Community > Posts By > jinksb86

jinksb86's photo
Sun 09/22/13 11:32 AM

It is my experience that the world treats us like we tell it to treat us. Our self-image, attitude, posture, communication, etc send signals to everyone with whom we interact and most respond accordingly.

If we don't like what comes back, perhaps we should examine what we send out.

Here here. Very well said. Its kinda like the golden rule of sorts. flowerforyou

jinksb86's photo
Sun 09/22/13 10:39 AM
Dishonesty, lies, big egos, bad hygiene, know it alls, bad attitudes, negativity, uneducated.....

jinksb86's photo
Sat 09/21/13 05:32 PM
As long as no one makes it a point to shove their beliefs down my throat, I make it a point not to bring it up at all. Everyone is free to believe what they wish, doesn't mean I have to agree to it.....

jinksb86's photo
Sat 09/21/13 05:23 PM

And obviously neither one of you guys are lesbians.... the only one staying on topic so far is CrystalFairy....... even though she's not a lesbian either. slaphead

Hey, nobody is perfect, lol.

Indeed it is important to know you're both on the same parenting track, or very close to it.
If you find someone at some point and things get serious, you might want to find yourself a forum on step families. I found it rather helpful at the time.
But absolutely smart you're thinking about dos and don'ts upfront. Smart girl!
flowerforyou

Thanks. And I'm a logical thinker. I try to think ahead. After all its not just going to after me. And I don't rush into anything. Especially being a single mom.

jinksb86's photo
Sat 09/21/13 05:20 PM

That's just it. Your kids are always going to be number one to you.
Her kids, if she has any, are always going to be number one to her.
Do you see any future conflicts arising from this?
Parenting styles vary tremendously. Not to mention somebody who has no children of their own suddenly coming into the role of a quasi- parent.
Make sure you are both on the same parenting track, before the move in.

Duh........
And no I really don't see a problem, because I'm being upfront to start with....

jinksb86's photo
Sat 09/21/13 05:13 PM

I'm starting to question if "LOVE" is worth giving it your all!

Even if you find "LOVE", then you still have a world of challenges.

When you do fall in "LOVE" you don't know how long it will last for.

Even the ones that fall in "LOVE" have problems on a daily basis.

Is "LOVE" worth the trouble?

Doug

I agree Wth CrystalFairy you have to love yourself, before you can love anyone else. Life, and even love is about overcoming those challenges. You can't force love, and you can't force anyone to love you in return. Love is not a guarantee that anything will last. Its mearly a feeling one expresses, or feels towards another being. Yes you are always going to have daily struggles n matter what. Again that's part of life. Its how you choose to deal, and handle situations, weather or not its worth it. If you always choose to see the negative things in life, then this will always be your experience. But if you stop and choose to seek out the positive things thing the rewards are glorious. Yes sometimes life sucks, and we have overwhelming events. But its how you choose to learn from them that really impacts your life.

jinksb86's photo
Fri 09/20/13 06:41 PM
No ball kicking, but he was definitely bleeding.... I broke the sorry S.O.B.s nose......

jinksb86's photo
Fri 09/20/13 06:08 PM
Well idk where to begin honestly.... but I had someone I went on a date with try to rob me after they puked on me.......... let's just say I was raised to defend myself, and they ended up in the hospital.......

jinksb86's photo
Fri 09/20/13 05:59 PM
Not usually something I'm into... but I guess I will give it a try.....
But be for warned, please take the time to read my profile, before you think about messaging me......

jinksb86's photo
Fri 09/20/13 05:27 PM

Well there's closed mindedness and there's closed mindedness.

Relationships are relationships whether they are gay or straight.

Kids are kids no matter what their parents sexual orientations are.

Before you get into any kind of long or short term commitment figure out the ramifications it's going to have on your kids, her kids,
all the kids first.

Exactly. I agree with you 100% there. Of course I want the kids to get along, and such. And if she doesn't have kids that's fine too. As I stated my kids are always going to be number 1. Which is why I would be taking things slow, again another thing I stated...

But I'm also not about to rush into anything especially because I do have children. I justddon't know many people where I live, so it's not like I can just go out and ask my friends here.... And it is very vital that she, who ever she may be can accept the package deal. As i will if they have children.

jinksb86's photo
Fri 09/20/13 04:59 PM
And obviously neither one of you guys are lesbians.... the only one staying on topic so far is CrystalFairy....... even though she's not a lesbian either. slaphead

jinksb86's photo
Fri 09/20/13 03:27 PM
Bulldog... obviously.

jinksb86's photo
Fri 09/20/13 03:23 PM
Lol I must be the odd one here, but I used to use it when I was being a smart @$$. Lol generally, when someone has text me using the term Dear, they really were trying to be sweet.

jinksb86's photo
Fri 09/20/13 03:17 PM
Yeah I get what you are saying. And I tend to take things slow, and get to know the person for who they are. I am a very honest person, so that's definitely not a problem. I have been in past relationships both with them having kids and not. I have found that its somewhat easier to be with fellow parents because they tend to be a lot more understanding. Although the one that had no children was a lot more helpful. Its kinda a catch 22, unfortunately.....

I always make my intentions very clear in the beginning, and also that as a mom, my children will always come first. Usually no one has a problem with that. Especially because my oldest is special needs.

jinksb86's photo
Fri 09/20/13 03:07 PM

I need your name and address.

That way I can sue if the advice backfires. :angry: laugh :wink:

Hahahaha rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

jinksb86's photo
Fri 09/20/13 11:47 AM

I am here to find a nice life partner.but its been a week here in this site..i realised that there are peoples who play games...there are no one interested!!!

I have been on the site for a few months now without any results.... good things take time. Especially if your seeking a life partner... You can't rush things if you want to find the right one... All the same I wish you luck in your search.

jinksb86's photo
Fri 09/20/13 10:38 AM

I am wishing it was easier to distinguish the liars from the people who are being genuine.

I had the same problem at first. There are genuine people on here. But you also have the perverts, and feigns......Usually they all reveal themselves....

jinksb86's photo
Thu 09/19/13 07:59 PM
flowerforyou my condolences. Welcome to mingle. I wish you the best in your search.

jinksb86's photo
Thu 09/19/13 07:28 PM

jinks,, well said...!!!!! i hope you and your daughter are doing great......after you told me your story,,i said a prayer for you gals.............wishing you well...........smile2 smile2

Thank you, and yes we are okay. :-) She is my miracle baby. Lol

jinksb86's photo
Thu 09/19/13 07:07 PM
I honestly don't understand why people use sites such as this for sex, or to be unfaithful. If you want sex then find a fwb. If your going to cheat just leave if your unable to remain faithful, or stay happy with that person. However I do have respect for those here with good intentions. It is nice to get others input as well. I honestly don't think I will find anyone I would date from this site. However with that said, it is nice to have conversations here with others. I live in with of 6 million +, and honestly only know a handful of people. But being a single mom, I also choose my friends wisely.

smitten flowerforyou waving

Previous 1 3 4