Community > Posts By > NkdSanta

NkdSanta's photo
Mon 07/06/09 08:36 PM
If youre from the york area give me a hollar!

NkdSanta's photo
Mon 06/22/09 06:55 PM
The few, The proud, The Burners! If you know what I am talking about than i want to talk to you. So please give me a shout.

NkdSanta's photo
Tue 03/10/09 09:47 AM
Tell me what i need to change! Please!!!!!

NkdSanta's photo
Mon 01/05/09 02:07 PM

NO

Um! Hell YES! Under god and In God We Trust were not added until 1965 and our country was doing just fine before that!

That is not quite correct:

*President Eisenhower, in 1954, signed into law a bill to have "under God" added to the original pledge.

**The Congressional Record of 1956 reads: "At the present time the United States has no national motto. The committee deems it most appropriate that 'In God we trust' be so designated as U.S. national motto.

drinker
Sorry!!! Dyslexic

NkdSanta's photo
Mon 01/05/09 02:05 PM
What does race have to do with the pledge of allegiance? Or in god we trust being printed on money? Get over it DUDE!

NkdSanta's photo
Mon 01/05/09 01:36 PM
Edited by NkdSanta on Mon 01/05/09 01:42 PM
Um! Hell YES! Under god and In God We Trust were not added until 1965 and our country was doing just fine before that!

NkdSanta's photo
Sat 12/13/08 10:30 PM
CHEVY all the way I've owned an 88&89 s10 blazer both of which I beet the living hell out of on and off road both made it to 290k miles. Now I'm on my second 92 Saturn first one the timing chain went at 297k miles and well the curent one has 270k miles and no problems yet. I had an 89 wagon drove it 220 miles with no water filed it when I got where I was going an got back no problem. The murcy sable 98 wagon was the biggest pice of crap I've ever seen in my life.

NkdSanta's photo
Sat 12/13/08 09:53 PM
I know it wasent illegal yet! But at the same time I don't want to see a less traveled individual get duped by this or any other brawd!

NkdSanta's photo
Sat 12/13/08 09:42 PM
So I talked to this chick and after about 3 E-mails she asked me to chat somewhere else and after about 10 minutes invited me to another site needless to say she was. Trying to get me to give up a credit card. So my question to you is should I report her?

NkdSanta's photo
Sat 12/13/08 09:31 PM
Well any pasta with white chedar! WORD... to your grandmother!

NkdSanta's photo
Sat 12/13/08 09:24 PM
Yall say WORD! And I say HOLLER! Me its Mac&white cheddar! WORD!!!

NkdSanta's photo
Sat 12/13/08 06:48 AM
I can honestly say I don't know! Haven't been in any relationships long enough to find out. At least not in the last 2 years!

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 11:35 PM
When its obvious there lying!

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 10:01 PM

I have been sober for a few 24hrs now and now I feel ready to move to the next stage of my life. Finding a better half between work and meetings I hardly have time to date! Has anyone been here?

As for you thank you! I value your wisdom!

yup

and cause of that I won't make any smartass remarks

just good luck and be tough

oh here, you'll like this. Craig Ferguson on alcoholism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bbaRyDLMvA

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 09:59 PM
Yes no prohabition is bull I think is should all be leagle! I don't care what you do with youre life. I personaly just can't controle my self when I use. I don't know a single person in AA who doesn't feel the same as my self. If you can keep it together than more power to you. I for one can not drink successfully.

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 09:49 PM
Do not hesitate to report any violation either!

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 09:41 PM
Um!WOW! I hope for your sake he buggers off. Finds a new victim or @ least someone as sick as himself to stalk. You and him will be in my prayers. Oh and get a PFA 2moro! It can't hurt!

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 09:15 PM
Yea well bars and orange jump suites don't really suite me and I'm tired of the rehab scien. Besides there is more to life than booze weed and that other stuff!

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 09:08 PM
Every minute of my every waking day! I would give anything to be along there side to serve our country with pride. They have been are and alwys will be in my prayers!

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 08:53 PM

Tushay!
Or something of that nature you will have to forgive me I am on my cell phone!

Previous 1 3 4