Community > Posts By > sweetestgirl11

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 05:32 AM
am too old to worry about it

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 05:31 AM

I like a really good cuppa tea.
Really nice, but small/understated jewelery.
really good ice cream...
other than that, I dont go for the 'expensive' material type stuff really.
I found a free stretch of beach with my kid once. best things in life are free. some stuff that costs a little can be pretty awesome too, but not just cuz its 'fine'.

^this....nice post KLC

A beautiful breezy day at the beach or woodland hike are among the finer things to me...a cozy Christmas with enough gifts to go around, front porch sittin' where the scenery is well...scenic :)

a quiet engine on a car that handles well (or a loud one if it's tuned well) lol

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 05:19 AM
flowerforyou Get Well & Feel Better

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 01:02 AM
Edited by sweetestgirl11 on Fri 06/26/15 01:04 AM

Overlooking someone for a stupid reason because they are not Caucasian? It is called a preference or an attraction. Nothing stupid about preference or attraction.

hello, I would reference your reading comprehension and suggest rereading the WHOLE statement and suggest you try to ignore the temptation to look for something to argue about IamwhoIam.

that will tell whether you are really interested in a conversation or just picking an argument hunnie

in any case it matters not to me, I don't really care much for what others think and I am going back to bed. g'nite

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 12:59 AM

Woah, let's hope that this life changing event doesn't mean getting your credit card out. Such a shame that it's too private to actually post it here and maybe other lives would be changed by whatever load of shite you're going to tell him.

No dear, its not what you think. I am a social worker and a physician. I give free treatment to people all around the world who have no hope of overcoming such chronic diseases.

Believe me, I am a senior oil and gas professional and earn more money than many of you do here.
.. why do I hear the theme song from the movie Jaws playing in my head right now...slaphead

I'm confused. free treatment? social worker and a physician? that's a Master's Degree and an M.D. maybe Oh...10 years of school....oil AND gas professional? doesn't make sense. and no one says dear, especially calls another man "dear." he lost me at that. lol

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 12:49 AM
yes there is someone for everyone, but most likely more than one someone. some prefer to live alone or remain single, some are willing to overlook a few things, some not so flexible.

The one thing, in terms of criteria we set or expectations, is that no one is going to meet them all. it's important to prioritize these criteria and sort out maybe 2 or 3 that are absolute....the rest rate with a degree of high to low importance because if you cannot show some flexibility you are basically saying you prefer to stay single. you could be overlooking a wonderful person for a stupid reason like they are not Caucasian or they are not old/young enough w/e.....what is stupid to one person can be important to another. But justify why (to yourself) so you can prioritize.

me, I zoom in on the smoking. no can do. I could not live with a smoker for my own health reasons, nor an unhealthy eater nor a negative or destructive person (no drama). Out side of that I can be fairly flexible, but the requirement of someone who is reasonably positive and nondestructive is harder to find than you might think. people tend to be controlling when you let them get close to you.

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 08:05 PM

Maybe they believe in tossing a larger net, maybe they believe that they may be the exception to the rule. Every man thinks he is more than he is, yet many think they are less than they are, so they reach beyond what they are told they can reach. Then when it doesn't work, they can say that the other person didn't want to open their boundries. Men believe they are bigger than they are, yet don't know how far they can reach.

I have had 2 recent messages telling me how pretty I am by men who have never seen me. Clearly it would take 2 seconds to discern that I do not have a photo on here.

How can such men think they will get a response, or complain when they do not get one? (sometimes I do respond just to mess with them) lol

mostly they are wasting their time and mine , though not mine to as great a degree. But the annoyance factor runs high and it's a good indication of a person who is selfish and won't be sensitive to the needs of their partner, inconsiderate - only caring about what they want.noway

not someone most women on here are going to encourage

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 07:56 PM
TGIF is right.....it's almost here

Friday:banana: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 07:51 PM
Yes the Ukraine, Chechnyen and Chernobol are such sterling examples that have earned the Russians their bragging rights.

not to mention their own less than remarkable record in India Pakistan, and Asia Minor ...whoa

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 05:25 AM
I watched a movie last night called Life Of Crime with Jennifer Aniston and I think she was also one of the producers. It was good and a funny twist ending:thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 05:17 AM
I can't believe anyone would actually admit they do this to their own daughters. These people are sick...any sympathy I have for cultural relativism stops here.

Though we have to admit that there have been a couple of Drs in the states convicted of mutilation but for a different purpose. Whatever the purpose, no one should need an explanation as to why it is wrong to perform unwanted or unneeded surgeries of ANY kind

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 05:09 AM
it is what it is. life goes on. treasure your memories, take all the time you need to grieve and enjoy all of the good wishes here and elsewhere from your friends. Best wishesflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 06/24/15 05:49 AM

...or think that you look so damn good in them you want everybody to Know

That's why I do it. laugh :tongue:

Nothing like wearing some flannel loungewear to the grocery store.

yes at 3 am for some emergency Nyquil maybe....with a coat over them lol

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 10:42 PM
white purses and footwear in fall & winter, shoes that do not match either the hose or hemline for a dressy or business occasion. Overly short hemlines on gals whose legs do not warrant the privilege.

Other than that, whether it's preppy, emo, or euro I also think peeps should rock their own styleflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 10:42 PM
white purses and footwear in fall & winter, shoes that do not match either the hose or hemline for a dressy or business occasion. Overly short hemlines on gals whose legs do not warrant the privilege.

Other than that, whether it's preppy, emo, or euro I also think peeps should rock their own styleflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 10:25 PM

When he told me he loves that I'm a mom. He then said he loved my boys. Said maybe he wouldn't love me as much if I was not a mom.
I feel strange about this...almost defensive. ??????

well...if it was hellsboy I wouldn't worry about it. He comes up with some odd ideas laugh

Do you think when he said he would not love you as much if you were not a mom, was maybe a clumsy way of trying to express just how much he loves you because you are a mom. guys are usually pretty clumsy at this sort of thing.

all in all it was positive....take and run w/ itflowerforyou

I think that's what he ( its not hellsboy lol) meant. I have a lot insecurities.

Just because you wonder about the intent of what he was saying doesn't mean you are insecure. (we all are to some degree anyway).

Have you asked him about what he means when he says that, asked him to explain?

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 07:59 PM
I love bears and wine, and beerflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 06:14 PM

"At what point in a relationship do you feel intimacy between two people
becomes appropriate?

i don't have a specific time frame & i don't waste time being intimate either coz i like intimacy & women i've been intimate with have never had a problem with me being intimate rather quick...they actually loved it

hmmm..you aren't braggin' are you?spock

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 06:13 PM

"At what point in a relationship do you feel intimacy between two people
becomes appropriate?

At the point when it is clearly consensual

no one is pressuring and no one is feeling pressuredflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 06:12 PM

Racism runs in the blood of most white people. Even here in mingle2

it runs in the blood of many people of color as well.
this idea that only white people are capable of racism is nasty racism itself

Fortunately there are plenty of people of all races who realize that racism is wrong.flowerforyou

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25