RandomTandem's photo
Fri 12/19/08 06:51 AM
Edited by RandomTandem on Fri 12/19/08 06:51 AM
News to me, but they do exist.

http://www.bosnian-pyramid.com

Thoughts?

RandomTandem's photo
Thu 12/18/08 03:03 PM
For anyone who thinks a president or prime minister- current or incoming- can fix everything: sorry, I suggest you go back to the drawing board.

RandomTandem's photo
Thu 12/18/08 02:53 PM
Forget about money, in fact you may be wise to exchange some for Euros.. or maybe not.

hang onto your Gold, Silver and Copper. It will be of great use if you ever need to barter.

RandomTandem's photo
Thu 12/18/08 02:41 PM
http://kuriakon00.tripod.com/soulmate/soul_twin_light.htm

RandomTandem's photo
Thu 12/18/08 02:37 PM
Not trying to rain on your parade, but in all likelihood, your meeting your soulmate will happen unexpectedly and probably won't be planned or foreseen.

At least that's how it is with Twin Flames.

Hope you get lucky soon.. sometime this lifetime will do me.

flowerforyou

RandomTandem's photo
Thu 12/18/08 12:57 PM
Hmm, not many folk interested in this.

Pity.. if you want more info on coming global events, feel free to get in touch.

pitchfork

RandomTandem's photo
Thu 12/18/08 08:30 AM
I think making predictions for the next 4 years might be a little optimistic.

Everyone will be broke next year.. do I get a coconut?

RandomTandem's photo
Thu 12/18/08 07:57 AM

the big red spot just east of California is the Grand Canyon

ummmm the second big red spot in Texas is right over my house haha

lol.. curses!

RandomTandem's photo
Thu 12/18/08 07:55 AM
You look really pretty, I wouldn't be surprised if some men are intimidated by that.

flowerforyou

RandomTandem's photo
Thu 12/18/08 07:53 AM
Still studying the whole thing, Robin.

The small pockets inland are kind of interesting though? I'll have to superimpose it over different maps I guess.

RandomTandem's photo
Thu 12/18/08 07:45 AM
They are robbing you blind, Americans, get them sorted out, organize marches, protest! Do what should have been done long ago, and good luck.

Yes, it's heading our [U.K.] way too.. I am ready.

RandomTandem's photo
Thu 12/18/08 07:36 AM

RandomTandem's photo
Thu 12/18/08 07:26 AM

scared Im very concerned about that.scaredI dont want to die yet.scared I have never been in lovescared

Don't be afraid, we'll all be together on 5D Earth.

Welcome, hellkitten.

flowerforyou

RandomTandem's photo
Thu 12/18/08 07:15 AM
Yeah, sorry if this seems a bit morbid, I'm actually quite a cheery bast**d. Good info to have, imho.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/12/081216201408.htm

Map of natural hazard mortality in the United States. The geographic areas with the lowest mortality ratio are dark blue, highest are dark red. (Credit: University of South Carolina Department of Geography)

United States Death Map Revealed

ScienceDaily (Dec. 17, 2008) — A map of natural hazard mortality in the United States has been produced. The map gives a county-level representation of the likelihood of dying as the result of natural events such as floods, earthquakes or extreme weather.

Susan Cutter and Kevin Borden, from the University of South Carolina, Columbia, used nationwide data going back to 1970 to create their map. According to Cutter, "This work will enable research and emergency management practitioners to examine hazard deaths through a geographic lens. Using this as a tool to identify areas with higher than average hazard deaths can justify allocation of resources to these areas with the goal of reducing loss of life".

Hazard mortality is most prominent in the South, where most people were killed by various severe weather hazards and tornadoes. Other areas of elevated risk are the northern Great Plains Region where heat and drought were the biggest killers and in the mountain west with winter weather and flooding deaths. The south central US is also a dangerous area, with floods and tornadoes posing the greatest threat.

Heat/drought ranked highest among the hazard categories, causing 19.6% of total deaths, closely followed by severe summer weather (18.8%) and winter weather (18.1%). Geophysical events (such as earthquakes), wildfires, and hurricanes were responsible for less than 5% of total hazard deaths combined. Cutter said, "What is noteworthy here is that over time, highly destructive, highly publicized, often catastrophic singular events such as hurricanes and earthquakes are responsible for relatively few deaths when compared to the more frequent, less catastrophic events such as heat waves and severe weather (summer or winter)".

The authors conclude, "The spatial patterns revealed in our results may be unsurprising – greater risk of death along the hurricane coasts, in the interior west, and in the South – all areas prone to natural hazards as well as significant population growth and expansion throughout the study period. However, using this analysis as a blueprint for hazard mortality 'hot spots' supports justification for a more in-depth study of hazard- induced deaths in specific regions or communities. It is at this local scale where defining the deadliest hazard becomes important and emergency management officials can take action to try to reduce the number of future deaths".

RandomTandem's photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:17 AM

your a martial? no no no, wait, your a monk?

((((((((( dave ))))))))))

Welcome to the better half of the online scene :tongue:

Thank you! Judy? But hey? This is only one third of my current 'online scene'

flowerforyou

RandomTandem's photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:24 PM

hello again...

Heya, Torance. flowerforyou

RandomTandem's photo
Tue 12/16/08 04:43 PM

i don't date guys that are around my kids ages.

laugh

I'm STILL waiting for someone to explain to me why this is an issue....??

Ahh.. you haven't met the woman who caught her toyboy b/f messing around with her daughter.

pitchfork

It wasn't me.

RandomTandem's photo
Tue 12/16/08 03:33 PM

Guess who *I* am?

pitchfork

haha, you're old news as far as i'm concerned.

i sniffed you out quite some time ago (you'd better wash, you were really easy to spot laugh )

but i'm SO glad you're here; almost all of my favourite people in the same spot again flowerforyou

lol.. I just had a shower, and thank you, oh gorgeous one!

flowerforyou

RandomTandem's photo
Tue 12/16/08 03:29 PM
Yes there are, you can find directories full of them if you know how to use g00gle operators.

pitchfork

You can also find legitimate, free mp3's and free DJ Sets too, all you have to do is use the right search criteria and possibly register on any sites you find.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 13 14