Community > Posts By > bibarnes

bibarnes's photo
Sat 09/28/13 08:22 PM

I was in Russia and drank the water...I got a bad case of Leon Trotskies.

Every time I mention Trotsky people bring up diarrhea. It's so disgusting but I laugh every single time.

POOR MRS. TROTSKY. THAT IS LIKE MARRYING LIPSCHITZ!!!

I went through HS with an Ira Lipschitz, a Linda Titswurth, Harry Asch, and John Wigglesworth. Ira's dad built most of the 1950's strip malls on Long Island and he had fun with his name because the teachers wouldn't pronounce it correctly nb the first day and he would stand up and say it very slowly and clearly. We all thought it was funny, the teachers just got flustered. Oh there was one other girl whose first name I can't remember but her last name was Kuntz and did not have an OO sound.

bibarnes's photo
Sat 09/28/13 08:10 PM
Edited by bibarnes on Sat 09/28/13 08:11 PM

I own a 1995 Mazda Miata 1.8L convertible. I have put a couple of upgrades into it.

Never had a Miata, but I did have one of the original RX3's with the Wankel engine. I think it was a 1972 but I'm not sure. I liked the car it was certainly quick.

bibarnes's photo
Fri 09/13/13 07:13 PM
Looking for a "lady" that enjoys walking, swimming, experimenting with cooking. Likes movies both old and new. Must really like larger dogs. Like riding on Quads is a big plus. Doesn't like or play mind games. I am a good cook, fairly intelligent, and can care for myself. I just want to share my time with someone of the opposite sex.waving

bibarnes's photo
Fri 09/13/13 06:56 PM

rofl rofl rofl (slaphead How did you not know (they owned you??????????)

I guess it was wishful thinking that I was smarter than them. Stupid assumption I know. I am the one that had to work for 57 years tobe able to take careof them. Still, if I had to do it all over again I would choose the dogs over a wife and did. I got the better of the deal.

bibarnes's photo
Fri 09/13/13 02:12 PM
Edited by bibarnes on Fri 09/13/13 02:14 PM
I live with 3 dogs, Aku is a 2 year old male Akita, Lulu is an 8 year old female Boxer and Bella is an 8 year old female Lab/Chow.

Aku got stuck with a cactus and developed a fatty tumor on his right shoulder so we had it removed. He got to playing with Lulu and ripped the stitches out. Got them replaced and he decided that jumping up and down and running in circles was a good idea and popped the stitches again. I don't remember how he did it the next 2 times. Then one day prior to getting the stitches out he got out and went crazy in the tall grass, he looks like Tigger. Came across a rather nasty Pit Bull (bred for and used in fighting). Got his ear bit and stitches out again. I think the PB is OK but Aku had a mouthfull of blood when we got them separated. Now he is wearing the cone which is duct taped from being broken on concrete door jambs, trees, and who knows what else. He has 6 days left to get the stitches out.

I am awakened at 6am each morning for breakfast and stared at at 6pm for dinner. At 11 and 3 I am poked for cookies. So who is the owner and who is the owned? The only advantage I have is an opposing thumb.

I wouldn't trade any one of the three of them for anything but, am curious, are they my dogs or am I their human.

bibarnes's photo
Tue 08/27/13 03:49 PM
OK, I added some pics. Well one of me and my good buddy Aku and one of just him. He is better looking than I. What else can I do to get some reponses?

bibarnes's photo
Wed 08/21/13 05:05 PM
Thank you. Problem is I am usually on the other side of the camera. I will look and see if I have any more.

bibarnes's photo
Wed 08/21/13 06:47 AM
Any ladies out there, please comment and make suggestions.

bibarnes's photo
Fri 08/16/13 07:41 PM
All dogs are magical and wonderful. Mine know when I am blue and push their heads into me or lay their heads on my lap or just walk up and lick my hand. I wouldn't trade mine for anything. They also tell time. The big one Aku the Akita will rest his head on the bed at 6am and bark at me because that is breakfast time. Then he will come an stare at me or push me and I'll look at the clock and it will be within 5 minutes of 6pm.

bibarnes's photo
Fri 08/16/13 07:33 PM
You are a pretty lady and the profile is specific. In other words I think you will be a winner.

bibarnes's photo
Fri 08/16/13 07:23 PM
I have 3 dogs, 2 yr old Akita male and 2 9 yr old females a Boxer and a Lab/Chow mix. The Akita is normal and the best looking dog in the world. My Boxer and the Lab/Chow both snore and loud. The Boxer (Lulu) also makes noise when she breaks wind. Only dog I have ever had that does that.

bibarnes's photo
Fri 08/16/13 07:11 PM
I worked with an Englishman who worked in France for a Swedish Company temporarily in North Carolina. Do you get confused at times? he did.

As to Vero Beach, public transportation long distance in Florida is called the bus or air. Amtrac may stop in Vero Beach, but plan on delays. There is an airport there also. It is a decent drive, but you said you weren't driving. I would suggest the Bus, check with Amtrac and lastly by air.

Be sure to bring a strong antipersperant, Florida's East Coast tends towards the humid side.

Most importantly have a good time.

bibarnes's photo
Sat 08/10/13 07:21 AM
For many reasons, and sorry to say, mny of them not good. Economics, terrorism and downright bad people. It is unfortunate that something that started out to be for good has become a swamp to be wary of

bibarnes's photo
Thu 07/18/13 02:46 PM

Little Girl on the Plane
An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total ... Stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, Or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"Okay," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask You a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same Stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns Out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?" The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, Thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which
The little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know ****?"

And then she went back to reading her book.

bibarnes's photo
Thu 07/18/13 02:43 PM
Aware of Surroundings

bibarnes's photo
Thu 07/18/13 02:37 PM
I have not seen the movie and won't. First i do not like Tom Cruise in anything and if you have rad the books Jack Reacher is 6'4" 240lbs blond hair with a 40" waist and a 52" chest. Is Tom Cruise even 52" tall?

There are so many other actors that coold have done justice, Tom Selleck, Dennis Quaid the guy who did Transporter. Obviously the casting director never read the books.

bibarnes's photo
Thu 07/18/13 02:32 PM
Almost 100% agreement except for The Tourist. he was very good in that.

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next