at least according to biblical scholars

The fact is, the term "hell" is not mentioned at all in the Scriptures. Not even by Jesus. As I have said before, there is no ancient term that can be translated as "hell."

Another fact is that biblical scholars don't all agree on this subject. The Catholic ones tend to support "hell." Many of the others do not.

From dreamerana
you ever suppose people condemn themselves and hell is the life they live?
The choices they make produce grief and misery such that their world is filled with darkness.

There is no "hell" in the Scriptures. That is not to say that there is no punishment. There is. But it is NOT "eternal," but for an age (eon).

Many of us will be taught how to produc4e joy and love and fill their world with light. Jesus will teach us all this.

BigD9832's photo
Tue 06/19/18 09:39 AM
From bred69
why don't you make it easy and explain in 5 paragraphs if you can't do that. what good of a teacher are you.

What 5 paragraphs do you mean? Who are you talking to?

I could explain in detail what happened and what will happen, But i will not say that o the world. you never know who be listening.
For I studied bible prophecy for 30 years.

I could also explain in detail what prophecy tells us. I have studied the Scriptures (and prophecy) for 47 years. Does this mean I win? LOL

Can you tell us where Paul tells us about the 5 eons?

Strong's

G165 aion ahee-ohn'
from the same as G104;

properly, an age; by extension, perpetuity (also past); by implication, the world; specially (Jewish) a Messianic period (present or future). Compare G5550.

BigD9832's photo
Tue 06/19/18 09:29 AM
BlakeIAM
Yes and yes. Also, yes there is a Rapture.

There is no "rapture" in the Scriptures. It must be interpreted there.

Can you show IN THE BIBLE where the word "rapture" is located?

If I were to start a thread like this especially regarding the magnitude, I would tend to it like a loving Shepherd would His flock.
Also, threads of this magnitude should bring glory to God , not man and his vainglorious.
That being said , all glory be to God today , yesterday, and FOREVER.

The word "should" is often used by those who would impose their own morality on others.

The word "forever" is NOT Scriptural. No matter if you spell it in caps or bold or whatever.

CLV 1Tim 1:17 Now to the King of the eons, the incorruptible, invisible, only, and wise God, be honor and glory for the eons of the eons! Amen!

How many "forevers" do you think there are?

BigD9832's photo
Sun 06/17/18 04:42 PM
From diserli_gears
are we going quibble over words that means something different back then compared to now?

I am not quibbling. I simply stated a fact. There is no "hell" in the Scriptures. There is no ancient term that means "hell" as we know it.

I don't see any facts that you have posted here.

BigD9832's photo
Sun 06/17/18 04:38 PM
From BlakeIAM
You follow the man that orchestrated the noninspired version of the Bible. (CLV)

Do you know from where the CLV comes from? Do you even know where the KJV comes from?

There is no "rapture" in the Scriptures.

BigD9832's photo
Sun 06/17/18 04:35 PM
From BlakeIAM
The concept of the Rapture is clearly in the Scriptures.

The word "rapture" is not Scriptural. Read what Paul said about those words...

CLV 2Tim 1:13 Have a pattern of sound words, which you hear from me, in faith and love which are in Christ Jesus.

The term "rapture" is not a sound word.

BigD9832's photo
Sun 06/17/18 04:31 PM
From BlakeIAM
Actually what I stated makes complete sense.
Don't put your misunderstandings of the truth as me not making sense.

OK. Let's try this.

If you think there is a "hell" in the Scriptures, what is the ancient term from where it comes from?

Just sticking a word in the Bible with no origin makes no sense to me. Does that make sense to you?

Peter was the guards from the Sanhedrin coming and pulled out his sword. Luckily Batman and Robin were there to stop him and persuaded him to put his sword away.

Is it making sense now?

BigD9832's photo
Sun 06/17/18 04:25 PM
From diserli_gears
Big D is one those people, because the word "hell" isn't written in the scriptures or the old testament it must not be true.

Well Electricity, Jet fighter planes, Tanks, Submarines,Lamborghini's aren't in the scriptures either yet they exist.

are we going quibble over words that means something different back then compared to now?

Every religion know to man describes the concept of Hell, are they all wrong?

I made no comment on "Every religion know to man." We call this a Strawman Argument.

What I am saying is that there is no "hell" in the Scriptures. There is no ancient term for "hell" as we use it.

"Sheol" is another way of describing death.

Interestingly enough, the ancient Jews/Israel did not have a "hell."

BigD9832's photo
Sun 06/17/18 04:03 PM

There is no "hell" in the Scriptures. Certainly not on Earth.

BigD9832's photo
Sun 06/17/18 04:01 PM

A prophecy?

BigD9832's photo
Sun 06/17/18 04:00 PM

Everyone is different.

BigD9832's photo
Sun 06/17/18 03:59 PM

Well it's 3 degrees cooler then yesterday but yes it's hot as hell

It's not quite hot here.

BigD9832's photo
Sun 06/17/18 03:58 PM

There is no "rapture" in the Scriptures.

BigD9832's photo
Sun 06/17/18 03:55 PM

Yes it is currently 103 and no wind

Are you suggesting it is "hot as hell"?

BigD9832's photo
Sun 06/17/18 03:54 PM

I think it's funny how some people present their projections as if they are facts.

I wonder if Hilary felt that way when she lost the election.

smooched

BigD9832's photo
Sun 06/17/18 03:51 PM

CLV Pro 23:14 You shall smite him with the club And so rescue his soul from the unseen.

From BlakeIAM
The "deliver his soul from hell " part in that verse doesn't imply that ones soul is already there, it means to prevent ones soul from going to hell through correction.

What you say makes no sense.

"rescue his soul from the unseen" means rescue him from death.

There is no "hell." There is no ancient term for "hell" in the Scriptures.

Hell is where the lost go when they die until the final judgment.

Nowhere does the Bible say this.

BigD9832's photo
Fri 06/15/18 07:40 AM

I have shown that the KJV does not represent the Ancient text accurately in English. Why put your faith in a broken down English version?

There are several English versions that are more accurate.

BigD9832's photo
Fri 06/15/18 07:36 AM

Christianity is still the largest religion in the world today. If you add Judaism to that you have a substantial population counted.

Followers: 2.3 Billion
Of Total Population: 32 Percent

Christianity is the oldest, most popular and largest religion in the world as of 2018. It was founded by Jesus Christ in somewhere around 27 AD. Christianity is also the oldest Abrahamic Religion. The people who follow this religion are called Christians. They believe that Jesus was the son of God. They have a high faith in death and returning of Jesus. Their holy book is called Bible and it is read by most of the Christians. It comprises of two sections added into one: The Old Testament & The New Testament. There are three types of Christian communities: Eastern Orthodoxy, Roman Catholicism and Protestantism. Each of the section comes with different beliefs, preaching and traditions.

These are the largest religion in the world, Many of the spiritual leaders and gurus have come from these religions. Religion can be explained in many ways and the faith is the major factor that has lead to the growth and sustainability of all the religions in the world.

https://www.worldstopmost.com/2018/largest-religions-world-fastest-growing/

There are several websites that give the same statistics.

BigD9832's photo
Fri 06/15/18 07:10 AM
From BlakeIAM
And you are the one who keeps deflecting.

You seem to be doing a bit of deflection yourself. I have asked over and over what is the Ancient term for "hell." You have come up with none.

You made some strange comments about the CLV, but did not back them up with any evidence.

There is no Ancient term for "hell," as used in the Scriptures.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 19 20