Community > Posts By > jinksb86

jinksb86's photo
Tue 09/17/13 03:27 PM

Just wondering what women think of a single dad, I was reading a lot of these posts and theres a lot of questions about single moms, so just wondering.

It takes a over strong individual to be a single parent. And it takes an even stronger man to step up to the plate and raise a kid on his own. I commend you, and the other single dads out there. Too many men don't step up to the responsibility of being a father in general, so kudos to you.

jinksb86's photo
Tue 09/17/13 02:44 PM

Looking for a true Gentleman.

They are a rare form now days.....

jinksb86's photo
Tue 09/17/13 12:47 PM

Sometimes the single part isn't on purpose. Either u pick a winner(loser). Or like in my case my fiancé was killed in a motorcycle accident and 2 weeks later I found out I'm pregnant. Sometimes I feel no one will want me cause they assume I'm a sleep around.

Gee , why would someone assume that you sleep around?
Could it be because you became pregnant outside of marriage?

I am not saying that you are a bad person because you became pregnant outside of marriage, but the fact that you did so indicates to others that you don't wait until marriage before having sex.

Seriously!?!?!?! Your assuming that ALL single moms became pregnant out of wedlock. Not so!!!! Some of just aren't as lucky as others. I was married, but was in an abusive relationship. And I refused to raise my children in that enviorment. So don't assume anything...... I was scared for our lives so I left because my children deserved the best. And the best was me becoming a single mom.

jinksb86's photo
Tue 09/17/13 12:01 PM
I am a single mom of two children. I have a girl and a boy. Did you have a hard time finding someone that accepted your children? And also how did you approach the subject with kids with your girl? I haven't dated anyone in a long time, and I'm looking to get back into the dating scene. Does your partner have children of their own? And if so how do you get along with them?

If you're closed minded on this subject, please do not respond. No bashing. My choices are my own, so please do not post if your only going to judge me.

jinksb86's photo
Tue 09/17/13 11:47 AM

I wasn't sure if this one was done but I thought it would be nice to
have a support group for parents whose children have health issues,
therapy, and / or special needs.

I think this is an excellent thread to have started. I saw this and nearly jumped for joy!!!!

I am a single mom of two a girl, and a boy. My oldest, my daughter was born with a very rare condition called extrahepatic biliary atresia. She had her first surgery, called a Kasai, when she was ten weeks old. Then went on to have a liver transplant ten days before her first birthday. I call her my miracle baby, because I almost lost her three times before she got the transplant. She will be 6 in November, and we are 5 years post transplant. Ere are only around 300-500 cases diagnosed in the U.S. alone every year. There is no known cause, and the only treatment s are the Kasai, and liver transplant.... I could go on and on, but could take a while..... Glad to see this topic.

jinksb86's photo
Tue 09/17/13 11:26 AM

Sorry maybe I should of been more clear.... Its someone I work with.

Okay so being polite hasn't worked, being in a work environment its kinda hard to tell them to f off. Have you tried speaking to your boss about it? And if its your boss go to a higher authority. Do not be afraid to tell them that if it continues, that you can press sexual harassment charges. That will usually get their attention pretty quick. ...... I had a man anger push me into a corner once. He thought he was off camera, little did he know, I knew exactly where every camera was.... so everything was caught on tape.... hope you can resolve this issue. These situations really suck, and are very uncomfortable....scared

jinksb86's photo
Tue 09/17/13 11:17 AM
I'm still fairly new I guess, but I haven't met any snobby ladies.... good luck in your search.

jinksb86's photo
Tue 09/17/13 10:41 AM

have you met a man that had the qualities your were looking for ,but there was no attraction?

Yes! This is such a great question. I have met people that I could talk with for hours, but had absolutely no attraction to them. As it turns out one happens to be one of my best friends now. He really is an amazing guy, just nothing there other than friendship. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

jinksb86's photo
Tue 09/17/13 10:24 AM

If I was a homosexual my life would be so much better. My sex life would be great. The amount of men I have turned down must be in the hundreds. I have often heard it said that homosexuals have a difficult time coming to terms with their sexuality. Well boo hoo. They don't know what it's like to go without. Women tell lies and enjoy teasing. Whereas men are much more straight forward and honest.

Just because I'm gay doesn't mean my morals are lesser than yours. Seriously you are a prime example of why I don't date men any more. I'm posting here, because I have nothing to hide. I stay true to myself, and don't go around compering myself to others. I have a little something called self espect. explode mad frustrated slaphead slaphead

jinksb86's photo
Tue 09/17/13 10:16 AM

Okay so who here is only here for sex? Who's looking for friendship? Who's looking for a real relationship? And who here is looking for their life partner????

Me personally I am a woman seeking another woman for a serious ltr, or possible life partner. I'm not here for games, sex, or anything like that. I am a real person with real feelings. And quite honestly tired of the BS people try to pull......

I think people put far too much emphasis on sex and not enough on individuality. I've been very attracted to certain women but consider myself "straight". If a person is awesome then they are awesome. I'm attracted to the spirit of the person, not the appendages.

I agree completely. I for one am tired of everyone guys and girls alike making everything about sex. I'm definitely attracted to ones personality over all else. A relationship shouldn't be about sex. It should be getting to know one another for who they really are,bbuilding a foundation, and companionship.

jinksb86's photo
Mon 09/16/13 07:53 PM

I am hot and I know it. A good looking guy like me should not be going to waste. You women have blood on your hands. I am tired of your games. So iAM GOING TO BECOE A MONK.

For someone so HOTT, I sure don't see too many pics of that gorgeous face you got?

BwhahahahHahahahahaha

rofl whoa rofl slaphead ill ill ill

jinksb86's photo
Mon 09/16/13 07:49 PM

If I was a woman I would be having sex with strangers everyday.

Youd be a walking STD as well.

Cheers!drinker

From the sounds of it, probably already is......rofl slaphead ill ill ill

jinksb86's photo
Mon 09/16/13 07:46 PM

I'm here looking for a potential marriage partner, but have come to realize that there are mostly scammers on this site with fake pictures and profiles written using words coming out of other dating side posts. So that being said, I am still here because I enjoy the posts. The posts give you a world of perspectives to look at and allow expression of feelings, which is always good. :smile:

Today is my first day being active on the forums. Some post have shed light on some of my fears. And others have made me realize that people are people.... Sadly to many are not wh they say they are. I do like the fact I can express myself freely here. Which I do no matter where I am, but still makes me sad that some people are so shallow.... With that being said, I still have hope that one day I will find the one I'm meant to be with. It more than likely won't be here. Still just testing the waters honestly. Haven't been back in the dating scene but a few months now, and I'm keeping a cautious eye.

jinksb86's photo
Mon 09/16/13 07:36 PM
I'd say its a bit mediocre, but I'll let you know if I have any results. Lol I'm giving it a try at least.... So far keep having trouble fighting off nothing but perves.... Guess we'll see how long I last. yawn

jinksb86's photo
Mon 09/16/13 07:29 PM
Really, why haven't you then? rofl

jinksb86's photo
Mon 09/16/13 07:27 PM
dcastel I couldn't have said it better myself. Lmao!!!

jinksb86's photo
Mon 09/16/13 07:16 PM

Okay so who here is only here for sex? Who's looking for friendship? Who's looking for a real relationship? And who here is looking for their life partner????

Me personally I am a woman seeking another woman for a serious ltr, or possible life partner. I'm not here for games, sex, or anything like that. I am a real person with real feelings. And quite honestly tired of the BS people try to pull......

I am sorry that people play on and with your emotions. That seems to be the norm now days. People have gotten used to hiding behind a screen and putting on a one man/woman monologue. People are more selfish and only say the things that they think people want to hear for their own gain. I say take it with a grain of salt. You just have to feed people with an exxtra long handled spoon or else they bite your hand. There is someone who will love you and give you all the respect you deserve. Never loose hope, and never settle.
OOps I wasn't trying to say it twice.

I agree, that to many like to play games. I am one that has no tolerance for that though. Just BC of what I have been put through in the past. Sorry forgot to quote with my last post....

jinksb86's photo
Mon 09/16/13 03:42 PM
I wasn't ready for a long time. I wasn't even on any dating sites up until here recently. I had people ask me out, or offer to help ,e in exchange for things. I turned them all down.I just did some soul searching, and found who I was again. I went back to school, and just concentrated on my kids. Now I'm slowly stepping back into the dating scene, but cautiously. Only because I'm weeding out the fakes, pigs, and losers.... if it happens it happens, if not its for a reason.

jinksb86's photo
Mon 09/16/13 03:31 PM
Yes we are just few and far between. If you leave yourself too open, its easy to get hurt.

jinksb86's photo
Mon 09/16/13 03:24 PM

Women don't realize how lucky they are. If I was a woman I would be having sex with strangers everyday. If a woman gave me the come on I would be on it in a flash.

You sir are exactly why I will not date men anymore...... Not saying all men are bad, just that most are pigs......explode rant