Community > Posts By > RandomTandem

RandomTandem's photo
Wed 05/27/09 03:17 AM
Dan, didn't expect to see you in here debating religious issues, mate!

RandomTandem's photo
Wed 05/27/09 03:15 AM
I think some atheists are in a more favourable position than some so-called religious people.

Who says any religion is correct/true?

They could all just be good [or not so good] sales pitches by Lucifer.

RandomTandem's photo
Sat 05/23/09 05:33 AM
Yeah.. sorry, forgot to make that text sarcastic-green.

pitchfork

RandomTandem's photo
Sat 05/23/09 05:24 AM

Way to go, Dave. whoa

I know, I'm terrible.. being all realistic like that.

RandomTandem's photo
Sat 05/23/09 05:06 AM
I spoiled the romance.

RandomTandem's photo
Sat 05/23/09 05:04 AM

Props to everyone in this thread who are reminding us that PC is a platform, windows is an OS. as a debian & ubuntu enthusiast, its always disappointing when people equate PC with windows.

If we're comparing mac hardware to general PC hardware, i think its obvious that apple's hardware is a rip off. Too bad apple will SUE YOU if you install macOS on non-mac PCs - then we could begin to have a fair comparison of price, performance, etc.

I hope anti-trust litigation eventually catches up with apple and ends this kind of nonsense:

http://www.macworld.com/article/136934/2008/11/psystar.html

If you've already purchased a Mac machine (and with it the Mac OS) and a few years later you want to move that OS over to some good hardware at a great price - you should be able too, without being forced to buy the overpriced systems that apple sells.

About anti-trust:
Have the been "keeping up with" Microtosh? Or did that get a bit quieter since the FBI got involved?

I'm with you though, I don't even believe in intellectual property; if I was to write a book, the price of it would merely be to cover printing costs- otherwise I'd give it away free.

RandomTandem's photo
Fri 05/22/09 05:14 AM
I'm from Scotland, so I have a MacP.C.

RandomTandem's photo
Fri 05/22/09 04:46 AM
"What makes a person fall in love?"

Definitely.. without a doubt.. a butt you want to snuggle up to and not let go.

Well, except after you shared a tin of beans, maybe.

RandomTandem's photo
Fri 05/22/09 04:01 AM
Fish is traditionally eaten on Friday by catholfishcs.

RandomTandem's photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:41 AM
Desire.

flowerforyou

RandomTandem's photo
Wed 05/13/09 05:28 AM

American Daddy Long legs do not have wings...Scotland must be a wondrous place indeed!

Ahh.. Scotland is the land of myths, monster and legends. So we can have whatever we like.

laugh

RandomTandem's photo
Sun 05/03/09 12:52 AM
Edited by RandomTandem on Sun 05/03/09 12:54 AM
If got plenty to say, I just didn't want to hijack another members thread with my thoughts on the condition of the planet, religion, society, and how it got that way.

I fear nobody and no thing, and will talk about anything, Sir, the question is; Are you ready, able and prepared to confront the way the world has conditioned you/me/us all to think?

Or not think, as is more likely the case.

I have nothing against any one religion in particular, but organized religion alongside national&enforced international government of 'free' citizens [more recently given the 'nice' name/concept of "globalism"], have been responsible for more human deaths over the eons than anything else you care to think of, name or imagine. Also, in this century or even before, we've seen the emergence of a greed-driven, excruciatingly destructive, insidious hybrid of the military and corporations- A.K.A. the military industrial complex- this was something even Dwight D. Eisenhower was well aware of the dangers of.

The nazis were also very interested in this construct before their demise. IF they truly did meet their demise.

I'm not sure what code is used, or if we can even embed videos on these forums, so I'll apologize in advance for getting it wrong. You can always copy the youtube link and paste it into another window.

"Why we fight" (part 1 of [I think] 10)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm1B7x5JZfE&

Two questions before I shut my trap though;
(1) Why does/did G.W. Bush bow to the Pope?
(2) Have you ever heard of the black pope?

Now look what you gone and made me do.. lol

Mail me if you're still interested in talking.

RandomTandem's photo
Sat 05/02/09 07:04 PM
You have enough interests, man, maybe your "about me" could do with a little more detail.

Ya know, things that would draw the attention of the type of women who you'd be interested in. Doesn't have to be anything too spectacular, it's just a little sparse.

Not criticising, just trying to help, bro.

Best of luck to ya.

RandomTandem's photo
Sat 05/02/09 06:58 PM

I'd kiss a cow on the bum, apparently it prevents chapped lips.

Is that cow stump broke?

It's an old Scottish joke.. really old.

:tongue:

RandomTandem's photo
Sat 05/02/09 06:56 PM
No offence, but if you are so early on in your research, you need to do some more research- then we can have a proper discussion.

One of my parents was Catholic, the other Protestant- I reject both and abhorr sectarianism.

I can link you to some less "light hearted" forums where you will actually learn some truths, not the MSM version of life, the universe and everything.

~ Peace.

RandomTandem's photo
Sat 05/02/09 02:53 PM
I hate to poop on the party, and I'm NOT anti-Christian, but you do realise the elites [blue-bloods], illuminati, Masonic order and the Roman Catholic church have hijacked Christianity for their own ends, yes?

RandomTandem's photo
Sat 05/02/09 02:43 PM

Plus you get a pat on the head.

I said kiss a cow's arse; nothing about a headstand even entered my mind.

How are ya anyway, and when we gonna get tipsy again?
drinker

RandomTandem's photo
Sat 05/02/09 02:36 PM
Edited by RandomTandem on Sat 05/02/09 02:36 PM
I don't actually talk bulls**t online [except when it's obvious, or I'm rambling].

I used to make huge VDU's and radar enclosures for the U.S. Navy- not something I could do now with a clear conscience.

I guess that counts me out of the B.S. championships.

RandomTandem's photo
Fri 05/01/09 07:16 PM

RandomTandem's photo
Fri 05/01/09 07:12 PM
I knew you'd like it, you big softie.

flowerforyou

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14