Community > Posts By > RandomTandem

RandomTandem's photo
Wed 09/24/08 12:52 PM
I already knew that, but thanks for caring & sharing.

RandomTandem's photo
Wed 09/24/08 10:13 AM
By throwing money at these failing banking institutions, the Fed Reserve are only exacerbating what is already a dire situation, in the hope they can buy enough time to convince people that everything's gonna be alright, when it most definitely isn't.

Not "The Truth" as such, just a potential truth.

RandomTandem's photo
Wed 09/17/08 04:04 AM

i wonder if anyone even understandsohwell

Yes.. yes, I think someone does understand.

RandomTandem's photo
Wed 09/17/08 03:59 AM

I am 37, and I have an amazing 26 year old wanting to date me...I just have trouble with the age difference. She tells me, "Age is just a number!" Is it really? She has not experienced the things I have.....But my gosh she is hott....

I think it all depends what you're looking for, O.P.

[sorry, I haven't read all the responses here]

Maybe you should be honest with the lady in question, and tell her about your reservations, re: not having enough, culturally, in common because of your age difference. It's possible you can both embark on a relationship, keeping in mind that there may be areas of interest for one that don't interest the other.

It doesn't mean that you don't have enough shared areas of interest to help the relationship be sustainable, and I don't personally believe that 11 years age difference by itself justifies not exploring the possibilities.

Good luck, whichever way you decide to move forward.

RandomTandem's photo
Sun 09/14/08 07:20 PM
I think the best thing you can do is to stop thinking about them as dating sites. That's what I did, now dating sites are friend sites to me and that can't really lead to much disappointment.

RandomTandem's photo
Sun 09/14/08 07:11 PM
Wheww..

I thought it was really the end of the world, you had me going, O.P.

Ah well, better luck next time eh! pitchfork

RandomTandem's photo
Fri 09/12/08 06:54 PM

Do you beleive there is always something to be happy about?

Yes.. being alive, mainly.

Try being happy when you're not. [alive]

RandomTandem's photo
Fri 09/12/08 06:40 PM
This place stinks!

The thread, I mean.

The site is 'kewl'.

RandomTandem's photo
Fri 09/12/08 06:38 PM
Hello and welcome, TrendyWendy.

I joined a day or two and have so far progressed to 2nd. Dan noobie!

Smileys no-werky for me right now! Have fun.

RandomTandem's photo
Fri 09/12/08 06:32 PM
O.P.,

Sounds like you're being used as some sort of buffer, between these 'hot' girls and the bad boys they're after. I don't know what to say apart from that.. one day you'll look back and see it for what it is.

Sometimes, MOST of the time.. ok, always..
it's impossible to see which lesson you're supposed to learn from an experience while you're still going through it.

RandomTandem's photo
Fri 09/12/08 06:26 PM
Wii all the way!!

Having said that, I think the PS3 is the only console with HD abilities.

Anyway, Wii.
It's like a console and a personal gym rolled into one, great exercise! Try the boxing and tell me you disagree!

I hear they've come down quite a bit in price now too.. ten pin bowling, golf, tennis, boxing, are all great fun on the Wii.

RandomTandem's photo
Fri 09/12/08 06:21 PM
Edited by RandomTandem on Fri 09/12/08 06:21 PM
I tried to think of the most beautiful person I've ever seen, and ended up coming to a conclusion that as a concept, it's transitory. ie- it was such-and-such, when I was 20, so-and-so when I was 27, and so on.

I spoke to someone a few days ago who I could easily say the same about, what I've learned is; the most beautiful person I've ever seen, isn't necessarily intended to be with me, so I won't allow myself to obsess.

I'm sure sooner or later, I'll meet someone who I'll think is the most beautiful person I've ever seen and be lucky enough that she reciprocates.

RandomTandem's photo
Fri 09/12/08 06:09 PM

Why is that people men or women go to all the trouble to get into whatever kind of relationship whether it be friends, friends with benefits or relationship, and tell you things that would make the other person feel like you are being honest and sincere and that there is hope for something and then just cut it off....... Dying for feedback

I couldn't/wouldn't assume for one second, that I could either guess all of the different reasons there might be behind the O.P.'s question, or assign them to a particular person or situation.

More details would be required for any of that. It might just be that you had a close shave, and were lucky.

Still, nothing ventured nothing gained.

RandomTandem's photo
Fri 09/12/08 06:03 PM

Ha!!! That is why most of us are here, guy, as we refuse to do that.

I'd rather be happy with myself than settle for anyone else.

Agreed!

RandomTandem's photo
Thu 09/11/08 07:58 PM
"What's your reason for being single?"

Through trial; error; then finally; choice. Quite happy for now too.

RandomTandem's photo
Thu 09/11/08 07:35 PM
Edited by RandomTandem on Thu 09/11/08 07:38 PM
Greetings, Earthlings!

I'm also 'new' and live in U.K., although in more northerly climes.

pitchfork

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next